‘Grenade’ Tears Limb Off Jewish 21-Year-Old at Standing Rock Protest

forward.com/news/355224/grenade-tears-limb-off-jewish-21-year-old-at-standing-rock-protest/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Main

>Protest things that don't involve you
>Lose arm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZXFqzIlMPM
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/23/really-injured-sophia-wilansky/
youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's another shoah.

Good

lmao, good

Not really, it just fucked it up, it wasn't torn off. But yeah, girl is probably getting her clit licked by some angular-jawed beefcakes right now so joke's on you

Jews will do anything to get out of physical labor. The germans put work will set free right at the entrance of the camp and all the jews still chose being gassed over lifting a shovel.

>jewish

Well the cops are gonna get screwed over. The jews will make sure, they always get their revenge.

Yeah RIP police funds.

Fucking with the jews is generally asking for trouble since they're all so well connected.

The Jews that own the banks that invested in the Dakota access pipeline outrank these hippy Jews that run a flower shop

>no video
come on, user

More like those living in ND are fucked.

Posted a pic yesterday.

Fucking BRUTAL.

Someone will still get fucked over. They're crafty as fuck.

That will buy her a lifetime of signalling and a political career.

Seriously, there is video for the water cannons and other protests, but nothing for this. I'm sure it wouldn't have been the only concussion grenade.

The claim is propane tanks blew up. Indians say they only had 1lb tanks, like those Coleman camping tanks.

more?

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

Grenade

>a gofundme campaign has raised nearly $300 000
Oy vey

That's all I found. It was posted on /r/anarchism on leddit.

I guess a bunch of edge lord anarchists were at the protest.

so the cops threw a flashbang and it blew up a small camping gas tank which then blew off a jew's arm?

Police, throwing grenades ... these people are fucking delusional.

Since Democracy Now doesn't have pictures I think even they doubt the validity for this story.

My guess is she thought it was teargas and tried to throw it back

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!

No, they claim it was the grenade it self that did the damage.

Police are claiming protesters had propane tanks that blew up. They did have fires all over the place and tanks were found in the area.

This is what they look like when they blow up, at 2 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZXFqzIlMPM

didnt some limp wristed libshit commie get killed in paris during a protest by one of these stun grenades?

he hit his head on a post on the ay down and died, cant find the video of it anywhere though

You put black tape around the handle of grenades as an extra safety measure. You can see the delta force operators taping their grenade spoons in the beginning of Black Hawk Down.

Some ex military was hit in the head with tear gas canister in San Francisco and was in a coma for a week or two.

>believing people who calls themselves (((((water protectors))))))

Checked with a hearty kek.

It's because the grenade was fired directly at his head from a gas grenade launcher.

The marine that was hit is a friend of a friend. He got a massive settlement from the government and is kind of slow now.

He was probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

>Marine
he was always slow

this is the stupidest hollywood bullshit ever.

you are told not to do this because grenades already have 2 features

the pin and the safety clip

I'm not an expert, but I don't think that shitty tape is enough to stop a grenade.
Also, what is the protest about? Something about oil I think?

>this is the stupidest hollywood bullshit ever.

Delta force do what they want.

Hillary sold that weapon

So there really is a god

Yes, because as everyone knows tape is stronger than welded metal.

Nevermind the fact that a gas grenade doesn't use an explosive charge to release the gas in the first place.

It wasn't a 'grenade' faggots
It was a goddamn propane tank for camping
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/23/really-injured-sophia-wilansky/

Hey rabbi, what ya doin?

kek'd

>Police denied the charge that a police explosive caused this

>Police claim the protestors were making their own explosives out of propane bottles and that it was likely that it blew up near her.

>jewish father claims doctors found evidence of a concussion grenade in her arm

>"A surgeon pulled shrapnel out of her arm, it's pretty clear that a grenade caused this"

>"They threw a grenade right at her"

Hmm.. I think if protestors were lobbing propane bombs at police we would've heard something about it...

Still, at least it was a kike that got split.

Do we have anyone with extensive military or riot police knowledge?

Could a concussion grenade really do this? I would believe a makeshift propane bottle bomb could but concussion?

Hippies don't want a pipeline built.

Cite me some sources for that cause i really need it to be true if im going to be telling everybody this

its a joke, you idiot.

So the bitch is Jewish

And they had to bring that up because?

looks like it was some good old fashioned domestic eco terrorism gone wrong

forward is a jewish interest magazine (i think it's called the jewish daily forward or something) so the fact that it happened to a member of the tribe makes it relevant to them

>if protestors were lobbing propane bombs at police we would've heard something about it...

Yeah, CNN would have been all over the fact peaceful protestors would EVER cause any harm to police.

stun grenades don't shoot our shrapnel.

shoot out*

Fox news would have.

Ever? Can they blow up due to a flaw?

Maybe if they were hugging it.

Like, really tight.

Can this year get any better? Every time I think it's hit its peak something new comes along. I'm almost tired of all this winning.

Did nobody tell these kids that part of protesting is the chance of getting hurt? It's not all FB selfies and feel good meme reposting. Sometimes you get the dogs.

Nice

>he thinks Foxnews isn't apart of the media conglomerate...

If Foxnews has no reporters on scene, then really it's just hearsay

Fox News's audience would eat that shit up though, it would've raked in a fuckton of views. They wouldn't pass that up even if they are just a bunch of slimey jews looking out for themselves.

How does a tear gas grenade tear off a limb?

>Grenade.
>When a Grenade has a 5 meter kill radius and about 15 meter wound radius.

If it was an actual m67 grenade that bitch would be dead, and several others severely wounded.

Stun grenades don't really work the same way explosive frags do, so it's highly unlikely. Now if she cradled that sucker in her arm it may do some damage.

the jews double win, hippy jews get to sue the state and get people's tax money, business jews still get their pipeline.

Anyone explain this whole thing to me quick? Ive ignored it all and literally know nothing about it except its getting leftists up in arms and demonizing police so im assuming the liberal lowlives protesting are the bad guys here

The only way a flashbang could fuck up an arm is if it was pressed/held against such

Any stand off and it'll do nothing unless there's some frag (flashbangs don't have frag -- stingballs and other rubber bodied devices can, but not flashbangs)

Which means it's likely she picked one up that was thrown at her, it exploded just as it hit her, or it was a device she had on her body.

Exactly, Just ((them)) doing normal ((them)) stuff I guess.

It was somewhat common, if insane, practice in the Sandbox to tape the spoons down and pull the pins out.

Yes, it's stupid. Yes, it happens.

>blown off
yeah its fucked up pretty good but i doubt it'll be a full amputation, def some pins for a longass time though, not a doctor so take that with some liberal salt

Yes, it could if it was in direct contact ( or nearly) when it went off. I have been in a house where one was detonated on 2 occasions. It's pretty traumatic honestly. One of the times the officer throwing it missed and instead of tumbling into the room with the (simulated) suspect it banked into an open bathroom door. It was a small bathroom. Blew the door right off the fucking hinges and stripped the doors off the bathroom cabnit.

They are not made to be used in tight spaces like that, or too close to people. To do the pic related damage it would have to be thrown and hitting her right at the moment it goes pop, but I don't doubt it could do that damage with some really unlucky timing. And misuse, frankly.

Remember the armablow

>protest against the Dakota Access Pipeline
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> unarmed protester disarmed

It has a nice ring to it

you're gonna make my jewess friend mad

I saw a prisoner's foot get fucked up by one.

It went off right on his foot.

I also saw a prisoner get a decent gash from the frag of a stingball.

They work, though, and 99% of the time they aren't too dangerous (tinnitus is a bitch, though). Anything that has enough power to disorientate/disable will be dangerous.

>jewish father blames the popo for hurting his daughter he let confront police in a violent ecological protest
he thought he was helping his pussy daughter building some activist/terrorist skills
i say a good day and a job well done

A flashbang can really fuck you up/kill you given the right circumstances.

The thing explodes. Put a lit firecracker in your fist and see what happens.

Fugg man. My sides

>Citation needed

I can tell you're not from around here and are for Communism.

The police probably didn't do it.

Why was she standing so close to the propane tanks/IEDs used by these domestic terrorists that want high oil prices?

good

>and are for Communism.
Stalin did nothing wrong

Spooky, Also Trump 100m plz

shoulder amputation

She was making explosive out of propane and propane accessories

I hope she got smallpox and alcoholism from being around those drunks

Give that girl a hand.

Go to bed, Antifa.

Shitty units, with shitty leaders tape down the spoons because they don't incorporate grenades in their training on a regular basis, and because they think their troops are too stupid to safely handle them.

The local sheriff’s department told the Los Angeles Times that the explosion that injured Wilansky was not caused by police explosives, and alleged that protesters had been making their own explosives out of propane bottles, one of which may have blown up and hurt Wilansky. Protesters fiercely denied the charge, and Wilansky’s father said that doctors had found evidence of a concussion grenade inside her body

youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs

>evidence of a concussion grenade
Noise?

Pipeline getting built in North Dakota on Sioux territory.

Sioux and and other tribes are protesting, along with environmental activists.

Police have been escalating tactics to remove the demonstrators.

According to the story, a protestor was hit with a concussion grenade that damaged her arm.

Turns out she is Jewish and suddenly it's an issue. Never mind the other demonstrators.

>the fact that it happened to a member of the tribe makes it relevant to them

This is true. Plus she was one of the cute ones.

concussion grenade isn't supposed to produce shrapnel lmao
also it isn't hard to create your own explosive device that produces shrapnel (remember those series of bombings like couple months back that killed no one?)

I'll be sure to shed a single 6 million tears him.