Atheists think THIS was an accident

Atheists think THIS was an accident.

They are literally the dumbest most arrogant and annoying group of losers on Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKX-QtEo2fI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

christcucks everyone.

>big invisible man in the sky used magic dust to make people and the earth
christcucks actually believe this

does baby want its bottle?

Fucking heretics. They make it hard to love them, but when they don't see salvation I won't get any satisfaction from saying I told you so.

>gay sandnigger jew cant defeat a few romans. needs second try

is that more to your liking?

There's are no fedoras in heaven, senpai-a-lam.

>millions and millions of years of trial and error
>'''accident'''

>tips pope fedora

>a bunch of rocks and water just formed this for NO REASON

Atheists everyone...

You talk like you raise yourself from the dead every week.

Christcucks STILL don't understand evolution.
They are literally the dumbest most arrogant and annoying group of losers on Earth.

nah, its protein soup, nigga

What kind of animal is that? That's the craziest skeleton that I've ever seen I think.

>he thinks he's not made of dust.
Even le ebin weed science man believed this.

The Pope is a puppet and does not represent Christians in any way, shape, or form.

>"Trial and Error"
You seriously think non-sentient matter was actually trying to become living, trying to achieve some kind of goal?

>chemistry is just mixing rocks and water together
This is a chrictcuck's understanding of science.

yeh

>a bunch of rocks and water sprinkled with magic fairy dust just formed this BECAUSE YOU DESERVE HELL

Christcucks everyone...

>godfags unironically think a sky wizard did this

lmao literally fucking retarded

We were obviously made by ayyliens.

>heat and fuel burn when together without any cosmic purpose

How outrageous, surely there must be a creator making it happen.

>Some would ask, how could a perfect God create a universe filled with so much that is evil. They have missed a greater conundrum: why would a perfect God create a universe at all?

Sci-cucks still trying to push a theory as fact.

I get it. When approached with something that goes beyond the laws of physics and science, your brains aren't mature enough to handle it so you deny everything and accept something that isn't a proven fact as a proven fact.

Sound familiar?

>point out the obvious flaws and inconsistencies in evolution
>YOU JUST DON'T GET IT

youre going to lizard hell for that kind of blasphemy

Yeah, fuck atheists, Allah is great!

>accident
>random

When will this meme die? No one believes that.

Understand christcucks, science provides way more evidence that creation as the bible teaches is fucking lunacy. And offers actual research that proves evolution over and over again.

I mean really faggots, you still
Believe a jew from sandniggerstan is the son of god, and his dad made one of us from mud, then he took 1 rib out, and created the opposite sex.
Then through all this internal drama he at one point needed to kill his own sun so save us mud people.
This being, which has eternal power, also somehow made mistakes and now there is a hell, where for some reason even though he is ever powerful a fallen angel rules. Why? Because a book writen by a bunch of kiles says so.

Way more believeable than scientific research. Right.

>he doesn't understand Abiogenisis
>every atheist believes the Theory of Evolution is fact
It took millions of years for anythig close to the nervous system we have to take form. By accident you mean a mutation in the DNA, 99% of which do nothing, happened to allow the formation of neurons, then yes, I guess you could call it an accident. Having a nervous system is very beneficial user.

>mentions facts
>believes in God

infinite kek

>non-sentient matter trying to become living

you're confusing evolution with the origin of life, two completely separate sciences.

It's an easy mistake to make when you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

To allow for sin so humanity has freedom of choice.

>The posts in this thread
It should be a pre requisite that if you're going to complain about something not making sense, you at least understand it completely.

>God created humans for the sole purpose of having them worship him eternally
>religious fags are ok with this
Hmm

Better explanation then coming from nothing you fedora wearing dumbfuck

Religious people think god did this on purpose

so like coke or pepsi?

Heathens

Actually not rocks. Mostly liquids and prebiotic organic molecules trapped together in small, hi-redox potential areas.

But who am I talking to, you probably didn't get one word of that.

your awnser ofa penis pastry has more sense that this fucking ignorants

0/10 don't even try again

>I have no argument but I'll win if I say he wears a silly hat

you complete retards have no fucking shame, I'm embarrassed for you

I love the statistical atheist!

You witnessed evolution then?

Ha ha yeah! Fuck atheists you guys! :)

the spine bones connected to the vein bone

When I talk to an imaginary friend, people think I am crazy.

When you all talk to a different imaginary friend, you call it organized religion.

I am agnostic on the "best days".

In the few million years of evolution, crazier things have existed and died out. But I do understand that it is an easier explanation to simply say "God".

It is just like everything in the Star Wars films being "The Force".

There is a rational explanation, and there is a faith based explanation. One is terribly simple, while the other requires work and proof.

I like this thread.

You atheists are sure entertaining, but I take no joy in knowing that you are wrong and that you will pay in the next life.

Atheists can never answer this question: If evolution is, as you say, "real"... then how come there are still monkeys?
Furthermore, shouldn't there be millions of cavemen and "hominids" running around?
Why aren't the trees walking around to find water, why doesn't a rock grow legs and start walking? According to the demon Bill Nye and Neil "Smoke da Grass" Tyson these things should have happened already.

Literally kike kuks

>ITT retards who still believe in the evolution maymay
youtube.com/watch?v=xKX-QtEo2fI

>most arrogant
>most annoying

Yeah atheists are bad, but the average American Christian is worse. You're a disease to the faith. Pretty sure God despises you animals. The farthest thing from the teachings of Jesus Christ to suit your every day needs. Especially from piss poor red states.

Is that spaghetti?

Evolution isn't cognizant, you dunce.

Organisms not cut out to adapt were lost; those that thrived stuck around.

Nothing really complex about it.

>DNA is self aware
>Chickens were once TRex
>Leaf animals come from selective breeding so if you started a dynasty of breeding people with leaf like traits we could have leaf people according (((evolution))).
>Leaf people

fucking kek evolution is just a gap filler religion for atheists

You can witness natural selection. Research the checkered moths.

>let me use big words so my nonsense explanation sounds more intellectual than someone else's nonsense

No atheist thinks that was an accident.

This.

didn't mention evolution, you projecting cuck.

Please reread your post.

Thanks.

The same reason dogs come from wolves and foxes but there are still wolves and foxes.

Its reslly not that hard to comprehend

>I think I deserve eternal life
>Atheists are arrogant

kek

You're confusing theory with hypothesis.
In science:
Hypothesis: I think this will happen based on my best guess
Theory: based on peer reviewed tests and repeatable results we can be 99% sure this is true given our current technology and methods.

>the human nervous system is too complex to arise naturally

>believes an all powerful space wizard who created the entire universe and everything in it arose naturally

Do you not understand how bottom-up complexity words?

Go play Conway's Game of Life.

It's insane how much complexity can arise out of a fairly simple system with random variations.

>an accident
Nope, it is the result of millions of years of biological evolution.

the vein bones connected to the brain bone.

but he's right

i'm so glad there's creationist tards elsewhere in the anglosphere, the new dark ages will only be fun if the whole world is retarded

gr8 b8

works*

:^)

There's no nigger like a Biblenigger.

Yes.
In b4 "DNA and breeding only exist when they support my views, this process can by no means happen naturally over millions of years"

Not trying, hence the accident part, there is no goal, cells or atoms don't know anything, but the cells that through trial and error has survived keeps on existing, changing and evolving.

There is no reason for existance in itself, but something that is 'accidentally' fit to survive will keep on existing because it is allowed to, not because it tries to.

Not an accident, a trillion accidents.

when did he say "deserve" what do you mean "deserve"? there either is or is not eternal life. "deserve" what does that even mean?

atheists are just angry and bitter and project their own immature beliefs about God on to others.

>Stirring up this shitposting contest again
I am not a fan of atheists either but come on OP these threads are cancer

If God is perfect and doesn't make mistakes, how come so many of his creations ended up extincted?

The lineage of all birds go back to a taxa of dinosaur that would eventually make Aves. Not just chickens. Leaf people being made through artificial selection would suffer the same fate dog breeds do.

>Being a christcuck

>accident

nice meme senpai

You retards will believe in something you've never seen just because some guy in school told you its real and that you're dumb if you don't believe it. They fooled you into severing your natural connection with God (all humans instinctively know the world has a Creator).
Its not too late for you though, you just have to realize you've been had. No one has ever seen evolution take place, nothing but theories and "these animals look alike to they must have come from each other durrr"

"The material world was a mistake"

Actually, everyone and everything on this planet is made up at least partially of Stardust.

This isn't even a matter of faith, but science.

Whenever I've held a human spinal cord they are really squishy

99% to be precise

what the fuck is that

Explain why Mars atmosphere disappeared atheists.

c'mon guys

What kind of alien is this ????

It's fine. Maybe you should reread it.

I didn't know you learned how to make life from just chemicals in your high school chemistry class!

>"extincted"

literally kill yourself

> all humans instinctively know the world has a Creator

citation needed

>I have no idea about the research behind evolution: the post

>being in the same boat with muslims and jews.
Good for you!

The lack of an iron core providing the magnetic field we are so fortunate to have

>Atheists think

atheism isnt a belief system, so you managed to fuck it up in the first 2 words.

are all religious people this stupid? or is it just Americans?