Personality Test

I see these threads all the time on Sup Forums
But I recently took the test and it kinda shit me up how accurate it was
So tell me Sup Forums whats your personality type??

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

>INPT-A

Other urls found in this thread:

selectsmart.com/RELIGION/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

INFP. Voted for Bernie (typical INFP, I know) and Trump. Used to be depressed, but got into a lot of meditation, personal development, etc. Taking life to a new level now.

What was it about Bernie that appealed to you?
Over in the UK we have a kinda, sorta similar guy called Corbyn, but I just don't understand the appeal of these types?

Logician (INTP-t)

Is this good?

I'm pretty liberal, and Bernie hit upon a lot of truths about our government. Money in politics, big banks (especially the Fed), and universal healthcare are somewhat important issues to me. I lean conservative on some issues, though. I'm pro-gun, and Bernie was the least anti-gun candidate on the Democratic side (besides Webb who I also liked).

All in all, I like anti-establishment candidate who aren't globalist pieces of shit like Clinton and Bush.

Typically German stereotype!

But the same as me, so i'd say you've clearly got it going on kraut!!

ENTP here.

Sup cunts?

Thank you, kind Brit!

T. ADHD/Social phobia

Fair enough man, from across the pond he seemed like a bit of a loonie, but his points about money in politics and it's corrupting influence were spot on imho
And the healthcare debate in the USA is something I find genuinely strange, are people that stupid to think private healthcare is a good thing? Or is it just massive propagandist hyperbole?

People are afraid of socialized healthcare because they don't trust the government to handle it (death panels). I see exactly where they're coming from, but they neglect to see that this is already happening with private insurance companies. They also think we can't afford it, but from the studies I've seen, it'd probably save money.

I used to get INTJ a lot but now I get INTP, what the hell.

INFP-T here. Used to be INTJ when I was a proper shut-in., a few years back. I'd say I'm happier now than I was then, so that's something.

I'm pretty sure it would save some cash baised on the fact there wouldn't be anyone in the system making profit out of it
But I can attest to the fact that government bureaucracies a good healthcare system does not make

Private healthcare has potential to be far better than wasteful, competition-less, bureaucracy filled public healthcare systems. But vote hungry politicians chip away at the free market core, turn it into a monopolised hybrid clusterfuck that we see today in America.

INTP-A. Just like everyone else on this board.
Is INTP or INTJ the most autistic personality?

You ain't a judgmental bastard no more poland!

Is it free in NZ? Like an NHS or some other system??

Infj

We're 1.

Fakes get pointed at.

INTP-A here. Pretty sure I will be forever alone and am quite ok with this. Any other fellow autists feel this way?

Yes it's free for Citizens and NZ Residents.

ISTJ

>77
0% feels and ready to die.

INTP-A. Voted for Rand then Trump

its the typical public healthcare system. I've been talking with a few nurses and doctors recently and its amazing to hear the unbelievable amount of money they're wasting because there's no incentive for anyone down the chain of command to save money and no discipline for those who needlessly waste it.

Its not a scalable system, private healthcare needs to be revamped.

>INTP-A

does the A stand for Autism?

ISTP checking in. I don't have autism, believe it or not (not even Asperger's)

Same here senpai, but I'm not okay with it.
I just accepted it as a fact.

The girls at work call me "the cyborg".

>0% feeling

We're like opposites given that I have 96% feeling.

>NSDP-88

Yeah education is exponentially worse than healthcare aswell.

Anything our government touches costs 1000x more than it needs to or should.

We have the fucking retards running the show here

It's safe to say that we tend to deviate from social norms, but whether or not that constitutes calling ourselves autists could be debated.

its
>i'll not answer truthfully so Sup Forums will think i'm an edgy nat soc like them hehe XD
time

INTJ master race reporting in

>INTJ
Objectively best personality type reporting in.

ENFP-T master race here.

>projecting this hard
Listen, kid, I know it's hard to accept we can't all have autism

Or maybe the money is being siphoned off for more nefarious clandestine purposes?

ENFP-T here.
Knew it since he went down the escalator.
Fake people should be gassed.

>E
get out normie reeeeee

ENFP are actually very introverted, because of their fee fees

if you really were 100% non-feeling you wouldn't even reply to my post as it is illogical. You're a fraud and you know it. LARPer.

I'm reading the description of this and it doesn't sound like me at all. These people sound retarded t b h.

See: ENTP

>"Objective"
>INTJ

entj you worthless faggots

You can't change types you faggots. The test is merely a tool to find out what your actual type is. You getting it wrong is irrelevant. That said, 80% of this board is inxj. Any infjs who visit this board probably scored intj on the test.

Perfectly describes me

Hmm

INFP, -A

>believing absurdity negates action

Feel I should post results for full disclosure purposes

INTP here

Reply if you're literally comfy right now

Brothers! :')

I doubt this shit is even rare.
Most of us cunts on her like logic rather than acceptances.

This quote about the INTP discribes Sup Forums way to accurately

>They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to an INTP. This makes it ironic that INTPs' word should always be taken with a grain of salt – it's not that they are dishonest, but people with the INTP personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners.

This is far less likely than fucking retards run the show.

INFJ-A here.

Fakes get pointed at?

DATA MINING THREADS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

I HOPE TO FUCK YOU GUYS ARENT ANSWERING THESE

REMINDER THAT LEGIT DATA COLLECTION CUNTS USE THIS SHIT TO MAKE MODELS ABOUT THE USER BASE

EVEN IF THEY DIDNT POST THE THREAD, THEY HARVEST RESULTS

SAGE AND HIDE

That part did make me kek
>too realz

>are people that stupid to think private healthcare is a good thing?

Yea lets run hospitals like DMVs. Fucking retard

I took it again and got INFP, -A/-T. It sounds more accurate and less faggy.

r8 me fampai

Full blown ISTP reporting in.

Thats true, never underestimate the incompetence of government and all that

But can governments really be so inept as to lose billions? I think theres a bit of both going on

In this post the paranoia induced by invasive surveillance is clear to see

INTJ - A
I've gotten INTJ - T quite reliably every other time I've done this but now I've suddenly jumped quite far into a assertiveness.
Whether this is a result of my recent redpilling is anyone's guess.

same, what does this mean?

>Yea lets run hospitals like Banks. Fucking retard

my african american

Sociopathic athlete ISTP here

MAKE A PLAN AND FUCKING DO IT YOU CUNT

yeah this seems about right

h-how did I do, anons?

>Logistician (ISTJ-a)

I am going to die.

Sup bro. Can't wait to see all these normies having to live on the streets because they spend their youth traveling and being free spirits instead of working on their careers.

ENTP

Finally i can accomplish my life long dream of becoming a shill.

INFP-T

J U S T

aye up

>not 100% Aggressive

Fucking pleb

These always suck.

t. INFJ-T

the thing said like 3 percent of the population was that type but i'm starting to think that 3 percent is here on Sup Forums

You dipshits do realise more than half this thread has the same personality as you autistic numb skulls?

Somewhat same, sans Berning myself. I was bedridden and depressed for several years, crippled with anxiety that wracked my body. I started performing certain mental exercises, not realizing this was meditation, and thoughtform creation. I bound my mind and body to an artifice of my own design, and learnt to manipulate forces within and beyond me.

Now I'm in college (with no academic footprint before enrollment), winning awards, and invited to international honors societies.

Anons, your Kek has been around for some time now, and there are those among you who're glad you're coming to understand its workings.

Please calm down toothepaste. As an INFP, let me mediate this argument.

>your personality
More like no personality, am i right?

INTp-T

It is.

Where's that religious test from?

this fake one somehow described me better than the sites one

selectsmart.com/RELIGION/
it's shit