He fell for the healthy eating meme

>he fell for the healthy eating meme

Nothing wrong with eating Big Macs if you count calories

So just like donald?

so you're saying if I eat big macs for lunch
I will become the wealthiest man in the world?

>what are nutritional values
Why don't you eat mayonnaise all day long? Just count calories, dumb indio.

>This is the same user who cries that liberals are illogical

Who needs healthy food when you can lengthen your lifespan with the blood of the innocent?

Nobody said your diet should only consist of Big Macs, you retarded monkey

You can eat all the garbage you want as long as you work it off. Dieting is for lazy fags.

Yeah, that and have 720 billable minutes per day at a billable rate of $10K per minute.

I mean, provided you're reasonable with your toppings, a big mac and a healthy exercise routine doesn't sound that bad nutritionally.

It's probably a hell of a lot better than that girl in the office who drinks a triple mocha cappuccino with extra whipped cream and chocolate sauce, then goes all day without eating except for a singular small bag of potato chips.

there IS an article written about a man who ate little debbies for a really long time and lost weight because he counted his calories and portions. It can be done. You can eat anything you want in moderation.

/fit/ BTFO

/fit/ BTFO

ok, ok, chill we got it jeez

witnessed

more importantly
>bill gates schedules every minute of his day

this works. I used to do that when i was on nofap, then i failed no fap and lost motivation. the months are just a blur now, i have no record of all of that time.

dont be like me. get on nofap, schedule your life, and never stop

who the fuck doesn't like a burger

you pretentious snobs

Burgers are great, but McDonald's is trash

Someone with taste?
A man can earn 80 billion in one field and still be very lacking in any other.

his farts must smell mcawful

whatever helps you sleep at night

Provided the vitamins and essential amino acids are covered, Big Mac can work fine with proper calories burned. Honestly if I were a billionaire I would probably stop working out though.

You forgot Chad's load, mocha venti lattes also have Chads for dessert.