How Sup Forums Tricked The Internet Into Believing This Comedian Is A Mass Shooter

This has to be one of the best articles on existence.

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/?utm_source=twitterfeed#4f89c9d98d90

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8
archive.is/wUkn6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gun violence has become so normalized in American society, Sup Forums — that cesspool of an image-sharing site known for spreading hacked celebrity nudes, dumb pranks, and the birthplace of Anonymous — has multiple memes about mass shootings, including this strange “Sam Hyde is the shooter” meme.

he seems to fits into the now-familiar profile pattern of lone white gunman, who more times than not, is racist. The new addition of Bernie supporter to the myth that is “Sam Hyde as American Shooter” reveals an interesting public opinion shift in what constitutes as an “unhinged white man.”

Hyde admits he has been questioned by law enforcement over the Twitter rumors, but won’t go into detail. Friends and family members have also been fooled into thinking he is a violent gunman. Hyde explained in an email:

“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

This. Is. Gold.

5/7

Has anybody else gotten the Garrison Treatment? I think it's Malik's turn next.

I think if we did it to talcum X it may actually make some waves

>I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.
DID SAM JUST FUCKING DO WHAT I THINK HE DID

>My wife’s boyfriend
>and my wife’s son
I'm actually not sure if cuck or memeing

Pretty sure he's just joking. I don't even believe he has a girlfriend

Holy fuck, Sam is a legend.

Oh lord, people would figure out that he's white.

>“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

-Samuel Hydenburgstein

>"4channers have a tendency to try to frame members of their community as mass shooters."

Grinned like a retard when I read that.

INTERNET HATE MACHINE
HACKERS ON STEROIDS
THEY DO IT FOR "LOLS" "BIG LOLZ" AND "EPIC LULZ"

youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8

A CORRUPTION OF EL OH
VAN EXPLOSION
HABBO SWASTIKA

top nigger

his laugh is ridiculous

ANTI-SEMETIC
POOLS CLOSED
NAKED GUYS ON MY PROFILE

Sup Forums is a board of peace

I really enjoy his laugh

You can tell it's genuine.

I LOVE THIS TIMELINE

Hyde explained in an email:

“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

The satirical logic basis of this meme is that the lyingpress is easily fooled.

Sam, you're a fat pig who's hard to look at and your new rant series is a joke. STOP the fucking shilling.

Also, you're a rapist.

You guys should check out reddit.com/r/tha_pit to learn all about Sam sucking tranny dicks and grooming underage girls.

I honestly think White Nationalism is the way to go guys.

>mass shooter convinces authorities that it was a hoax
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

someone tweet this shit at him

wasting get

It just shows how cancerous twitter really is.

LONG LIVE THE REBBE, KING MESSIAH FOREVER

I honestly think we should embrace White Nationalism.

wasting it again

WASTE IT NAO

LO NG L IVE THE REBBE, KING MESSIAH FOREVER
>

I am alive

Best quote ever. And no one in editing picked it up lol

Why don't you, you lazy fucking nigger

>memeing at the federal level

he's a fucking legend

pretty sure he's seen this before but i fucking love this dude so much its ridiculous

They were probably thinking, "Oh, well that's sensible! My rabbi would have done the same thing!"

You owe me new sides ....

>“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

it borders on obsessive, doesn't it

ridiculous that you know how much. i'm so sexually attracted to him, he's the perfect man to me.

I wasted all the wrong gets.

Malik is off limits motherfucker

>mfw that was actually in the forbes article

Are you serious?

His Rabbi and "my wife's son"?

How could it get any more obvious?

The fuckin bantz with that memeing

Well played Sam well played

>this second rate internet comedian
>second rate

I fucking lose it every tiem with that fucking exploding van

The day of the rake is coming cunts.

sam is a goddamn saint of Sup Forums the absolute madman

lmao

Fucking archive you faggot

Fairly fucking based.

This isn't funny, you assholes, Sam Hyde killed my wife.

They made an Edit at the end condemning his bantz

>My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

archive or screencap pls

archive.is/wUkn6

My sides.

>sam hyde actually commits a mass murder
>we frame him
>everyone thinks its a joke
>he never gets found out

the perfect crime

Kek
You're okay, Uruguay.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>Fruzsina Eordogh
is that her real name?
is she trolling
what's going on here?

>I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.
That's absolutely brilliant.

lurk more, pls

They made an edit realizing their mistake.

Fruzsina Eordogh
>"I am a freelance technology and digital culture reporter with roots covering student finances and local news starting in 2008, in what seems like a different lifetime. Over the past five years I've focused exclusively on covering technology, web phenomenon, new media, digital revenue streams and business shifts for outlets such as Vice, the Christian Science Monitor, the Guardian, Variety, Slate, and the Daily Dot, among others. Most recently, I worked as a producer for the defunct digital channel TouchVision TV where I hosted a video game-related show called Hardcore Casual. I was originally born in Budapest, Hungary, and grew up in NYC. When I am not writing, watching the latest viral video or on some dark corner of the Internet, you can find me video-gaming, biking or thrifting."

the perfect woman.

Lel

>I honestly think White Nationalism is the way to go guys.
I agree.

Sadly most whites are brainwashed as fuck to be racially suicidal

>As one thread on the rival Internet trash forum Something Awful noted, 4channers love to hate him. One poignant comment:
>“They hate him so much they make a point to watch all [his comedy troupe Million Dollar Extreme] videos [on YouTube] and insult him using memes about spaghetti and raisins that nobody quite understands.”

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

yeah like a fucking month later, the author got severely memed on

He's a madman that fucks with the media whenever he gets the chance. Now get back to lurking.

He has a TV show and she's a diversity hire reporting on Sup Forums memes. She's clearly rustled throughout the whole thing.

I hope you're trolling because i vistited that weblink and it is trash. Christ, i really fucking hate reddit format. Unreadable garbage.

>the internet

>forbes.bait

just fuck off

Their article on Kushner is good.

Lol well played sam

>Using 5/7

Fuck off

>this shit printed in Forbes fucking magazine
Jesus. What's going on with this world?

One of us. ONE OF US

>claims to visit "the dark corners of the internet"
>doesnt understand basic Sup Forums memes
she probably think Imgur is edgy ffs

please tell me this is 3d bait, fellow compatriot.

>reddit
you have to go back

also talks about loving video games and hosting a game related show. if she was really even a bit engrained in the internet culture, she should have at least caught 1 of sam's jokes jesus christ.

>My wife’s boyfriend
>and my wife’s son

This guy knows how Sup Forums trolls and uses it to troll the federal government. Impressive.

>mfw threads I shitpost in make it to national coverage in American media

Aren't there like people dying and getting raped to worry about?