Dear Sup Forums, i'm a broken man, i'm going to be homeless in a few days

Dear Sup Forums, i'm a broken man, i'm going to be homeless in a few days

i know i'm a nigga, but you can bet that i'm redpilled to the teeth
i know begging isn't redpilled, believe me Sup Forums, its not easy in this third world
to earn honest money, and i'd rather beg than scam people for money. i'm trying
to start working online with a site i just found earning $5/delivery but it takes time to catch up
i guess i'm telling you all this because i dont want you to think i'm a lazy bum, i'm doing everthing i can
but i could never do anything dishonest for money, because of how i was raised.
what i pay for rent in a year is probably one-third of what you guys pay for rent in a month

please dear friends, come to my aid; my email is LLanthony401 at gmai l dot com.
if there is any kind hearted rich fag out there please come to my aid brethren

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
omgvoice.com/lifestyle/odd-jobs-ghana-pays/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off beggar. how would this board look if every poor faggot came in here begging?

There will be no place for scum like you come two years...

If you have Internet just do jobs on Amazon Mechanical Turk

>LLanthony401 at gmai l dot com
are you asking for paypal donations? I'm asking because if so I might donate

kys

also, check'em

>help a nigger to live
>Sup Forums

Time stamp with eviction notice

Hop in a dinghy sail over to Europe. Everyone welcome, benefits for all!

Look at these happy sailors: youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

Checked.

So has the scammers come on this board now or what? I'm sick of getting texts, and crap from third world countries asking for handouts.

Black Americans earned Nigga. That's theirs, you'll have to ask them if you can use it.

paypal is banned in africa

I'm sorry if you are genuine, but I just can't donate to a random nigga in Ghana.

Pics and timestamp would help.

>Lives in Ghana
>Has internet
>Poor
Nope

Then how the fuck can i donate to you?

>Someone poor in Africa haves internet
How?

Go back to the Manhattan streets you mentally ill fuck.

Why should anyone help you?

>I'm sick of getting texts, and crap from third world countries asking for handouts

sorry bro

Give timestamp.

damn bro, you're in Africa, stay safe bro.

Have the scammers moved from Nigeria to Ghana?

we could use western union. most methods for receiving money in west africa has been blocked

holy fuck deja vu

You're out of luck friendo.

Timestamp, Afri-bro.

because i dont want to do what my mates do for money. which is to literally scam people. cant do that

Has the Nigerian prince moved to Ghana and turned homeless?

I will buy your business, place online afs etc and put you as mgmt, I want 80% of whatever you make.

ok i kekked.

I wish I could help you, but I'm not driving a mile out to use Western union. You'll have to find another way

oops, wrong image
for those asking for timestamp, will take one now with webcam, i dont have smartphone

I tried that shit they won't hire just anyone, I assume because they get inundated with people asking for work, so what the fuck am I supposed to do?

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Ghanaian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Ghanaian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Ghanaian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Ghanaian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Ghanaian citizen to assist the Ghanaian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Ghana, in moving these funds out of Ghana. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Ghanaian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Ghanaian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Ghanaian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Ghanaian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Ghana.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Accra, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Ghanaian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Ghana.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Ghanaian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

>homeless
>Africa

don't you meant hutless?

if there was another way, i would have used it
why dont you email me, even if its a throwaway email i dont mind

So what do you say? You want money? I have money. I will buy your business and put you on my payroll.

This smells like a "Nigerian Prince Needs Your Help!".

Post proofs

this is what i'm trying to avoid
literally every one my age is into this sort of thing
i cant live like that

Can you believe it?

Sup Forums, take note. A man, from GHANA. Has likes your ways and became redpilled. That's amazing.

Somewhere in the Kongo a Bitter African exists, thinking witch magic is done by the Jews.

Well, OP, this thread here is the "red pill" in action. They don't really care about humanity or honor. They are manchildren who care only for themselves. These greedy, hateful men will try to justify thenselves, but we all know who they really are. Deep down, they do too.

fuck that help me, no wait don't help me help my mom. you see I am about to lose my place to live as well but I am a survivor so I will manage. I went and visited my mother a few days ago and they are evicting her, they want her out by the end of the month.

>literally being scammed by a nigerian prince

I've thought of myself as the 'bad guy' for almost my entire red-pilled life. Not anymore.

Best of luck, lads. Hope you figure something out.

send tits

why is paypal banned?

sounds good to me. but i dont have anything i"m selling

Would be great if the 99999999 get would be a Nigerian begging for money

thanks f a m

Sup Forums helped a venazuela bro once
i was in that thread. they are good people here

You don't have a website? Your online business?

Isn't there any kind of business you could create ? Be a taxi driver, open a small shop, make furniture, become a gardener...

I don't know, buy fucking lemons and make fresh lemonade.

There is always a way.

where you in Nigeria?

Too much Nigerian princes saturated the servers

>mfw he would become your litteral nigga
>ultimate Sup Forums fantasy

probably because of scam and stuffs like that

i look like utter shit

Be a Bandit. Join the Army or Police. Maybe both.

Man, that sucks dude

Look, I'm a cowboy. I invest in things, all kinds of commodities, exchanges, etc. I don't give people money but I will invest in growing business but this isn't a handout. I want whatever I invest back in $$$

>mfw shitty niggers are flooding Europe
>why can't we have nice honnest and redpilled niggas like this

i was actually thinking of creating a profile on f-i v e rr.
but i need a vpn, because they dont favour sellers from third world
literally everything is against us.

email me bro, i will get an account on fiver.r up and running quickly

Tada!

omgvoice.com/lifestyle/odd-jobs-ghana-pays/
6 odd jobs in ghana that pay well.
Here, if you truely aren't a scammer here are some jobs.
I even copied and pasted the article so you don't have to waste time loading the screen to look at the site.

Every Ghanaian wish to work in the office wearing suit and tie in an air-condition and this has become the norm of the day.
Most of us think the only paying jobs in the country are white color jobs and so we always lament there are no jobs in the country but you will be surprise to know that, some people are not into white color jobs but are earning far more than most us who are into white color jobs.

These list is about jobs we don’t regard but really fetch money but we see it to be rather on the lower side. Some of the jobs are not even taxed and so they make money without the government taking anything from them.

A job in the office can fetch you ¢8-15 within 8 hours but some of these jobs earn as much as ¢5o a day or above. Do you want to know the kind of jobs we talking about, then come with us.

1. Scrap Dealer
Sometimes you see these scrap dealers come to your house and pick any metal you don’t need and you disregard them based on their dressing. You sometimes see them picking these scraps from the refuse and you don’t respect their job but have you tried to find out how much they making in a day?

Some make as much as ¢500 a day as average and that also depends on the quantity of metal you were able to gather within a day. Those who have made it in this business, drive around in cars to pick the metals to sell.

2. Embalmers
If you’re scared of the dead, then this job is not good for you, but we see them all the time working on the dead and most of them are even women.

Embalmers embalm and dress the dead for burial and you will marvel at the price they charge per one embalm and it will also surprise you to know the amount they make in a day.

1/2

based african user.

Part 2

Some make as much ¢3,000 to ¢4,000 in a day or two depending on business.

3. Pathologists
Pathologists earn a little more than your regular medical doctors because their work involves a lot of risks but many are those who find risky and odd and so wouldn’t indulge in it, but they always smile home when their salary drops.

Amplino, GatesFoundationAmplino, GatesFoundation

4. Kayayo and Kayaye
This job has always raised debates when we mention how they make money. The fact that you see them in tattered clothes trying to carry your wares does not mean they are not making a living. Sometimes when business is good, a Kayayo can make as much as ¢100 a day, but yet most Ghanaians look down upon them.

MhcGhanaMhcGhana

5. Desilting
Desilting is the act of cleaning sewages and pipes. There are people who do this job and they really make money out of it. They usually go in for contracts with big companies to desilt their pipes for them and they charge very hefty amounts.

NewsGhanaNewsGhana

6. Water Sellers
Never underestimate the amount someone who sells water makes in a day. It is really a booming business and now that it even sells at 0.30p, they really making money. In a highly dense location, a water seller can make about ¢100 a day, but most Ghanaians find this work to be odd

how the hell are you going to survive bro?
got a tribe or something?

Make hashish?

I got something

i once had an idea for starting a hire purchase business

basically buying taxi's and handing them over to people to pay instamentally. with a 50% increase. but hey, how can i afford a car. cant even pay rent

Guys, I just bought a new 4k HDTV, a new AppleTV, a really nice soundbar and a new fancy router for all the HD streaming but I've just been recently diagnosed with TMD (terminal meme deprivation and I need you to help. Please post me your best Pepe memes so I fight against my TMD and survive.

if there is any kind hearted meme fag out there please come to my aid brethren

(Cowboy)

Yea I'll email you but I'm busy tonight, I took a screenshot of your post though so expect my email