Safe space cry babies

Just a reminder if you were here in 2014 when we were being raided up the poop shoot like theres no tomorrow and chose to retreat to cry baby safe spaces like infinite chan and 8pol instead of endowing normalfags and shills with your knowledge you're a straight up cry baby bitch looser.

I met the 8can community on webcam. They are all fucking elitist faggots identical to that of those who reside in plato's cave.
Don't ever post that image here again. Your community is CANCER.

8pol is more autistic than here which is a real feat

the only good that made it worth visiting was was hebe threads

Wtf i hate

That wasn't enough. They would just delete your well thought out posts. Remember when moot got ducked by that gawker bitch and sperged out and blamed pol and ruined the board for a while? There was nothing you could do but wait or post somewhere else

Cucked*

Yes, that site is a fairly useless negative-feedback loop echo chamber and it appeals to a unique combination of dimwittedness and autism. There's no tension in that community between the native anons and the newsfags/shills; this tension is what inspires creativity and dank OC and they have none because they're crybabies with no mind for fun, conflict and/or intrigue. Like when I hear or see that we're being raided by shills that's when I fire up the Photoshop and think "oh hey maybe I can redpill them," but the cripplefags just go cry in their corner because they can't handle people that are different from them. That place is the definition of low energy

>Sup Forumsharbor was 2 1/2 years ago

what the fuck am i doing with my life

>tfw I was banned on 8/pol/ for having a "shill IP"
That place has more tinfoil than Reynolds. Easy as fuck to troll, too.

Joot made this whole site a safespace for his ass-buddy sjw moderators and his fake gawker girlfriend.

FUCK MOOT GET

The SJW mods are gone now though, except for that one butthurt Sup Forums mod who bans posters for saying "nigger" and the assblasted Sup Forums janitor who deletes any threads that have the slightest hint of political discussion.

Moot may have tried to kill Sup Forums but if you kill your enemies, they win.

8pol is pretty autistic and boring but I drop by once or twice a month.

>being raided up the poop shoot
I don't think it counts as a raid when it was luggage lad doing it.

8pol takes the plight of Western Civilisation seriously. 4pol just wants to joke around with memes.

I'm still traumatized from that.

Stfu crybaby

Sup Forums is a white nationalist board

wtf I love normies now

I like it over there. a few of us are over there.
a lot more freedom of speech, you can't deny that.
the whole ctr list is doxd no problem over there, the way those motherfuckers shud b.
they seem more focused, more committed to the cause.

i like 4 Sup Forums , but it's too tweaked by based mods to really allow any real discussion, its moar infotainment to me. not near a stronger board on 4ch. I'm here by way of [s4s] & [r9k] usually.

I stayed on Sup Forums to ensure that Sup Forums harbor WILL NEVER happen again

i kind of agree, and kind of don't.
tension inspires, yes, but these based mods were fkkng us bad the days around the election. can't be good tension if one can't evn get a word in.

also, i remember a bread here where ppl were honestly agreeing that ctr was like 15-20 ppl getting $1,600 apiece. 8ch would just vomit at that, tey doxed out the FEC data that clearly showed otherwise. Som of those motherfuckkrs were living in freshly purchased WashDC apts over near the "state name" streets, Howard UNiv, Catholic Univ areas.

>There's no tension in that community between the native anons and the newsfags/shills; this tension is what inspires creativity

It has its good points, when CTR was posting here nonstop in the weeks up to election day this place was nearly unbearable due to all of the spam. 8pol was able to function fine because the mods ban most shills.

The only real problem is that they have one or two fag mods that like to autosage threads they don't like, and also tend to sticky topics they do.

>implying hiroshimoot is loyal

no one shud b banned for saying nigger. isnt in the dictionary?
i rem that guy, talking about how he was banned for 'nigger', that the mods wanted to keep this on pol topics.