Pakistan BTFO! Indian Army takes revenge within 24 hrs!

22/11/16
>Pookistani coward army kills 3 Indian soldiers in sneak attack and mutilates the body of 1 of the 3 soldier

23/11/2016
>Brave Pajeet Army kills 3 Pookistani soldiers, 11 Pookistani civilians and destroy several Pookistani posts

>Scared Pookistani Army's DGMO shits his pants and contacts Indian Army DGMO to beg for mercy

>After India's Massive Attack At Line Of Control, Pak Army On Hotline

ndtv.com/india-news/from-pakistan-2-big-moves-today-including-army-requesting-talks-1629355

>these mustaches
wtf is wrong with you subhuman? why can't you grow a normal mustache.

Hold onto your loved ones Ahmed, after Pookistan. We will be coming for you.

killing civilians is always cowardice, regardless of how kek feels about your literal designated shitpost

They kill our civilians living near the border all the time, there is no cowardice in taking revenge.

Also Pookistani civilians are terrorists, we are making your supposed 'war on terror' easier.

Literally the only downside of a giant meteor striking the heart of Pakistan would be the collateral damage to countries like India. I've never met an Indian I didn't like, and there are so many awful Pakistanis it has become a national joke here. It is no accident that Pakistan literally defines the pejorative 'Paki'. Good luck to you and your country user. We're rooting for you.

>pookistani

powerful linguistic killshot

Thanks mate, the much sadder thing is that the overseas Pookistanis pretend to be Indians when asked about their nationality.

THE BILLION SUBHUMANS OF THE INDIAN EMPIRE DECEND UPON YOU.

Shut your mouth and wipe leaf.

>Some shitskins killing other shitskins
Why should we care?

I had a threesome with a fat indian and pakistanian women. Am I still white

>tfw I hate Muslims but I hate Indians more

TIME TO STOP FEEDING THE CALL CENTER

Poo in the toilet

I hope India wins. As long as we aren't involved idgaf

POO'D

>the sun has broken the horizon dawn is here
> Indian and Pakistani soldiers gaze across the field knowing that their enemy lies in wait
> the first shot is fired, Pakistani and Indians charge at each other.
>just as they clash, every one stops
>and defecates in public

Because only one of them is solely supporting your failed weapon industry

>gook
No support to you when China rapes you.

Do we really need your help after the Chinese kicked your ass in Aksai Chin? We've steamrolled China multiple times and you can't even defend a little part of your border. What a joke

So how long one of those shitty sub-countries starts a nuclear war?

checked

also your eastern horde tactics have been proven to fail when attacking the japs

So what do India and Pakistan really have against each other?

It's all the same shit.

Why do they hate each other so

Stay strong, india bro! I am looking forward to the limited nuclear exchange!

Absolutely based. You're doing God's work, India. Keep up the good work.

Islam.

I hope India crushes them honestly, even though I don't want to live anywhere near them.