/brit/

Mentally-ill musical idol and item of affection edition

trump supporter screamed "cuck" in my ear as he was having a heated argument with another student across the lecture hall

state of it

>IDOL
>ITEM

bit sexist

>reckon there'll be a reactionary meme era soon

In what sense?

bashar

parked this outside the off-licence

Who legitimately average-to-intelligent but utterly blew off schooling for reasons that were beyond their control?

>new thread at page 1
fuck off

nipped to the shop for some teabags this afternoon and ended up shagging 3 women, don't know why you sad acts find it so difficult.

I really enjoy LOVE.

just got called a gay cunt by the bf

If I didn't ride blade on curb, would you still love me?

what happened lad?

farron is /our lad/ right?

good christian lad who isn't a rorke

Me apparently

l my gf wants to talk about is feelings and her weekly family crises

>reminding me I will never have her

why do this to me user

>We designed our workplace to reflect the future we are creating for you to inhabit.

Open plan offices are weird, I sit metres away from a multi millionaire daily

cheated on the gf again lads

1990s proto-memes make a comeback

aaah yes the 'intelligent but didn't try' meme, everyone on /brit/ claims this.

What was different about Morrissey? Aren't Anglo-Irish, council estate, drop-outs supposed to be among the untouchables of British society?

you know thousands of young children go missing daily right? nobody bats an eye. what made madeleine mcann special? because she was white. simple as.

Why are the media obsessed with Tim Farron's views on homos and bumming?

Looks far too social for me

since boys can tuck their willy between their legs to hide it. can girls take pics that completely hides their cleft? puts me right off

the studio camera/top will be mad at me line gets me in a really good way every time. lovely little bit of writing

would do a 360 and walk away if i ever walked into that office

nope, I'm intelligent-to-highly-intelligent and thterefore did NOT blow off schooling

Nothing nicer than gently waking up in the morning to the gf snuggling up to you and putting her head on your chest

not that there's anything wrong with that

>he's 39
>she's 64

The state of France for fucks sakes

to drag people down to the reality i live with every day so we're forced to empathise together

Opposite, not very bright and uninterested in the subject but I'm doing really well.

absolutely obsessed with homos and bumming 2bh

delet

time for a spliff

they hate the idea of a party threatening the Conservative-Labour two main party status quo

same reason they obsess over UKIP

its Facebook HQ

young children don't go missing that frequently.

adults and especially young adults do though

Opening another beer.

anyone who doesn't support men wanting to fuck each other's hairy shitholes and nonce boys will be exposed by the media

tell me about his wife, why does she wear the mask

Business idea: Go to the local traveller camp in the early hours of tomorrow morning and set fire to multiple caravans, hopefully killing many pikeys.

>Macron
>straight

user, I...

tim farron just called me a gay cunt

Nobody would bat an eyelid if the bloke was older.

Just opened up the chardonnay lads

Haram

>39
fuckin hell i'd be made up if I looked anything like that at 39

she looks young for 64 2bh

its a tuesday

Do reckon it's time for us to regress ngl
Memes have become too intellectual, too self-obsessed and far too based in reality. We need a meme renaissance, back to the roots of acting like legitimately retarded children.

/brit/ is the closest place to that atm though, part of the reason why I barely go on the rest of Sup Forums.

nah. the right way to do is put potatoes up their exhaust pipes.

how did they have a kid??

can't take leftists seriously when they only practice tolerance and acceptance when they align with their political ideals

otherwise you're their enemy

Close your mouth sweaty you look gormless like that

she'd an old bint

Be Wednesday soon, I am alright to drink on a Wednesday?

time to get to work

I've met people I would consider highly intelligent who were never in the position to work hard in school. Any well-raised child acclimated into a good school's social scene could do excellently.

might play nintendo 64

What is this part of the female anatomy called?

really?

If a 64 year old man was married to a 39 year old woman he met when she was his 15 year old pupil, no-one would bat an eyelid?

mate

i remember a time when i thought rage comics were funny

might go and grab some more beer but from a different shop because it would be weird making two trips for beer in the same evening

absolute bs platitude of a post

finger

no

Lads seriously the West is in decline. we have to do something about the Mohammedans and all this degeneracy

*wanks to a Thai ladyboy cam while softly moaning and spankin my bum*

might play Brigitte Trogneux (64)

>new sincerity
you might enjoy reddit

What are you gonna get?

REDDDDDDDDDDDDDIT I FUCKING LOVE REDDDDDDDIT

EVERYTHING I LIKE IS REDDDDDDDDDIT

WOOOOOOOAH

do this with voddy and a 4 pack, dont want them thinking im some kind of alcky

Done this before.

mouthbreathers are more attractive. FACT.

actually it's the proximal phalange

>tfw no swarthy brit gf

only stating it here because i know there are leftists who brit who unironically say "fuck trump and fuck white people" without realizing how hypocritical it is

My office

Me

Was quite severely depressed. Had 40% attendance for the last two years but they didn't kick me out because I was still passing everything and the school's pass rate was very low

Left at 16, moved out of mum's house, worked in a kitchen until I was 18, stayed at home depressed on benefits until I was 19, got an IT apprenticeship, then got a government apprenticeship, now I'm 23 in London working in Whitehall making just shy of 40k

I'll probably fuck it up in a few years though haha

Been drinking a lot and got no friends

>work tomorrow

Do Americans really have Pizza Hut and subway shops in their schools

You know how I know that's bullshit? Because I was in an awful environment and still did very well. By all measures I should have been drop out loser but because I was intelligent my environment was a seconary concern and I managed to succeed and get into a top uni.

If you're smart enough you WILL succeed.

at big universities yeah

>do you think this can last forever?

My school had Subway

Was talking about the age difference in general. If he went for her when she was 15 he'd be tarred and feathered no doubt.

*fuck Drumpf
*fuck ypipo

Also, 'ck 'ff runt

trump looks happier today

Just had a good poo

And this is not to say
There never comes a day
I'll take my chances and start again
And when I look behind
On all my younger times
I have to thank the wrongs that led me to a love so strong

I'm perfectly lonely
I'm perfectly lonely
I'm perfectly lonely (Yeah)
'Cause I don't belong to anyone
Nobody belongs to me

(It's the way, it's the way, it's the way that I want it)

Yanks are fat

hello don

>he's here

couple of cans of foster or maybe a 4 pack of cheap tescos lager

right? especially since I literally am not an alcy