Richard Spencer Says Egyptians are White?

Duh!

Other urls found in this thread:

theorthodoxchurch.info/main/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/5a65bc74d4cairo.jpg.jpg
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/09/30/white-house-wants-add-new-racial-category-middle-eastern-people/91322064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you need to get your ears cleaned out. He said Egyptians are *alright*

He told the "We Wuz Kangz Guy" Egyptans are white, and "we built the Pyramids."

My jew feminist professor made us read a bunch of shit by jews and blacks (even though they didnt say they authers race, thanks google), One black guy said that "in time more and more races will be considered white" and "whites never really were a race because they are all mixed"

kek, never thought a leaf would make me laugh. besides they are not alright. 90% of women in Egypt are circumcised. Those people are fucked in the head

>he doesn't know about the arab invasion
kek

>pic related, ethnic egyptian

Rami Malek's skin tone is very rare in Egypt. Anyway, race is about genes, normiefag.

All of North Africa is considered white in your 62% census

dun do be so cultural insentive buddy why you gotta be such a racist drongo scumbag

Not just Egyptians, for Americans all Arabs and North Africans are part of the white 58%.

>ye olde statistic

that's right man

i'm syrian (not a refugee), and got to be white when i moved to america, feels good :)

What was it

I mean

Pan-European state includes Egyptians, Sikhs, Jews, Slavs, light skinned Asians and Hispanics.

Coptics are the real Egyptians. Muslims will have to go back to Arabia.

I'm a black Nubian descendant of ancient Egyptian pyramid builders and it's a well-established historical fact that you melanin-deprived albinoid crackers were still in your caves in Europe during the time of their construction. It's physically and scientifically impossible for a bunch of dumb, uneducated, cave-dwelling pig beasts that couldn't even go out on a sunny day without turning into lobsters to have withstood the scorching heat of the African desert, let alone had the knowledge and intellect to design and build such structures. But like crackers always do best, they steal and plunder the history and accomplishments of others.

Yellows aren't included, no matter how pale
Indo-Europeans only

Bullshit, it's pretty common, but there are darker Egyptians too. Some are even lighter.
Negroid features and skin tones exist in the deep south and among sub Saharan immigrants.

No it is not about genes. Slavs and Indians are extremely similar genetically but look nothing alike.

> Slavs and Indians are extremely similar genetically
So are Slavs and kangaroos.

Most Copts in Egypt look closer to this guy than Ramie Malik. Malik's type is only found in the far north of Egypt, and reflects significant Eruopean admixture.

bump 4

bump 18

stop shilling theorthodoxchurch.info/main/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/5a65bc74d4cairo.jpg.jpg

Fag

>removing the temptation of women to be whores is wrong

62%. And, hopefully, not for much longer.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/09/30/white-house-wants-add-new-racial-category-middle-eastern-people/91322064/

>The White House is putting forward a proposal to add a new racial category for people from the Middle East and North Africa under what would be the biggest realignment of federal racial definitions in decades.

WE