IF YOU COME ACROSS AN AMERICAN ARTIST RIGHT NOW WHO HAS NO POLITICAL OPINIONS OR IS AFRAID OF TALKING POLITICS...

>IF YOU COME ACROSS AN AMERICAN ARTIST RIGHT NOW WHO HAS NO POLITICAL OPINIONS OR IS AFRAID OF TALKING POLITICS, BE VERY CONCERNED.
Would you shut the fuck up? Why does everyone have to attention whore their opinions? Just so you can throw them in psychiatric institutions like Kanye West the moment you see someone who disagrees with you? Go fuck yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/amandapalmer/status/801511868103692288
youtube.com/watch?v=dyE2MLq24OE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iUVvpircaxo
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

amanda palmer sounds like a real cunt and that other dude sounds like a cuck

COMMIE ALERT
WEEEEE WOOOO
COMMIE ALERT
WEEEEE WOOOO
COMMIE ALERT
WEEEEE WOOOO

> artists
> political opinions

>Only sith deal in absolutes

>Kanye supports Trump
>FBI gets rid of him
>Taylor Swift didn't even say who she voted for, didn't even bad mouth Trump
>said "Republicans do it better"
Were these two right in the end?

>Im going to Run for President in 2020
>YAY! KANYE 2020
>I would have voted Trump
>WOW WHAT A FAGGOT TALKING ABOUT POLITICS!
Who the fuck cares? Anybody and everybody is allowed to talk about whatever the fuck they want.
libshits just cant into 1st amendment

jfc. i work in the film industry and i have to keep my mouth shut because of psychotic motherfuckers like this

can I use you as a reference for a job in the film industry?

>Why does everyone have to attention whore their opinions

Well, just look at her

Why do the majority of left wing people these days sound and act like 13 year olds who just discovered communism, and when the fuck are they going to stop being so obnoxious about this new infatuation of theirs?

>her

Mark Zuckerburg in drag?

Taylor was #WithHer

Just in case you think I'm shitting you
twitter.com/amandapalmer/status/801511868103692288

The best and most creative musician I know pays no attention to cheap CURRENT YEAR propaganda.

followed
liked
retweeted
replied

Who cares what some ugly Jewess thinks.

And her """""""""music"""""""""" is shit too
youtube.com/watch?v=dyE2MLq24OE

If you come across an American artist who constantly whores their opinions and won't shut the fuck up about it, they probably won't last long when nobody wants to work with them because they're more insufferable to work with than to listen to. These people are the goddamned worst.

t. musicfag

People won't even share their views with professional pollsters anymore.

>2015
>the previous year
What did he mean by this?

She's right, though. If celebrities, much less normal people, are afraid to voice their political opinions for fear of reprisal, it's a pretty sure sign that you're living in a fascist state, and cucks like the circled guy who intimidate others into not discussing politics are a huge part of the problem.

>IF YOU'RE NOT WITH US, YOU'RE AGAINST US
This is how the left implodes, once they start lumping people who don't care much about politics (the majority) as rightwingers, they lose.

>Taylor Swift only said to go vote on election day, nothing else

Taylor Swift confirmed for Trump voter.

They're not saying anything in fear of getting cyber lynched by these psychos or, even worse, harmed in real life. Be it losing your job just because of differing political opinions, or getting killed because of political opinions (it has happened).

And how is not being attention hungry "fascist"?

>2012
Oh he was just saying that to keep his PR in check before he ran.

this bitch dont even have eyebrows why tf we talkin bout her

I beg to differ.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iUVvpircaxo

>They're not saying anything in fear of getting cyber lynched by these psychos or, even worse, harmed in real life
that's
exactly
the
point

Amanda Palmer, whoever the fuck she is, is saying that if people are afraid to voice their political views for fear of getting dragged from their beds, it means you're living in a fascist state, regardless of who's in power.

Yes. Get all the filth on record.

Make it very easy when the day comes to sort people out.

>artists and musicians think they are influencial enough to sway political opinions

DANCE MONKEY, DANCE

ENTERTAIN ME

Day Of The Rake?

Rake, long knives, and rope on a crystal night.

Of course, I'm being satirical.

We dont listen to american artists here anyway, we're enthusiasts of the rich culture of mongolian throat singing

Its not that "not being attention hungry" is fascist. It's that saying "stop questioning the authority figure" is fascist... or at least fucking textbook authoritarian (which... hey lots of crossover).

The people on the right ARE afraid to voice their political opinions.

Jokes aside, I mostly listen to music from other countries, as american music is yellow, runny, vinegary dog shit 9 times out of 10.

I do concur.
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

Sick...

lol

Thanks brother

Artists are political ideologues who are only unique in the sense that they have absolutely no fucking idea what they're talking about, zero life experience relevant to leadership or politics, and a view of the world so warped by drug use and being of an utterly protected class.

What the fuck else is new.

Didn't Amanda Palmer get in trouble for sympathizing with suicide bombers years ago?

I'm curious as to who CURRENT YEAR'd.

Once an artist or anyone else famous gets into political shit, I lose interest in them. It doesnt matter what political party they associate themselves with.

I kinda liken it to people being gayfags. be who you want to be in your personal life, keep it to yourself because it's none of my business. Knowing you're right, left gay, or whatever else does not make my life any better.

Let me guess, they were mooslimes?

Amanda Palmer is trash.

if you like that song, then you're a pinko commie

She's Neil Gaiman's wife. She's shit.

>woman
>artist

What an asshole that guy is. Thank god she told him off.

>woman
>allowed to speak
wow dude haven't seen this get meme yet, what an original and intriguing post!

Yeah ok I'll just tape my mouth shut as they round me up into the AmeriKKKan gulag

that comment is dead wrong though, alot of people (men) used to discuss politics in daily life, it was the commies that kept trying to make it a "private" matter because most people were openly hostile to commies.

When these fools open their mouth about shit that affects half of their audience, they are doing everyone but themselves a favor. they will find out the hard way what happens when you have shitty opinions for once.

A

WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF TALKING POLITICS? YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.