>Reconciliation agreements signed with 4 more settlements
>SAA officially forms 5th Corps

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IISFQ2Qyk1I
twitter.com/IsraelHatzolah/status/801532802680426496
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-hasaka-idUSKCN10U0YX
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/801367311064113152
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/568rwd/american_fa18s_painted_to_match_the_paint_schemes/
tsk.tr/BasinFaaliyetleri/BA_219
dailysabah.com/energy/2016/11/23/turkey-to-chair-2017-energy-club-of-shanghai-cooperation-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=ckmCcCgnu7A
ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/syria-crisis/1357-syria-isis-egypt-pilots.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for assad must go

greater israel

praying for Tulsi Gabbard for U.S. SoS

To glory?
To Greatness?

Arabs flocking over a blast site.
youtube.com/watch?v=IISFQ2Qyk1I

>230 wildfires across Israel
twitter.com/IsraelHatzolah/status/801532802680426496

What a /comfy/ morning.

Our crew

do you think that trump will stop the non sense war in syria??

kek

Only thing we need from him is to pressure the Saudis, but I don't see that happening.

Obama ran on an anti-war platform in 2008. He said he'd end the senseless wars. He then when on to topple the Libyan government and start to fuck up Syria.

So, we really won't know until he's president.

all he has to do is stop supporting the rebels and Assad and Putin should be able to handle the rest.

trump wants to support the kurds, that's not a good sign

for turkey

But we knew Obongo and the Bushes were New World Order cucks, going in, what do we know about Trump?

He has screamed how much he loves Israel, the primary beneficiary of ISIS and the PNAC wars. (wars for Greater Israel)

Looks bad man.

I thought Assad had a truce with the Kurds, no? Didn't they help him besiege the terrorists in Aleppo?

kurds are fighting assad and love israel

That's only bad for Turkey, they're the ones butthurt about Kurds.

Trump also loves Israel.

I reckon he'll be a friend to Israel and let them expand, but I doubt he'll be willing to fight/finance their wars for them. I reckon it'll be fine

Where are they fighting Assad?

>loves Israel
I don't think any ethnic group in the middle east like the Jews tbqh

he'd have supported the rebels in syria

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-hasaka-idUSKCN10U0YX

So who will capture Al-bab? And what will it mean for the war? If the Turkish FSA capture it first could they use it to flank the FAA in Aleppo?

assad really looks like shinji

I remember this happening. They fought for a couple days then came to a truce. In case you didn't read the actual article here's a quote

"The fighting this week in Hasaka, which is divided into zones of Kurdish and Syrian government control, marks the most violent confrontation between the Kurdish YPG militia and Damascus in more than five years of civil war."

Meaning that the fighting between them is basically non-existent compared to the fighting between the Arabs

Turkish backed forces will take it. Wouldn't be surprised if their next operation was to break into Aleppo, Turks really want that city

That's be pretty neat, it would be wasted on the fucking Kurds, they have no intentions of taking down ASSad.

Assad the alawi dog and his russian-iranian kuffar filth backers are gassing children EVERY DAY now and the world community doesn't do JACK SHIT!

What happened to never again huh? Or does that only apply to chosen people?

>ISIS says a bomb car blowed up in headquarters for turkish military operations And Al-Forati forces near Al-Wakah town north Aleppo CS

>Reuters : 5 Turkish soldiers were killed and 7 wounded due to ISIS attack near Al-BaB zone north Aleppo.

damn

Why would it be neet to see Assad taken out? It would be way better to see the Kurds start a proper civil war in Turkey with Assad and Putin's help

ebul chemical attacks!!11111

Mohammed leave Finnland and EU asap please, we do not like arabs like you here and we are proud to be kuffar.

You do realize Assad has a Sunni wife right?..

You terrorists deserve to suffocate anyway, that's why we don't do shit. You expect us to help you when you are fighting side by side with Al-Qaeda the same group that wants to kill us all. Suck a dick terrorist faggot and get out of Europe, you belong in some shithole Country not Finland.

>You do realize Assad has a Sunni wife right?

That's the whole reason for the civil war. It's a beta uprising by the sunnis who feel cucked by Assad's giraffe dick.

>ban all anime

kek

Yeah, literally.

A few pictures for today. Nice to see Elohim again!

Chink Su-30MKK

SAA soldier with captured AUG from (Saudi Army) terrorists.

Hmeymim AB

Su-30SMs taking off in Russia.

Actually landing, my bad.

Su-30M2 exposure photo. The afterburners were up for like a full 30 seconds for takeoff. As the Su-30M2s are being used to train Chinese pilots for their future Su-35s I expect that was the reason for such a powerful takeoff. Thanks to the powerful Su-35 engines it won't need afterburners to do that.

And a Mi-8AMTSh that was delivered to Belarus recently. It is configured the same way that the Russian military has their Mi-8AMTShs configured for interoperability purposes.

Hey Onur, "Mess with the best, die like the rest."

#BREAKING Turkish military says 3 soldiers killed,10 wounded in airstrike thought to be conducted by the Syrian regime

@CNNTURK_ENG

wew so apparently assad attacked turkish soldiers directly in al-bab.

okay so why did assad fuck it up boys? this attack means we now have all the reasons to attack his forces directly as well.

You won't. Otherwise you will have a lot widows and childless mothers.

Anyway goodnight all.

lol, we have all seen which side has all the widows so far in past 5 years.

I love the aug. not available in Canada unfortunately.

You think we don't have that already? %90 of our people would rather retaliate then to turn the other cheek.

If they were to enlist me for an operation on Assad right now, I'd join it. No hesitation.

Oh shit what's gonna happen /sg/?

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/801367311064113152

hope trump ends this stupid war

You don't even know who bombed your soldiers you imbecile...

official statement is that its an airstrike from assad fuck face

Turkey should wipe the floor with Assad and his running dogs... These monsters deserve everything that's coming to them

when i think about it, i bet it is done to stop turkish advance in n.syria against k*rds. they probably want turkey to have a face off with assad thus russia and stop the whole operation somehow so that k*rds can connect the cantons and create their pkk state.

lets see what happens.

Same here. He's discussed cutting support for "moderates" and double teaming ISIS with Putin.

He's also mentioned that he'll release proof of the Gulenists being behind the Turkish coup I believe so he might not shill for the kurds like Obama did and Hillary wanted.

Hopefully he pressures the Saudis to back off funding terrorists - uh - I mean "moderates" in Syria.

Egypt, Turkey, and the US flipped. Idk about the UK - maybe they'll flip under Theresa with Trump pushing her to. Yemen is going even worse for the Saudis. Trump might expose them knowing about 9/11. Their money's running out causing cutbacks due to oil prices being low. Bad time to be Saudi Arabia.

at least clinton did not win and we are sure that ww3 will never happen

Yes I'm sure the world will be willing to start WW3 in support of Turkey for getting bombed while on Syrian territory against the wishes of the government. Nothing will happen.

Turkish backed rebels will capture it but you can be sure there is no chance in hell that they will fight SAA there.

Why would Vlad & Erdogan meet twice, restore relations only to have this? You can see it through RT as well, they havent run a single anti-turkish piece since Euphrates Shield begun in august.

>okay so why did assad fuck it up boys? this attack means we now have all the reasons to attack his forces directly as well.

Good luck.

The attack was just a warning. My Damascus source told me the next strike will destroy even more of the Turkish army presence in Syria.

You don't stand a chance with so much A2D2 around and now Mig-31s patrolling the skies.

Focus on Manbij like we agreed or start buying body bags because you'll need them.

Oh and if you use your artillery against our forces you're in for a very nice surprise.

I WILL GO TO WAR FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP

TIME TO SOLVE SYRIA YEEHAW COWBOY

Yeah I'm relieved. I would've gotten nuked.

Btw which party do you support in Mexico and what do Mexicans think of Syria?

our media is trashing trump because he wants better relations with putin and assad, and they also call him an evil dictator

Soros is killing children in Syria.

Prove me wrong.

Coincidence?

Finland, are you still mad for the winter war?

SYRIAN PLANES BOMBED TURKISH ARMY AND KILLED 3 TURKISH SOLDIERS WTF I HATE ASSHAT NOW

>my damascus source

>foreign politics is same as high school politics
kys.

should /sg/ get split between /sg/ syria general and /tsg/ turkish shill general?
I for one am tired of turks shitting up every thread

good

It is thanksgiving day, everyone eat turkey today.

read:
>what happens when Turkey(a NATO country) attacks Syria when Russia has said they will defend Assad and has extensive SAM and fighter forces in country
I don't think even Erdoshit is dumb enough to think that the US would be willing to start WW3 over some roaches being bombed in a foreign country. And Turkey would get fucked by Russia, hell, they wouldn't even need to enter Turkish airspace to defend Syria and could blow any Turkish jet out of the sky within minutes of take-off, not to mention cruise missiling the shit out of your bases. The most Turkey will do is shoot down Syrian/Russian jets in airspace again, and amp up it's ground forces in Syria.

same, would be nice to ban all Sunni posters but at the same time the banter can be kinda fun

>new us general started duty 4 days ago
>all american planes painted to syrian colours one month ago
>suddenly turkey gets attacked on the anniversary of russian jet shot down

its 100% american false flag. nigger backstabbing people again before leaving office

>3 months and russia gives a green light to the operation and suddenly decides the opposite and attacks turkish soldiers.
you dont understand shit.

i am inclined to believe this as well tbqh

It doesn't matter, do you really think that because Assad did something Putin doesn't want he's just going to let Turkey bomb Syrian forces? That is what you implied, and it will never happen.

Is this real?

I imagine the US would use these planes to bomb civilians just to point at Russia

Also I have been away from these threads for a month now, what's new?

usa already wanted to start ww3 with hillary without needing anything related to turkey. do i also have to remind you that still obama is in the office and he may be trying to pull some shit before he goes so that the neo-cons win in middle east with their puppet k*rdish state?

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/568rwd/american_fa18s_painted_to_match_the_paint_schemes/

tsk.tr/BasinFaaliyetleri/BA_219

statement of TSK is not perfectly solid.

>gerçekleştirildiği değerlendirilen
weird usage of words,almost stating unsureness.
"evaluated to be done by Syrian regime forces" is a weird way to put it. they could have just said airstrike done by Syrian regime forces.

also Russian-Turkish relationships were okay. Today is the day EU will vote whether to halt Turkey talks and yesterday Turkey got to chair Energy Club of Shanghai 2017.

dailysabah.com/energy/2016/11/23/turkey-to-chair-2017-energy-club-of-shanghai-cooperation-organization

I think its either false flag or Putin and Erdogan made a deal and Russians killed Turk soldiers via Syrian jets so Putin can get votes from autistic rus voters

its because they are not sure. they are not ruling out this is done by "usa" or someone similar to create a sort of turkey-russia/syria conflict.

>mfw turkey has made so many enemies it could practically be any top power in the area

>mfw turkey makes one side enemies and other side complete is happy with it and wants to make turkey friends and vice verse all the time
its like, we are the chad in the bunch that all girls want our dick

Does the syria gouvernement made a statement about the bombING?

nope not yet.

Based Sheikh Imran Hosein
youtube.com/watch?v=ckmCcCgnu7A

lmao roacho

lmao

you're the stacy bent over the rail, getting fucked by literally everyone

>4 senior Egyptian military figures & 2 Major Generals v been operating at the Armed Forces Staff HQ in Damascus, near the operations room.

>The 2 Major Gen v been touring the fronts since they arrived a month ago & v been reviewing the efforts made at the fronts.

ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/syria-crisis/1357-syria-isis-egypt-pilots.html

Turkey air force is bombing around Al-Bab, probably a Turkey pilot made a mistake and bombed his own soldiers. And now they are blaming Syrians.

im a kurd and i dont love isreal, dipshit

you're the kid that bullies take turns in beating up you mongrel

it will probably be romney

>Coincidence?
Of course not, also please count the casualties and don't forget the helicopter incident.

The Turkroaches fell into a trap thinking they could play us and the Russians while dealing with the Amerifats.