#PizzaGate

Anybody know if James Alefantis' name is his birth name, or an adopted name?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/801523791247577088
youtube.com/watch?v=gKTiUaloDDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not sure if he was adopted or not

Someone found that he was born in the 70s, but only got a social security card number in the 80s

Anybody else get goosebumps when Snopes and NYT came out to deny everything with absolutely zero evidence? Feels like we're getting close

Yeah I feel we're close to something and they fear us at this point

The push to stop "fake news" only started when we began investigating this stuff

We're extremely close to finding something

anyone following pizza gate and like... pray and hope that none of your own family or friends are involved?

the reddit sub getting shut down was weird

Washington is filled with Jews attracted to power like a moth to the flame. Where you find Jews, you find homosexuals. Where you find gay Jews, you find sexual deviance.

he is probably just a puppet, who is the puppet master behind all this pedo stuff? I think shit is really big

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/801523791247577088

What the fuck has argument man heard?!

Do with this what you will, but if this guy was being half way honest. Yes you're getting very fucking close.

spread this around

try not to get v&

there was a thread earlier today claiming he changed his name and has another company registered under it. i forgot the name though, will get back to you

James alefantis is a made up name. Look at pic related and tell me it's not the same thing.

Get a Lexus-nexus sub. I have one. I could find the answer. If you give me money I'll tell you.

Just like his "I

>there was a thread earlier today claiming he changed his name...

If he changed his name to James Alefantis, that pretty much seals the deal for me. It is too close to J'aime les enfants = I love children (French)

To kinda help with this jumble, in here the op is claiming to be in deep with the FBI. The CF is a global laundering organization used by the elite to trade anything and everything.

From the way the guy talks, there isn't a single innocent in the Fed. It explains the instant kick back as you guys keep digging and start getting a little too close for comfort.

Follow the CF dig heavily on them and you start to see its a giant web. To pull a phrase he even states "they trade girls like cattle" this shit is big and explains a lot. Don't stop digging, I don't know what the fuck I can do other then not get in the way and try and bump threads.

tldr:
They are scared shit less that you are getting close

my bad, it wasn't on the chans, it was on voat.

His original name is CHRISTOPHER ACHILLES. Check voat. I can't post the link.

To the front

One more time lads, I'm off to bed.

It's his baby raping name. His government name is Moot Hamburger.

oh were close. The noose is tightening and they know it.

Also sounds fake

This. It's a painfully obvious and arrogant reference by someone in circles of power his entire life. Faggot felt untouchable.

If you seen the post it's some good info. But yeah, it ain't crystal clear stuff. It may be one of his associates or it could be a purposeful misinformation.

This by itself looks really bad. But when you consider all of the other evidence on top of this, it's pretty infuriating how they openly brag about their pedophilia.

Wtf dude.

It's a real last name, no doubt. But he changed it to that with obvious intention.

>Achilles Lee Alefantis , age 71
>James A Alefantis , age 42
Looks to me like his dad was named Achilles.

J'aime des enfants isn't pronounced anywhere fucking near James Alefantis. Holy shit.

You are being trolled by CTR shills trying to make Sup Forums look even more retarded. Not that that's hard.

Alex Jones said this too...Various things are happening to businesses all over the US, yet NYT feels it necessary to come out with this "Internet is attacking this totally innocent Pizza place because of a Fake News story. Isn't that ridiculous? "

Where did I claim it was prounuced the same?
Look at the spelling of it. You're telling me a guy who is being investigated for being a pedo just so happens to have a name that close to "I love kids"?

What about the fact he even has that picture of him wearing that phrase on a shirt on his official Instagram?

There's no such thing as coincidence

>What about the fact he even has that picture of him wearing that phrase on a shirt on his official Instagram?

I know you're trolling me but, link?

Good job defending a disgusting pedophile and murderer though.

When Jew York Times and (((snopes))) deny something, you know it's on target.

it'd be better attacking him with the solid stuff..
not batman-villain levels of cartoon evilness

what does CF stand for?

Can someone redpill me on what all this is? Been off the internet a few weeks, and just saw this because leddit is losing their fucking minds about something tangentially related.

Clinton Foundation

What does that shirt say?

Also, I'm pretty sure he put his Instagram on private. But there's archives of it

I can't spoonfeed everyone. At this point it's pretty much all out there, anyone who actually wants to research it can connect the dots themselves

Who is Darren Bodner?

>checked
Okay, I did forget about the shirt thing. I guess we'll have to keep it in mind.

Apparently the J'

Stupid Redditards ruined the entire investigation by confronting the babby fucker in person and being too autistic to present a compelling case. #pizzagate is over. By the time anyone can get sent in they will have already covered their tracks and set up shop somewhere else in the world. Great job, "citizen journalists".

In another thread, anons were saying it's confirmed that a bunch of his friends use fake names also.

It's an anagram.

With these lettres,
>aaeefjlmnst

can be spelt, "James Alefantis" or "J'aime les enfants".

Wise owl happens to be next to it.. Isn't that connected too?

Found this on their fb page.
I'm not sure if it means anything.
Also, the wise owl club's logo reminds me of the symbolism used for Saturn/Satan

"Sees all"
The all seeing eye?
There's also a ton more Saturn symbolism on this sign..

What did they mean by this

It's the main symbol Twin Peaks

>The owls are not what they seem