Asians

Why are Asian women so superior to all others?

What are you sliding?

high estrogen

No
They ruined bc

Wrong. Rice niggers are the niggers of humans.

This. Asians are the most feminine race. Naturally they're going to have the best females.

They're not, it's just that they talk to me sometimes...

I'd prefer to have a wife capable of independant thought. That means no germans and no asians.

They're cute.

Asian SLUTS always reply on pof

serious if you are white, taller than 5'10 and are some what attractive you can get DOME by the end of the night

this

dont bait that nigger posting canuck

bp
Sage

what if ur not tho

High estrogen doesn't mean attractive features.

Ever had a white woman massage your feet? I didn't think so...

I'm a white guy fornicating with asian women in asia.

They aren't, you're just a weeaboo.

>paying

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i should BODY you in the street like Michael Brown if I see your KEK ass

I thought niggers were the niggers of humans

the DMs

I beg to differ. White women are much more freakiest in bed from my experience. Can't wait to go back and "study" overseas after this summer break.

Moving to China after I get my English degree. I don't care if the white race ends.

asians are the best, white women are hot but they think their really smart. asian women are fucking hot but super materialistic

cringiest thread in a while

Niggers are the Niggers of sub-humans

Bruh desu tho, most girls are generally materialistic. Asian girls on the other hand. Hoho.

Which are you? Stormfag or "beef flaps" feminist?

Fat acceptance and the sexual awakening of women never happened in Asia. They also don't cake on makeup so their skin doesn't get fucked, that's why they all look young and the average white woman gets old looking and wrinkly skin.

You will get over them eventually OP

Put them in the west and they turn degenerate in a hurry.

What so superior? Murdered a gook hooker in Thailand. Was in no way superior to Romanian one.

Did the roman get away?

Which is why I'm ok with living out my life in gooksville if I need too.

It's so easy to flash emergent urge to act in Southeast Asia as a serial killer. Their police is incapable of investigating those

>English is his native language
>Gets a degree in it

You should fit in