Tfw be me white in america and will never have Aryan gf due to the fact that they're breeding with non-whies and chads

>tfw be me white in america and will never have Aryan gf due to the fact that they're breeding with non-whies and chads

only qt Asian girls like me but i dont want to breed with them because i feel like i'm betraying my race

Same here. I'm actually pretty chad irl but in my city I'm a white minority and only Latinas give me hollas.
I've been with my Latina gf for 2 years and she wants to marry me, but I don't like her genetics tbqh and want white kids

Find out about her ancestry if you can, if she's mostly Spanish at least your kids won't be Amerindian mix breeds.

She's half spaniard, quarter aztec, quarter gook

Well you're shit out of luck

if you are not a chad you dont deserve a qt white gf
learn to settle, start being nice to fattys and uggos, punch at your weight class and ditch those unreasonable standards

>Live in California
>White girls who aren't ugly are instagram glam nightclub sluts or "geek" SJWs into punk rock, antlers, Zelda, and suffer from anxiety

Fuck me, this hurts.

>Can get laid
>Can't hold a relationship, because there's always a catch with these women

If your race is the entire basis of your personhood, you're fucking up. IF there's really nothing else you've got, no ideals, no ambitions, no skills; just your race, you probably shouldn't procreate at all.

It's the same thing with faggots who think that being gay is the only facet of their identity. It's disgusting, self-deprecating in the extreme, and speaks of extreme personality disorder.

>be op
>live in cali just like you
>all the white womyn will never even look at me except for a couple
>i couldve got laid
>decide not to cause i have to figure out how to make the fourth rieche and use Sup Forums
>but can't because in the back of my mind im still frustrated i have no qt aryan gf

Holy fuck kill yourself you stupid cunt the reason they don't breed with you is your own fault, being white means all women won't discount you based off race. Fuck these pathetic robots that don't go to uni, don't have a real job and think life is exactly the way pol memes it. I fucking hate you please open your fucking eyes

>Can't hold a relationship, because there's always a catch with these women
God this fucking feel. I know it well bro, even here in MA.

>Attempt 1: Had a boyfriend the whole time. 2 year relationship. I was some sort of cucked cucker.
>Attempt 2: Gained 50 lbs (rounded down) over 4 years, never advanced in career, never paid their half of the bills, still demanded I do half the chores.
>Attempt 3: Can't have kids, wants kids, demands adoption.
>Attempt 4: Bipolar, debt but no degree, requires medication to avoid weekly breakdowns, 15 previous sexual partners, talked about enjoying previous partners.
>Attempt 5: A beer

Attempt 5 is going strong. Hang in there lads.

>i browse way too much Sup Forums and have developed an alternate dystopian image of the world in my mind
i think you should take a break OP

holy shit fuck off you Joseph Goebbels looking mother fucker

Fuck you ginger FUCKING KEK I AM DONE WITH THESE FUCKING ROBOTS SHITTING UP POL AND TRYING TO BLAME THEIR FAILURES ON BEING WHITE YOU FUCKING REATTDS FUCKING KILLL URSELVES GET OFF POL AND FUCKING REEEEEEEEE GET A FUCKING LIFE

sorry sorry

High test.

>live in cali

I have only ever dated white girls, they're out there but they always have a catch. I'm really not that attractive, I still feel incredibly alone and really just want to shitpost on Sup Forums even when im with the gf

The other side ain't so green brothers, so just go out and get gf you have nothing to lose it won't make your lonliness go away

>tfw chad

Feels amazing man, I feel sorry for you ugly dudes

then fucking adopt

Getting laid means nothing when youre 25 or older. I'm ready for a wife, not a one-night stand.

For me, it's simple like this.

>Girl is some instagram girl with too much makeup taking hundreds of selfies and has outrageous standards

OR

>A girl who's on the alternative side and fun but full of issues such as daddy issues, SJW, punk Antifa, "gamer" geek Tumblr tomboy, raver slut on molly, has anxiety, depression, manic depression, always wanting more and more.

The rest are non-white.

I've had better relationships right across in Nevada. I lived there for a little while last summer, and they're a tad better. They're fine with just watching TV for an evening, and even the good-looking ones are a bit friendlier.

>((personality disorder))
>((ideals))
JIDF detected

Sup Forums is fucking with your head. Turn off your pc, go outside and get some fresh air.

Tfw op is a cock gobbler on time for Thanksgiving who is a fat babby turkey and can't even get a gf cuz he's so fat he can't even see his peepee

lol wat a looser

move

if you marry her you're no longer part of the tribe

If you can't get a white gf in the US then you're definitely the problem.