Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/oRo8p
sli.mg/a/FWZgSr
sli.mg/a/zxwjZh
archive.is/to2HU
youtube.com/watch?v=D1ejfV0rhOw
yahoo.com/news/ceo-reddit-confessed-modifying-posts-022041192.html
sli.mg/a/PH9scx
np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5em09i/in_case_you_dont_understand_the_gravity_of_spezs/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#TRIGGERED

bump.

BUMPING THIS, THIS IS YUGE

Wait, are those the default reddit mods and the CEO?

>tfw you fall for all the leftist memes at the same time

Must be a rough life believing all that nonsense

Burn it!

Yes, 3 leddit admins and their default mods. As much as we hate leddit it's still big.

burn it down

Seriously. So many fucking buzzwords.

kek

SJW cucks are flipping the fuck out this is amazing

bump

Salt has reached unprecedented levels

album doesn't work

The Fire Rises

The plus side is they get to write their letters to Santa around this time of year.

>imgur.com/a/oRo8p
It did until a minute ago, fucking cucks deleted it!

Post to sli.mg

Oh shit looks like t_d is down
Somethings up

upload to sli.mg

this

why use imgur instead of sli.mg ?

fuck off crime island

Stop being a faggot and post new link, faggot.

sli.mg/a/FWZgSr

NEW LINK, IMGUR TOOK THE OLD ONE DOWN

bump 21

ok so what am i looking at now?

who is this pez dude talking to?

Le bump

Default mods

HERE'S THE FULL LOG:

sli.mg/a/zxwjZh

the admin of reddit is SPEZ and the others are powermods that control all the major default reddits

test

all i see are fags enabling fags

tl;dr: reddit is run by idiots, more at 11

bump this is huge, getting slid with all of the "ultimate redpill" posts

that meghanam mod is the most whiny person in that entire chain of whiny shit

seriously though NOICE op

SPREAD IT ON REDDIT

FUEL THE FIRE

>Just in case
archive.is/to2HU

The fact that reddit is run by these children is really depressing.

More SJW faggotry from downtown Seattle.

youtube.com/watch?v=D1ejfV0rhOw

>Reddit will be in ashes by sunrise
Truly the best timeline

LOL wtf? This what you children have been sperging about? Some mod and reddit posters.
"B-but user that's the CEO, not a mod!"
Bullshit. This is the Sup Forums pizzagang, am I right?

2016 has been the best year to be a conservative since the 50s.

The entire left-wing and cultural marxists of the internet are burning to the ground in less than 4 weeks since the election. I'm fucking loving it.

Trump truly is the God-Emperor, and he hasn't even been sworn in yet.

yahoo.com/news/ceo-reddit-confessed-modifying-posts-022041192.html

> REDDIT

why do they want td banned so badly? its like the thought arouses them. do td getting on the front page with memes really irk them so much?

They are libtards so they love censorship and can't stand opposing views.

/r/the_donald/ dares to actually post positive things about Donald Trump and it's the #2 most active subreddit on the entire site. It's a huge threat to their liberal safespace.

These people are insane. No wonder plebbit is shit.

Congress subpoena posts made by a Hillary employee who wanted to know how to delete emails.

Reddit Admins stealthily edits outs post from a top He had the power to do this in light of the wildlife about Hillarys IT guy deleting posts on Reddit,

Use your brain to figure out the implications, then tie a rope around your neck and just do it.

>mfw I realize it was spez who deleted the Hillary employee's posts

PRAISE
KEK WILLS IT

wait what is this about? I know they're plebbit mods, is this because of (((alt right))) or some weird drama.

bump

URL is broken, please post a new one.

fake & gay

>this is harassment

>opinions are literally hitler and we're all going to die if I hear someone who disagrees with my very fringe, very radical politics

>we must ban everything

every. single. time.

Also;

>talking to the CEO of the company like that

Why are these people such slobs?

>ban it like any other subreddit that half the bullshit they did

I wish they would elaborate on what that bullshit was.

I know plenty of SJW sub-reddits that do weird shit like doxxing people and deleting any content that doesn't fit their narrative.

>false news
>radicalising

ooooh boy, these narratives are great. I'm sure they'll catch on like wildfire.

>/mlp/

reddit is losing their shit. Looks like they main user base is finally realizing that they can't trust the bullshit they've been seeing.

this is unreal. I am fully enjoying this. Reddit implosion when?

We don't give a fuck about Reddit retard so get the fuck out of here.

>you guys are treating this like a fucking calculus problem. This is harassment, not calc 4

>"You guuuuys, quit trying to approach this subject rationally! I am LITERALLY SHAKING right now! This warrants and emotional response rather than a calculated one!"

So, why do people go to this god awful site again?

funny pictures and videos
the rest is for autists too old to use facebook

reddit's the next step up from Sup Forums to msm. Don't be retarded, they're signal boosting this.

Oh boy. This is what happens when you ban people you disagree with, you get circlejerks like that.

I think she's the mod of /r/politics that was outed of cucking her knowing boyfriend.

I'm now wondering if spez is an autist.

Very very soon.

If you lurked the Pao uprising you'll know this is even bigger

they sound like fucking women

>sli.mg/a/FWZgSr
WHY ARE THEY SO GAY

Kek.

Reddit being reddit.

sli.mg/a/PH9scx

a large, authoritarian, right-wing blob has invaded their left-wing circlejerk
there are many people in that blob that are entirely disingenuous and engage in dishonest memetic warfare
some of them try to dox and spread information about the plebbitors
they threaten to grow until they rival native left-wing populations and then they'll be left moderating circlejerks they no longer like being part of
they want spedzzz to build a wall and make the_donald pay for it, because immigration is good and everyone benefit from it :^)

some of the people on reddit have it coming, because they've operated the same way for years, but from the other political position

Spez is the CEO of Reddit and he is talking to the sitewide admins and top mods.

is anyone gonna summarize this for those of us who aren't redditfags or should I just assume Sup Forums is officially a new reddit colony now?

Guys, what if hiro is editing OUR posts?!

Is there something I'm missing here? Can't they just make it so anything T_D posts doesn't make it to reddit's front page if everyone is allegedly so sick of it? This seems like such a simple fucking fix and they're making it into a huge problem.

To start out:. First: The CEO of Reddit admitted to EDITTING, not deleting or censoring, but Editting the posts of Trump supporter users in the pizzagate ban thread.

Reddit is the 9th largest social media website on the web.

This would be like Twitter editting people's tweets.

Then hours later came in these leaked logs where the CEO, spez, discusses with the top admins about banning basically anything right wing from the site or censoring it.

Wow, they even have /jp/ memes. I feel kinda proud of this.

the_donald spergs will yell about oppression and shit up all of the other subreddits

disinformation plan designed to provoke the users of the_donald into retaliation or better yet, leavng for another site.

If I'm right, shills should be spewing something like "everyone let's go to voat!". Like, it should be everywhere this topic is discussed, not just here and there.

Tf is going on here

Here:

np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5em09i/in_case_you_dont_understand_the_gravity_of_spezs/

>he turned off user mentions years ago
>b-but i had to edit it because of tag harassment
so, Sup Forums, what reason could he have to publicly admit editing comments? this goes way deeper if a ceo is doing this.

they did tweak the algorithm but even that wasn't enough or so i've heard.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

But if that happened they would have legitimate grounds to ban them.By all logic they should want the T_D to shit up other subreddits because then they can deal with them and more importantly, it would paint trump supporters even worse to the public eye.

>a large, authoritarian,
oh fuck off

Bad attempt at intergalactic 6^D tic-tac-toe.

This kills the Clinton IT guys evidence (who is still under federal investigation) since they can just claim that his posts could be edited by mods. Since Hillary lost and its known that several subs was heavily compromised by CTR they use reddit as a scapegoat to clear Hillarys name because (((((they)))) dont have a need fo the site anymore.

I can't believe being this delusional is mainstream now.

>one of the mods calling him spaz
kek

picturelements is a giant bitch

They look desperates. Probably in need of a high voltage therapy.

>Implying he'll actually get his tiny dick anyway near the Resolute Desk.
Lol... Czechum.

FUCK, I WAS ONLY JOKING I TAKE IT BACK.

>imgur.com/a/oRo8p
link is dead?

Link dead OP, bump for mirror

I don't care if the_donald is reddit as fuck. They made a lot of SJWs and other faggots mad as hell. They'll always be honorary Sup Forumsfags to me.

>R-reddit will never be the same!! They ruined my progressive echo chamber!!!

Thank you, the_donald, for this butthurt I am enjoying

>favour
>organising
the eternal foreigner, every goddamn time