Why does Sup Forums hate atheists so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate atheists so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENtlW-LEqu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do atheists hate theists so much?

because christfags are mentally stunted degenerates. they hate atheists because if atheists are right then it means christians are deluded idiots talking to themselves. we cant really blame them though they lack the mental capacity to do anything but lash like some retarded child who didnt get any candy.

Because of how disingenuous they are. They pretend to be freewheeling intellectuals, but are mostly fags that seek to be a Bart Simpson to Christianity's Principle Skinner.

They're out for blood when Christianity is in their sights, but lay down like dogs in the face of Islam.

They are perfect examples of weakness. Narrow shoulders, weak chins, bad genes.

If most Atheists were like Sam Harris, that is, becoming Atheist as a byproduct of their intelligence and rationalism, I might respect that. However, what we have is just a stupid, left wing cooped, masterbatory group of edgelords.

Fuck 'em.

because they're all going to hell

Because they make threads like this.

I don't hate theists.
I just don't want someones religious beliefs to impact my life negatively.

I'm all for Jews and Christians slaughtering radical muslims. But I'm against The Bible being the guiding force behind laws in any given country.

People will believe what they want to believe.

good to see Australia is catching up to canada

Because more often than not they're stupid autists. Almost all people I know who call themselves atheists are morons. I know a lot of people who do not believe in God, but they don't describe themselves as atheists, let alone identify with atheism

I think everyone who identifies him- or herself as an atheist is a moron and I have yet to be proven wrong

im agnostic

it's not rebellious to be one anymore.

WE TALK ABOUT THAT ALL THE TIME

because it's the easiest religion to troll

This. I would consider myself atheist, but I still have very deep respect for Christian morals and what they have done for Western society. Most of your typical atheists out there are just a bunch of insufferable leftists, who use atheism as an excuse for degeneracy.

they're ugly faggots that love the smell of their own farts

Because they act like the best thing about the is that they are an atheist, and every other qaulity about them is so underrated compared to anything else about them.

Plus they harp on thr hate christians train, while at the same time they show no issues towards Islam, judaism and circumcision, satanism, or any other kind of dogmatic religon.

Btw I am actually an atheist too.

because to be an atheist you have to be ignorant as fuck, naive and an asshole

This x66

God do I hate this type. Always so brave when attacking Christianity, but when you ask them. about islam there's more often than not a timid muttering about how everyone is free to believe whatever he wants and that we should respect that. I've made somewhat of a game out of this, when I encounter one of those "I'm an atheist, debate me" types, I just bluntly ask what they think of islam. Few have passed this test

Checked btw

Are you me? I tried to believe in God but I never fully succeeded in that, but I have immense respect and sense of worth for Christianity and all it represents and has represented. If only more people would feel this way. Secularisation has been throwing an entire Catholic orphanage out with the bathwater

Because of the smugness of "i don't believe fairytales" while depositing their faith in believing other bullcrap the media throws at them, and "muh scientific method" to explain everything which is leading to quantum physics and string theory and nothing seems to be reality, even in their own thinking of reality they are fucked.

This.

I'm atheist.
I like christians.
I detest muslims.
I hate degenerate atheist skanks and plan to meet my blond white wife at church.

>I tried to believe in God but I never fully succeeded

kek, you don't TRY to believe in god, you research it and find the truth for yourself

of course you don't believe, you ignorant fool, you didn't invest your time into finding out how they lied to you about heliocentrism, evolution, global warming, and similar.

you don't even know how much you don't know. that's why the idea of god is so far away from you.

Atheist who supported trump

>Tfw heliocentrism is still considered scary new scientific theory in Slovenia

Ffs Laibach, you actually went back in time after your rightful Austrian lords left, didn't you?

Your generalizations and intolerance betray you. Now tell me more about those massages your mother used to give you as a child.

see? this for example, is a complete uninformed retard thinking he's smart. he literally can't even name you the planets or the speed of earth spin, but he fucking KNOWS.

die, trash.

Because 70% of Athiests are democrats, or at least decided to vote for Obama in the 2008 and 2012 elections.

I don't have to wish for your death because it will come soon already, probably at the hands of a gypsy robber or a drug overdose

I'm an atheist. I'm an ethno-nationalist. I follow evidence wherever it leads me. Ethno-centrism is the winning strategy.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

>i'm a retarded sjw and i think siding with trash that is deceiving me is okay

>b-but i like christians

kys, faggot

I have no idea what you're talking about. People always attack Islam. I get Christians are targeted too but get rid of the why only me attitude.

I'm perfectly tolerant towards those who do not believe in God, I just reported an observation I made. Surely an atheist who "fucking loves science" must understand the value of scientific observations?

>I'm a retarded inhabitant of a non-country with a flag which at best resembles the logo of a Russian mountaineering club and I'm high on some kind of home-cooked drug civilised countries haven't even heard of

This happens a lot here actually and I cannot imagine it's different in leafland. We had a very well-known "comedian" here who did a show on Christianity, where he insulted it and licked a crucifix, supposedly to criticise the role Christianity plays in society and to make it possible to laugh about that. Barely a couple of months later, he admitted that he would never do the same on islam and how he practices self censorship when it comes to islam and Muslims. All this because otherwise he and his family might be endangered. If that isn't cowardice, I don't know what is

Because you refuse to acknowledge common sense...the root of the word 'worship' is 'worth'....your 'religion is what you 'value' .....never fails!.......Love your neighbor and your God.

>appeal to authority
>ad hominem

fucking human trash.

Just have a God worth loving though......"I desire mercy, not sacrifice, learn what this means".

....But I guess 'mercy' isn't even the right word. Mercy implies forgiven guilt...'Grace' implies imparted righteousness...a blotting out...'learn what this means, forgive not 7 times, but 7x77'....

Everyone gets hated on /pol

Everyone hates atheists.

Arrogant lefties who talk about faggotry and tolerance all the time.

Atheists believe themselves to be Gods.
There is only one God.

Statistically atheists are more hated than Islam. Christians would rather rag on atheists, will their brothers are slaughtered in the middle east.

I prefer atheists sometimes...I think many good atheists will be pleased with the 'God' II try to put 'worth' to....they might like Him a lot more than they think.....

I don't hate atheists, i hate the fat neckbeards jerking into their body pillows

>heh, but if Heven is reel why don't you kill yourself?

What?

Who has believed our messageand to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?2
He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.3
He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.4
Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.5
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.6
We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.7
He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.8
By oppression[a] and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was punished.[b]9
He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.10
Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes[c] his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.11

After he has suffered,
he will see the light of life[d] and be satisfie[e];by his knowledge[f] my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.12
Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,[g]
and he will divide the spoils with the strong[h]
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors.

It doesn't, there are more atheists on Sup Forums than Christians. It's just that Christians are the new fedoras, so this obnoxious minority is what you see the most.

But yeah, I would (drunkingly) argue that the 'Problem of Evil' is included in,contained, and solved by the 'Problem of Good'....but perhaps that's philosophical.....

because they can be insufferable at times and just don't GET religion.

They're basically like some guy that goes "hahahaha santa isn't really faggots" to children.

Sam Harris is a cuck jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=ENtlW-LEqu8

But yeah, I would (drunkingly) argue that the 'Problem of Evil' is included in,contained, and solved by the 'Problem of Good'....but perhaps that's philosophical....

they're the vegans of the religious debates
just a bunch nuisance's

>They're basically like some guy that goes "hahahaha santa isn't really faggots" to children.

you realize of course in this analogy christfags are the children? typical dumbass christfag defeats his own retarded argument without even knowing

Sup Forums is traditionalist.

yes Christians are the children?
there is a lot of proof against god, but that's like not even close to the point of religion.
Just like how finding proof against santa isn't really the point of santa. No one is trying to PROVE santa is real.

But like I said, you're that guy that runs up to children and screams "SANTA ISN'T REAL!", like an autist. Because that's what it is, autism.

ur an idiot.

Nobody likes being told what to think. Atheists won't shut up about what they think. What they think is shit.

I'm an idiot too. THE PROBLEM OF GOOD!

Wrestling is fake and divas are worse than male wrestlers.

>2016
>not a pantheist
There is love for everyone, for everyone stems from the creator and therefore, is the creator. Even atheists deserve love, they just choose not to believe what they do not see, and that's understandable.

t. ex atheist

As someone who dislikes all religions equally I totally understand.

Just watch Bill Maher, he's the only outspoken atheist in media I can think of that ever admits that Islam is toxic,

most atheist i know irl, rarely speak out about it. I think people on here just like to exaggerate on the outward "hate" they have for the religious. Most of the petty comments a atheist might say are ones that involve a feeling of being controlled and hating being told how they were supposed to feel about ideas they didn't agree with.

Because they're immoral products of a degenerate society and blind themselves to God's truth.

Also they're insufferable fedoras.

Anybody have sauce on this gif?
Is it from a study?

the root of the word 'worship' is 'worth'....your 'religion is what you 'value' .....never fails!

religion can suck by balls. i genuinely couldn't give a fuck if God is real or not.

is there a special name for people like me?

unobservant

>love the smell of their own farts
So they're Californian?

>Read pic related book
>Understand why atheists suck

who doesn't like the smell of mexican food???

because they are a bunch of retard losers who cant even challenge the belief of their families so they blindly attack anyone who can.

Sup Forums is majority atheist/agnostic

Cucks and useful idiots.

theyre a very thin skin demographic. super hostile and very easy to trigger.

I bet some atheist larp as christians just to laugh at them being triggered over nothing

Look guys ive found the genius
Lol who am i kidding ur from slovenia

Underrated.

They're typically annoying fat lard asses who try to push their beliefs on other people.

AKA they're fucking annoying and fat

agnostic > atheistic

Taking a hard stance on something you can't know is dumb.

You 'are' what you 'eat'.

Because you guys are just a tool of the Jews to destroy western civilization and social cohesion.

Racist hate everyone different from them. Racists on Sup Forums are often Christians so they hate atheists and muslims.

Bump

This, some can't handle the truth because their mummy and daddy told them it was true.

I don't dislike atheists, that don't believe in anything

I, however, hate antitheists, who spend their time aggressing other people for having beliefs that they don't have

t. man educated as an atheist but still respects others

Sry m8, but this shit poasting need to keep rolling. nothing else in this world to do.

So the Jews grumbled about him, because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.” 42They said, “Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How does he now say, ‘I have come down from heaven’?” 43Jesus answered them, “Do not grumble among yourselves. 44No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day. 45It is written in the Prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me— 46not that anyone has seen the Father except he who is from God; he has seen the Father. 47Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life. 48I am the bread of life. 49Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died. 50This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. 51I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.”

The Jews then disputed among themselves, saying, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?” 53So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. 55For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. 56Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. 57As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me. 58This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the breadc the fathers ate, and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” 59Jesusd said these things in the synagogue, as he taught at Capernaum.

Words of Eternal Life
60When many of his disciples heard it, they said, “This is a hard saying; who can listen to it?” 61But Jesus, knowing in himself that his disciples were grumbling about this, said to them, “Do you take offense at this? 62Then what if you were to see the Son of Man ascending to where he was before? 63It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life. 64But there are some of you who do not believe.” (For Jesus knew from the beginning who those were who did not believe, and who it was who would betray him.) 65And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”
66After this many of his disciples turned back and no longer walked with him. 67So Jesus said to the twelve, “Do you want to go away as well?” 68Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life, 69and we have believed, and have come to know, that you are the Holy One of God.” 70Jesus answered them, “Did I not choose you, the twelve? And yet one of you is a devil.” 71He spoke of Judas the son of Simon Iscariot, for he, one of the twelve, was going to betray him.

“This is a hard saying; who can listen to it?”

>he literally can't even name you the planets or the speed of earth spin

Slovenian "education"

FYI the 'Lazrus' that was raised from the dead was buried on the isle of Cyprus. Which means 'obsolete'.

It's a meme

no one does, really
anyone on Sup Forums who says they're religious are being ironic, even more so if they use loaded statements

That is Cyprus means obsolete...pretty dunks. Very religious. Not sarcastic at at all.....my drunkness confirms sir. Love drunk idiot.

My drunkness confirms my small 'c' christianty Sir.