You have 3.5 hours to explain to me why you need the right to kill 6,000 kids every single year

You have 3.5 hours to explain to me why you need the right to kill 6,000 kids every single year

Controlling the surplus population is an important part of the current world.

I shouldn't lose my rights because of what niggers do.

If apes can't function in a free society, you kick the apes out of the society. You don't take awa the freedom and bring us all down to their level.

I bet the person who made that infographic is pro-abortion.

so people like you dont make it to the internet

Because it's fun and there must be limited child predator licenses if only 6000 die each year.

Because the children are our future, unless we stop them now.

Like, imagine having your car taken away because leftists insist on putting chimpanzees in cars and letting them drive, and then they freak out because the chimps are crashing their cars and call for "car control".

That's basically how white gun owners feel.

To make room for the other ones

2,320 were black, enough said.

Blacks shooting black kids

I should hinder my gun rights why?

Only the stupidest ones are getting killed. ie niggers.

[People with] guns are killing thousands of US children every year!

ask a nigger

it's niggers not guns

kek

There are approximately 73,941,848 children in the US, 6000 dying is hardly an epidemic threatening our overall population. if 3,800 were homicide they would've been killed by other means anyways. So I don't understand the point you're making, if we didn't have guns kids wouldn't die?

Honestly
>millennials

>KILLING THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN
>lump little kids and 17 year old gangbangers into one category
>mention 60% of the victims were black but not how many were shot by blacks so it looks like a race thing

So, whites barley commit any crimes in a city that's like 8% white?

Almost all of those 6,000 are hood rat niggers. If no gun restrictions means more of that, sign me the fuck up.

>California is making AR15s stupid to own
>handguns are sold all the time

I hate this fucking state. Can't wait to move to Mississippi.

No, Mr. Whites' barley crops are very well-behaved, you bigot.

You mean 2870 per year?

we are full... sorry...soooo sooorrryyy

*unzips 357 magnum

699,202 legal abortions in USA
LIberals care about gun deaths.

Saged and hidden as pure spam. If you are actually serious, go watch In search Of The Second Amendment at youtube. It explains negative rights very well. If you do not understand negative rights then you have nothing to say about American law.

corrected
699,202 legal abortions in USA (2012)
LIberals care about gun deaths.

Because we're heading to an overpopulated world. This is just one way to thin the herd.

We really should be putting guns in ever Indian, Chinese, and African house in the world.

I guess mooloch finally reported his numbers from '08 and '09

Enjoy your safe space :^}

fuck niggers

no guns are racist.

>thousands of children die to guns
>WTF GUYS BAN ALL GUNS!!
>millions of children die to abortion
>MY BODY MY CHOICE

Seeing as blacks are a minority but make up a firm half of gun deaths, that's a total net positive for America. Keep up that trend and you'll be white again.

i take my gun to therapy 3 times out of the week i just cant handle this anymore its killed its last person

what if those kids are trying to kill me? Shouldn't I be able to defend myself without getting covered in kid blood?

Children deserve to be murdered.

Really makes you think.

Little shits are squeaking on Xbox Live and ruining my memes.

45%
Also 8% would still mean they commit way less crime.

>60%

Seems like a pretty low score.

Typical low achievers.