I impregnated a massive sjw girl

I impregnated a massive sjw girl
What should I do? Do I have to marry her Sup Forums?
Shes a qt but blue pilled as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>massive
Are we talking massive-SJW or MASSIVE SJW?

have 3 more babies, THEN, leave her

Leave her

Red pill her, its not that hard.

Make her abort it and leave her. She's sjw afterall and therefore probably pro choice.

landwhale massive

>she's a qt but blue pilled as fuck
Abortion pill her

this

leaving will make your children red pilled

rape her

Red pill
Diet and exercise
Re-assess situation
Marry or murder her

cries.

Leave country. Yours is ruined now anyways.

or ask her to get an abortion since she's blue pilled.

>having sex with a fatty

degenerate as fuck

Why are you banging a fatty? You disgust me.

u get big cock

I've never fallen for the degenerate meme, but this post is on point.

Massive SJW not massive girl

you're the one who stuck it in a crazy landwhale sjw...karma's a bitch

shes maybe nichts-pregnant - if shes that fat, you wouldn't notice the difference. You fucked up Hans, with your hill-hmping perversion - now, own up to your responsibilities, ADVANTAGE shes unlikely to run off with someone else, as she cnat run and no one else would take her DISADVANTAGE, expensive to feed, maybe flatten you in the middle of the night unawares.

red pill her slowly and marry her, dont run off like a nigger

yeah i knocked up a fat bitch like a year and a half ago to. my kid thankfully got my genetics and her dad makes like 450k a year. kids just fine and i visit twice a week

little guy just started walking. i couldnt be prouder

as far as we go well. long story short the girl lied and said she was on the pill. when i told her i wouldnt be her husband just cause she has my kid she tried to leave the state. i got a lawyer and now shes raising my first born with her rich as fuck dad. i bang all sorts of hoes on the side and life goes on

if she doesnt have hella cash flow then i dunno what to tell you man. the birth of my kid alone was 20k and the drugs they gave her so she wouldnt have to go through it that bad was 3k. day care is 250 a week dude eats probably 30 bucks a week diapers go about 100 bucks a month.. you gotta get him clothes ALL THE TIME and toys and pay attention to him and he didnt really start sleeping through the night till he was about 7 months old so you wont ever get sleep and..

well yeah its not easy bruh

but should you marry her? if you dont love her and cant see yourself with her for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE then save yourself some time and money

redpill her
take her to the shooting range and let her fire a Luger

no you can leave her and find a smart girl, only problem is your illegitimate child will probably grow up a cuck.

lmao.
join isis.

>pre-marital sex
>not an SJW yourself
You two are perfect for eachother.

Bask her in the glory of this video of Nazis bombing muslim refugees. There is no way she will be able to resist. Then impregnate her again and create many healthy children for the Reich!

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

How old are you OP?

Starting a relationship with an SJW might be interesting.

NO.

24. She's 19 and pretty submissive. Is that a good sign shes redpillable?

>Communists vs Fascists
Exactly as predicted

DNA test. you must be certain if not leave

Abortion asap.

Or invite her to a hot tub.

"The possibility/probabilities exist for situations in which great portions of your continent and the globe in general might be involved in the type of warfare which you might liken to guerrilla warfare. The ideal of freedom from the so-called invading force of either the controlled fascism or the equally controlled social common ownership of all things would stimulate great quantities of contemplation upon the great polarization implicit in the contrast between freedom and control. In this scenario which is being considered at this time/space nexus the idea of obliterating valuable sites and personnel would not be considered an useful one. Other weapons would be used which do not destroy as your nuclear arms would. In this ongoing struggle the light of freedom would burn within the mind/body/spirit complexes capable of such polarization. Lacking the opportunity for overt expression of the love of freedom, the seeking for inner knowledge would take root aided by those of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow which remember their calling upon this sphere."

Might be fun, the two of you together.

Ask your dad for advice.

The harvest is upon us my friends, but before that we will have to face war. I hope you are ready for the shitstorm.

Killer her user. I know you can do it, nu-tal

Are you white?

Only one solution to this. Make her massive. Go big or go home