Oh now they've fucking done it

Oh now they've fucking done it
Collage campus takes down flag then burns it. The fuck is wrong with our country?
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIt6sHc8fv0
youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a liberal arts institution

There's your problem

youtube.com/watch?v=bIt6sHc8fv0

>tfw go to tech school in massachusetts
>tfw students have been mass-signing a petition to make my school a sanctuary college
>they know it will fuck over students with federal scholarships, and they dont care

I'm beginning to think liberals are legitimately evil.

Trump will win again in 2020.

Yup. The cuck who Tucker Carlson had on was part of the group pushing for this. He thinks everything is racist and apparently his stupid school wants to "start a conversation".

What is this "start a conversation" shit all the shitlibs say all the time? Its literally all anyone talks about now....racism, America bad, racism, America mean, racist, America bad, whites bad, Whites racist, etc

>What is this "start a conversation" shit all the shitlibs say all the time?

It means;

>Let me lecture you about being on the wrong side of history while I suck every colored I cock I see because I'm a fucking faggot who should hung from the nearest tree

user, I am disappointed in you.
This is not how we conduct ourselves in civilized society.
It's "should be hanged."

>When you virtue signal so hard

tucker makes me feel all tingly

But user we must open a dialogue!

>of about 1,400 students

Stop giving them attention.

Holy fuck Carlson is just beating this kid down.

>thoughts
Saged and hidden.

m๐–†y๐–Š b๐–Š๐–† itsjos libuhrull cry๐–Šb๐–†y๐–Šb๐–Š๐–†s throw๐–Šing ๐–† t๐–Šmpr๐–Š t๐–†ndrum ๐–†ftr๐–Š th๐–Š uh๐–Šl๐–Šckshun. oi! troomp w๐–†n ๐–†nd now๐–Š h๐–Š ๐–†z nuffin boht m๐–†k๐–Šin ๐–†m๐–Š๐–†ric๐–† gr๐–Š๐–† ๐–†g๐–†in on is sh๐–Šdjool. h๐–Šs noh finkin ๐–†bow th๐–Š m๐–†yn๐–Š str๐–Š๐–Šm m๐–Šdi๐–Šr

>more than two weeks after the election
Are those fucks a little late?

Fuck this gay state and the faggots who live here. The kids going to school these days are such crybaby faggots

This all started with the fucking bully free zones..

>collage

American education

What the fuck happened to the New England I was born in? We should round up all the liberals into labor camps and make them fix Boston's roads.

> A Liberal Arts Institution
What did you expect?
There is a reason no one takes them seriously and they can't find work.

You guys know about the covert demoralization campaign the (((marxists))) have been running since the 50's right? The red scare that was never fully exterminated?

It has come to full fruition.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0

College Financier here
If you want to make them do a 180
Go after their funding
specifically those that give them grants, gifts, and funding.