News sources

Which online news sources do you trust Sup Forums? Which streamers are worth watching? I'm struggling to find online news that is trustworthy, and covers real issues. Would appreciate some links and names here Sup Forums. Thanks.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos
spidr.today/
whatreallyhappened.com/
boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Which streamers are worth watching?
ramzpaul

oh and
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos

Salon

drudge report

Reuters

keep em coming leaf, these are great

This is because of images being tagged as "african american." This is an unintended side effect.

>Which online news sources do you trust Sup Forums?
None of them. The only option is to take them in the aggregate so you can filter out most of the bullshit, but even that isn't foolproof when they collude with each other.

* = preferred

www.blacklistednews.com *
www.infowars.com
www.rt.com *
www.shtfplan.com
www.washingtonsblog.com
www.alternet.org
www.freedomoutpost.com
www.redice.tv *

YouTube:
Styxhexenhammer666 *
RamzPaul
Molymeme

What did he mean by this?

There are mentally retarded earthworms with greater self awareness than much of the conservative left.

well then i guess ill have to start tagging all the whites as european american or since we were all mostly born here, maybe we can drop the hyphenated shit

forgot this, very unbloated news site with fast updates.

spidr.today/

I do read a lot of RT simply because they cover things that are critical of the US and the US MSM will never cover.

Frankly, their live coverage of the Ukraine Revolution was what really overdosed me on redpills. I was live streaming RT on one monitor watching the protesters shoot police and on the other monitor streaming CNN who were broadcasting a John Kerry press conference where he called the protesters in Ukraine (((peaceful)))

I use Sup Forums as a news source. I read the MSM links that the OPs use, and then I read the discussion on Sup Forums to discern what's propaganda bullshit in them.

>Which online news sources do you trust Sup Forums?
None. Although I do read /pol (obviously) and watch InfoWars. Breitbart is not nearly as bad as the legacy media also.

I used to respect Bloomberg and Reuters, but it was before /pol and the elections. Now I know for a fact they are a fucking sham, don't even bother visiting those.
>Which streamers are worth watching?
Styxhexenhammer666. At least as far as news go.

NYT, anything funded by Murdoch or Koch or the Moonies is shit tier

AP

Yeah but that is Russian bias towards Ukrainians. RT is worse than our media when it comes to domestic press.

Otherwise it's a decent source for info, they roasted hillary the entire election kek.

>NYT

0/10

Sup Forums is literally the only place i trust for news, and the only reason is that we get to see both sides of the spin.

well obviously you have to take it with a grain of salt, like any info from any media source

Don't trust any. Scan many. Get in-depth understanding from books, not a "here's what we know" from an "expert" who had time to make clickbait (real experts are busy). Most news is literally just forwarding and repacking stuff from a few wire services, so go straight to those (Reuters, AFP, API), but don't see them as the voice of God. I start every morning with a scan of headlines at Breitbart and Drudge. Drudge is an aggregator, not a news service in his own right.

I used to read the mainstream leftie news sites until they went nuts over Trump and started shilling nonstop. Their new narrative is that they didn't shill enough, and that's why Trump won. Anyway, nowadays I read...

RT, Breitbart, Almasdar news (for Syria stuff), Drudge. I also go to realclearpolitics as they are fairly balanced in aggregating news from different sources. Interesting contrasts there. The Federalist looks promising. I still read NYT and the Atlantic sometimes. Sup Forums is my go-to source for news about active shooters.

These are all just as bad as the shitty leftist sources. They're just biased in the other direction.

Stop looking at these "news" websites, holy shit.

whatreallyhappened.com/

>post alternative sites
>wahhhhhhsabi its not like my centrist paradise

No news is unbiased senpai

Indeed.

It doesn't matter if they're biased. The truth is the truth. And the truth is that Ukraine is an artificial nation which had its government overthrown in a violent coup which was Western supported and orchestrated as proven by Nuland and Pyatt.

I also wanted to add they have ruptly which covers events live with zero opinion input or commentary. Just live raw video feed of shit happening and how can you call that biased if they provide dozens of different angles too.

Honestly, I get all my news from here. Here I get to see all the sides (shills) and sources and decide on my own.

I'm very fond of this one boards.Sup Forums.org/pol

>Ukraine is an artificial nation which had its government overthrown in a violent coup

yet russia was attempting to do the same exact thing :y

None. It's all too obvious whether its television, mainstream social media like facebook, or the unfiltered swaths of information on the internet like pol. interpret all with a critical and enlightened lens. The underbelly is our best chance at freedom.

>reuters
>lets just change our polling methodology to put clinton 16 points ahead

into the oven you go

meh, Russia provided them (Yanukovych) a bi-lateral option. The UN Offer was an ultimatum, US(UN) or THEM(Russia). When yanukovych picked Russia first, the UN flipped their shit

Nobody, because everybody has an agenda.

>an artificial nation which had its government overthrown in a violent coup which was Western supported
The most ironic thing about it is that Russia has had the exact same thing in 1993 and Pu & Co always go silent when reminded about it.

I real biased news sources with the understanding that what I'm getting is the absolute extreme version of whatever narrative is being pushed. From there I move back to center to form my opinion.

politifact dances around the semantics of the statements to come to the conclusion they want to

Still Drudge. Always Drudge. Even thought he is a Jew rat the amount of coverage he gets on a page is still incredible.

Who's the bottom corpse?

I've seen a bunch of politifact memes, but do you have any snopes bias ones?

Sup Forums never lies, pic related...

Oops something happened with pic.

Anyhow, um, let's admit Sup Forums is not perfectly trustworthy. Not since we become the Jew, at least.

Implying he's a crypto-trump supporter