Imperial japan

a friend told me that if trump wins, japan has the possibility of rebuilding its empire. now that trump has won, is it possible?

will they invade korea?
will they take back sakhalin?
will they take back taiwan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5YftEAbmMQ
youtu.be/NeLH0larJTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

No. They won't even get those smaller island from us.

Japan doesn't get shit. They already got to keep their fucking royal family even though they had princes raping babies with bayonets at Nanjing.

Japan is a permanent American cuck colony, and by the time they want to reverse this, it'll be too late.

>Will they take back Taiwan?
They are welcomed to try user.

Lol those weebs cant even keep the spratleys let alone take Sahalin.

Can you take back Taiwan?

>Modern japs
>Military power
Oh boi

Can the nationalists retake the mainland?

sadly not

He wants to let the Japs have their own military. That is a start.

SunYatSen is long gone. There are many people who respect him, but on the mainland, that's not happening.

Can you retake Kosovo?

Trump wants to reduce the number of US bases in foreign countries.
The Japanese government has been trying to get the US to reduce the number of bases on Okinawa for years.
They're on the same page.

>weebs
They probably aren't going to use mercenaries user. Especially nerdy western kids.

Look who's talking

Japan is a US proxy country and will always be, like fuck we'd give up that vantage point. Also, why would they invade another proxy?

>inb4 US military bases don't mean it's a proxy country

Yes, yes it does.

Would you agree that we are also an American satellite state?

Bullshit. If trump truly listens to top generals, they won't leave. Any military strategist would never give up such strategic military presence. There is literally no reason to leave other than a few japs complaining.. You shouldn't have lost the war then faggots. Your country is ours, and it will stay ours. Sounds like what trump is saying is part of sales pitch and nothing more.

Trump is the greatest sales person I've ever seen desu. Look at how many people he conned lol

To whom? All countries of the world could be, depending on whom you're talking about. Please feel free to elaborate.

Shit

I just realized we actually have something here named after sun yat sen. It's some kind of garden or something but I'm 90% sure it's the same sun yat sen

So. Was Chang Kai shek that much better than Mao? I don't know lots about Chinese history just that you used to be run by a nationalist party who were thrown out by commies

I mean to be honest I think Canada is basically an American puppet state/proxy

Japanese are a cucked race. Trump will keep those slant eyed devils in their place.

"It's just works"
Black smoke doesn't matter.
Ah sorry my greatest western friend that equips each marine for $10000 and they dies from two $0.15 islamists ak bullets in desert.

Possibly, I mean you're close enough lol. I'd say you're more of a british proxy, I mean look at your currency, you're common wealth.

But, again, you're close. Wouldn't doubt it either. I know for a fucking fact we would never give up south korea or japan... and anyone who says we would obviously doesn't know shit about militarization.

>Hey guys, lets give back that stuff we won

Said no one EVER

Except maybe the british..... Even though, I feel they still have some pull in common wealth countires

Gotta love those plants libtard groups sent here to make us look bad. Counter psychops, awesome. What do you get? 5 cents a post?

Black smoke usually indicates engine problems тoвapищ Пyтин

Hope so. I wanna rape some korean sluts.

They are concerned with what Daddy will do with those free trade agreements they love so much and whether he'll be protecting them from mean ol' China and Best Corea.

They are more thoroughly cucked than perhaps even Germans, and while they might fix themselves it won't be during Trump or the next president. My theory is that getting your country nuked (or rather, getting nuked back when no one had heard of a nuke) causes something akin to severe psychological damage, but on a national/cultural level. I think we legitimately destroyed Japan.

Your friend is dumb.
>country full of aging people
>tiny young population are too shy to even get a date
>corrupt crown corporations
>no natural resources
>economy has been hovering around 0% growth for 26 years
>literal helicopter money for years now
>negative nominal interest rates
>an unstoppable sjw militaristic dyke mayor will become PM within 5 years
>in the crosshairs of 2 nuclear powers: China and best Korea
>only regional ally is the US, which is looking to pull out or asking broke ass Nippon to pay up
>pacifist constitution
They're a very smart people, but they're fucked short term. The Japanese state won't be great again for generations.

Пepecтaнь cвязывaть pyccких c этoй мpaзью Пyтиным, oн дoлжeн cидeть в тюpьмe.
It indicates problems with fuel in general, thats really bad but not enough to blaming russian military.

LOL you're too busy fucking robots and being shy faggot. Bow down to your dominate overlords and animate some more white people in your cartoons

Abe is a fucking cuck and he knows it, look at that face.

Can you explain why my Vietnamese friend hates the Chinese and Japanese but loves Koreans?

>>>/sf/
fuckin' weenie

>for generations
What generations? Japan will be begging for immigration in another couple decades. They're population is rapidly declining because they're not fucking enough. Japan will probably be the next mulitcultural empire after US

Even this jap doesn't want to fuck his own kind

fucking their, fucking phone

Maybe he fell for the kpop meme? Their country is shit, their culture is shit, I'd still hate fuck a plastic surgery korean girl for fun though.

Fuck you I already fuck many Japanese women.

Taiwan's government is pretty cool. It's like USA government Version 1.2B

Instead of 3 branches they have 5. The two extra branches are Control (government regulators and inspectors) and Examination (administer tests and recruiting for government offices).

^this

I went to korea in two terms, trust me you don't have to rape their plastic surgeried asses. If you do, I doubt you've fucked any woman. Go play some pokemon moon and watch some full metal kid. This is a grown up board.

I'd like to see that. South Korea has far superior heavy armor, superior navy, and artillery.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5YftEAbmMQ
Samsung, also has automated sentry machine guns as well. Give them a reason to deploy them, I wanna see them in action.

The only thing Japan has is a CVT tank, that can run away, as fast as it can drive forward.

I'm leaving air force outa this, because both are capable of purchasing american equipment in that department, which would make them even.

We called it the republic of samsung, man samsung is fucking everything there. They have samsung fucking hospitals.

Hey intelligent politicalfags in this thread, why doesn't SK or JP have nukes? You want to know why? You want to know why dYg1FuhB will never rape a plastic korean?

Because... heu heu heu

We own them both

God that fact I even have to hint at that is depressing, I though pol was up on their shit.

Okay, rape-or-have-consentual-sex-with-if-willing. I do not want to debate that they are sluts.

I'm not racist by any means, but you fucking japs in pre and during ww2 were fucking degenerates. I've studied history like a real christian studies a bible. This shit you did to US soldiers, koreans, and chinese was far worse than what the nazi's did to the jews. You deserved what happened 1000% Just saiyajin.

No Japan will not regain its empire that is silly.

>far worse than what the nazi's did to the jews.
That's not too hard.

Well according to the rest of the world it's a bar. But yea, after watching a few isis video's you can throw that bar out the fucking window.

You nuked us twice. I think we're even.

>he thinks chinese are people

Nope, you deserved to be proxied. The nuke was gratitude, as oppose to full on invasion. You'll be our bitch for the rest of our countries existence.

So if Americans invaded they would have massacred civilians?

Both sides would have lost a lot of life. Also, you'd be a state.

Why did we just drop two?

Samsung is literally more than half the GDP of korea.

Is it time bros?
youtu.be/NeLH0larJTc

Of course they will.

I actually like samsung, they do make quality products, the note 7 was a bad attempt at making battery life last longer, but as far as tech, korea seems to be beating japan.

Of course they're no silicon valley.

BTW proxying a country is a much better turnout with out conflict. It makes it seem like we "let you off with a warning" as opposed to totally controlling your country. But, rest assured, any country with a US military base is a US proxy. Regardless of how much power your people think they have.

And again, if anyone thinks trump will give this power up, you're fucking retarded and shouldn't be on a political board. You are not worthy to discuss military or politics.

No major beef with samsung. HTC makes better phones in terms of quality and hardware but that's by the by.

A single company single handedly carrying a country's economy is a worry though.

>HTC
Interesting, because sales say otherwise. I work in svalley, and I can tell you samsung is definitely a powerhouse here, but freight not pawn, SK won't fail with the US backing it.

Fuck off Tyler, Japs should have fucked over your shit country so we'd never have Jews ruling the world.

Chinese, Koreans etc., are all sick people that should not exist. I do hope Japan takes their land so these sub-humans no longer have to pester our world.

Wat? LG is from Korea and about a dozen other companies.

What's more scary to the japanese, Godzilla or Niggers?

seppuku.

All the brave, samurai spirit, battle hardened, kamikaze your ass, japs are long since gone. They have been nuked out of existence and died in battle. All that remains are the weebs raised by cucks. If Musashi could see these feminine jap boy bands today he'd be rolling in his grave. He'd take their heads clean off and make their parents commit sepuku.

>sweden
LOL you don't get an opinion faggot

Niggers, they cause far more damage and deaths than Godzilla

It's a scene of propaganda movie in China, same as this kind of propaganda picture in North Korea.

You started the war with Japan the same way the Jews start war with everyone.
(((Sanctions)))
Are you 11?

There is no aircraft carriers, no bombers, no missiles and no nuclear bombs in Japan.
It's impossible to invade other country. And invading by army is no meaning in the today's world.

First off, how do you know I'm not jewish? I'm not, but great assumptions mr erwin. You must be what? 20ish? LOL. We started war with japan because we knew we'd be joining with the allies against germany and they were allied with germany. Also, all we did was pull oil from them, for fucking up china and korea. They attacked.

Fucking australian cuck what the fuck have you done for the 21st century? Go fuck a kangaroo bitch, call me 11. LOL. Let me boot up my fucking australian intel i7 really quick and play some australian overwatch. Come at me when you DO something bro.

Jesus the chinks got megajewed, not much chance of owning a gun either?

Nobody gives a shit about Sakhalin
Taiwan is our bro
As much as we want to wipe Koreans off the face of the earth, I think generally most people just want them to get the fuck out of the country rather than attacking them again

You didn't disagree with anything I said sperged.
Cut of their supplies while they're at war because you don't agree with them attacking Jews.
You chose a side in the war, hurry up and die you stupid methed up old faggot.
Your country is a stain on this earth, you gave the Jews assured eternal rule and the moral high ground to do it.
Sperge maggot

continuous endless growth is a meme, Japan and the Japanese will not cease to be, Sweden will though.

>Cut of their supplies while they're at war because you don't agree with them attacking Jews.
Today I learned jews are Corea and fucking china. They were fucking invading these countries, raping, and pillaging their way through. We should have done something earlier.

>You chose a side in the war, hurry up and die you stupid methed up old faggot.
Yea, the winning side lol

>Your country is a stain on this earth, you gave the Jews assured eternal rule and the moral high ground to do it.
Jews jews jews lol is that your only defence? Again, what the FUCK has your country done for the world? Oh let me guess, it's suppressed by jews huh? You're nothing but a coal burning coral reef killing cancer. They should have never left you faggots in charge of that reef, it's bleached to fuck. Great job ausie faggots.

Again, come at me when you have something to prove. You have literally done nothing to progress us regardless of who you assume controls us all. YOU HAVENT DONE SHIT.

Worthless fucking human garbage. Use and buy our tech faggot, give us your shit currency. In-bread prisoners.

no to all. and that faggot has started to go wrong. he isnt anything special and wont be able to do anything with trump.

no they can't but that wasn't the question

Bring it nigger

Japs and Germans really shouldn't have lost the war

>Sup Forums
>a political board

my sides

Japanese don't post of Sup Forums. you're talking to some dumb English teacher.

My bad I thought people here might be edumacated

I'm rolling through 28 proxies right now via bitcoin bought vpn on a mcdonalds wifi... Twist is I'm Japanese.

>I'm rolling through 28 proxies right now via bitcoin bought vpn on a mcdonalds wifi... Twist is I'm Japanese.
really made me think

can you retake tibet?