Thread was just deleted showing private messages of Reddit mods attempting to coup r/The_Donald

Not sure if anyone else got the img files that were dumped on that thread but I was only able to save one before the thread was deleted.

What a clusterfuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/zxwjZh
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100014003/
archive.is/7c9ew
archive.is/ZmULb
sli.mg/a/VycysP
rt.com/usa/368025-reddit-ceo-posts-modified/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Thompson_(media_executive)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is the file of the first post of that thread.

sli.mg/a/zxwjZh

Here's the whole dump

who cares, let them. The election is over

So default subs are happy at spez trolling /r/The_Donald. That's not the same as them trying to start a coup.

Boring.

Except the reddit CEO was in the channel and offered to discuss with them a solution to the_donald at a later date

Bump

I'm just quoting the last thread faggot.

It was deleted before I was even able to read through the images which is fucking infuriating considering the amount of post manipulation that has come to light the last 24 hrs.
Get fucked fuckface.

If u/spez banned the_donald he'd probably just split the userbase into an uproar

Ok I take that back, sorry. sli.mg/a/zxwjZh has some pretty bad shit. I wasn't in the old thread.

Interestingly Spez defends T_D to an extent but the constant calls to "mitigate" and "deal" with it are concerning.

What a mess.

He would never ban it, and said as such in the chat (even if just due to the backlash). He wants to find a way to marginalize them, though.

Anyone who unironically replies to this thread except for me needs to go back

How inept is this guy with the crappy username? It's been a year and he hasn't been able to figure out how to deal with it? I could do it in a day holy shit.

>(((BRING BACK CHAIRMAN SPEZ))) [nazi flag]

Um, guys, we can totally use this. Go to the press and bitch about the reddit ceo being anti-semitic using the echos and a nazi flag.

How would you deal with it?

Ban them -> huge shitstorm
Silently weigh them lower in /r/all -> T_D complaints about bias
Weigh anti-Trump/conservative subreddits higher -> also eventual complaints about bias

There's no good solution for him (other than ignoring it, which really is the best solution since reddit is a platform, not a fucking forum).

THE THREAD WAS DELETED BECAUSE WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT REDDIT

FUCK OFF

Remove them from front page completely, create a new tier of unlisted subreddits. Subreddit remains unbanned and free to access, but nothing from it will show up on the front page ever. Announce it publicly. done.

Good, you have to go back. This isn't a place for you.

Ok, and you don't see how that's almost equivalent to banning them? That would trigger a massive fucking shitstorm. Even worse than this current one.

>reddit
literally who cares

but reddit is the way into the hearts and minds of the normies

dont stop, dont stop, dont stop bumpin a penis!

yeah right, you guys take this internet role playing too seriously. they'd be pissed off for a day or two and then it'd pass.

CAN'T STOP THE SIGNAL SPEZ

if Mike Cernovich is tweeting about it, why are the threads getting deleted?

What about post manipulation?
Do you give a fuck about that?
What about free speech, is that something to give a fuck about?
I don't give a fuck about reddit either so don't come at me with that shit.
What I do care about is freedom to spread information which CANNOT BE DONE IF MODS ARE MANIPULATING POSTS FROM HERE TO FUCKING FACEBOOK YOU STUPID USELESS CUNT.

>pol caring about leddit
oh how the mighty have fallen

you could do what Sup Forums did and not have a vote system or a front page and there'd be no issues

Who the fuck cares what that insecure faggot thinks?

lmfao

It's literally nothing

The only reason I ever visited reddit was for
r/conspiracy/
&
r/the_Donald/
& now both of them are getting shit down because of some fascist admins political views

Fuck that place

this week has been extremely gay.

you're even more useless than the first faggot you goddamn leaf.
but at least I got a bump out of you.

The mod who leaked it regrets doing so, lol.

>lol
dear god, I didn't think the influx of newfags could get much worse but I think I was terribly wrong

I hurt my people, what a faggot. What about people over at the_Donald are they not people?

>They did it for free
I mean so did Sup Forums but at least Sup Forums had fun.

it's too late

/r/all is a shitstorm, the story is in at least 10 major subreddits

spez is about to get cucked for good

first post. not entire post. first post. go on reddit for the rest.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100014003/

It's archived.

>brexit
>trump
>Reddit collapses

A good year

r/the_donald are acting like a bunch of sjws

What a bunch of melodramatic shit.

C U C K

>a solution to the_donald at a later date

knowing Spez's past actions it may have been a plan for a final solution for the _Donald problem

Proof the leaked slack images are legit:
archive.is/7c9ew
Archive of Images:
archive.is/ZmULb

Is this the MeghanAM cunt whining on there? Why would you be mod of hated subs like /r/politics and /r/twoxchromosomes while using your actual fucking name?

they're here

sli.mg/a/VycysP

Leddit drama is the lamest kind of drama. Very pg 13. Very stale, safe and lame.

>pizzagate referenced in mainstream media now thanks to reddit CEO being a moron

amazing

rt.com/usa/368025-reddit-ceo-posts-modified/

>(((WE)))

what are you going to do when -

twitter bans Trump
facebook bans Trump
Sup Forums deletes Sup Forums
and
reddit bans trump boards?

finally get on with some fucking work

No shit. Same here.

>How do we deal with T_D impacting reddit?
>"adjust their vote weights subtly"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
THEY LITERALLY ARE ADMITTING THAT THEY DEVALUE THE UPVOTES/DOWNVOTES OF USERS WHOSE OPINIONS THEY DISAGREE WITH
REDDIT.COM AS A WHOLE, REGARDLESS OF THE SUBREDDIT, IS LITERALLY NORTH-KOREAN TIER MANUFACTURED CONSENSUS
HAHAAHAHAAHAHAAA

pretty fucking dark

Found the concern troll. This is our board now.

>RT
>not "fake news"

Pretty sure there's something. I would know, I have 20/20 vision.

I'd stop jacking off for a minute to laugh heartily. Because as if that'd effect anything.

>Let's make a "pedophila is not a crime" article the next day.

FUCK THE NTY YOU FUCKING JEWS

Fuck, you're right

B E S T T I ME L I N E

Wikipedia has been banning editors, who add information about Clinton corruption. You all go on about reddit, but normies get their daily doses of history from Wikipedia, and that shit is just one big shill board gate-kept by CTR trolls with admin permaban powers.

lol old news m8. Go look up the gamergate wikipage. When you're done swallowing that slug, take a peak at the discussion section.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Thompson_(media_executive)
>From 2004 to 2012, Thompson was Director-General of the BBC, and was a former Chief Executive of Channel 4.

Bump