youtube.com/watch?v=yFalXA-RNjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Our)))

I only met him yesterday, and that was in twitter

((((yours))))

No.

no fuck off faggot

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sage

He pulled off a brilliant series of trolls. He undoubtably grew his movement/following, especially with young men. The MSM did exactly what he wanted them to do. Lugenpresse, gollum, and roman salutes all were misrepresented the way he wanted them to be misrepresented. This was Trump level trolling. Is he good for all of the Right? Well, most say no, but he didn't try to be. You gotta to give him props for such brilliant 4D chess.

The MSM had three choices:
1. Ignore him. This is the best option for trolls.
2. Tell the truth and have much more boring articles.
3. Lie and exaggerate to fearmonger and smear Trump and his supporters.

They, of course, chose 3, which is exactly what Spencer wanted.
See: youtube.com/watch?v=yFalXA-RNjI
The goal was to get more followers, especially young followers. The corrupt press predictably lied and gave Spencer exactly the publicity he was looking for: unjustifiably negative. I mean, he is a White Nationalist, despite what he says, so the press didn't have to lie. They are just that corrupt and incompetent.

No, he is the NPI's guy. I don't think they are controlled opposition like some people here but they ain't Sup Forums. We are our own thing.

literally who?

thank you for spencering the record

He definately is /ourguy/.

Why do you faggots keep spamming this cock sucker all day every day?
Do you want to catch his attention so he'll let you lick the tip?

I've known packs of cigarettes longer than this person.

I think it is the opposite, he desperately wants our attention. OP is probably spencer himself.

Why is Spencer so based bros?

Fuck off you faggot troll.

Cigarettes and a bundle of sticks have something in common with that guy.

Nah seen posts claiming it's the faggots who go to TRS spamming this cuck on here because they are butthurt or something about both Sup Forumss not liking him.

just cause you rent an event room at embassy suites and a bunch of people throw out nazi salutes, doesn't mean you're gonna kick shit into gear

Even Breivek the frogman spreg lord had the insight to come up with his own salute.

You can't just copy old shit.

You have to make new shit and then get everyone to copy that.

This guy is a fag and talks all retarded and just cause he was on TV I'm not about to start giving a shit

Who?

Abandon Spencer
Abandon the term """"Alt-Right"""""
The name has been marked.
The name is rotten.
You are being categorized.
Oldest trick in the book.
Alt-Right is already a synonym for White-supremacy

>Hide Alt-Right threads
>Hide Spencer threads
>Sage if you have to post

You baiting peice of horse shit. Get this god damn Hollywood bootlicking cuntface off my board!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>SHILLFAG

Is it cool if I wanna be a white supremacist anyway but don't much care for spencer or "alt-right?"

Sure go for it just don't spam this faggot on Sup Forums and no one will give a shit.

his just an edge master wanting to roleplay a nazi.

Shill
Shillbro
Leaf or Leaf Larping Proxy

he is a humongous faggot

Sweet. The only thing I spam is that you should all get swole and put babies in white women's bellies.

Is there an archive of this tweet or just some shitty screenshot that looks shopped..

This

>Sup Forums is one person

>The only thing I spam
The point was even this faggot wouldn't be getting this much hate if faggots would stop spamming the shit all day every day.
So keep you spam down and even that shit won't bother anyone.

He's /ourgoy/

does it even matter anymore? The media is connecting every white person who voted for trump with this guy.

Reminder that the group of people loosely behind the banner of Alt right had always been a while supremist group

Not really that's why I'm a Bernie voter now and always have been if asked by kikes.
I also claim to be part of the tribe just to cover my bases.
Fucking Nazi LARPers fucking shit up just like the sheet wearing faggots of old use too.
Neither one gets that no one wants them around.

No, and fuck off.