Why do women race mix?

why do women race mix?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

women move to the winning team

Our problem isn't about racemixing, it's about people not behaviorally fit in. It's okay to racemix with as many other races as wen can as long as we educate people into behaving in a fine way.

You can love people of different skin colour.

Basically this, it's evolutionary.

>invading tribe comes in
>your tribe is full of betas and nu-males who don't defend themselves
>better pass off my genes to the invaders because otherwise they die out

>behaviorally fit
What does this even mean, exactly? Majortiy of people who misbehave or lashout do so because of their surroundings.

because pussy is pussy and if its good enough ill say anything to get in their pants. for some reason women just want to be loved but I just want to fuck. Its quite sad actually but i don't really care enough to love back. ill just say that i do.

Liberal media brainwashing. Women are like sheep, can be easily swayed. Control the media and you regain control of the dumbed down women.

Intelligent people want their kids to look like themselves

t. Mamadou Boule de Neige

Eternal fpbp.

Normally women shouldn't want to prefer to mate with men that is going to abandon them and their children.
Media brainwashing + virtue signaling." Look how unracist I am."

I don't know why they racemix, i think its because they're desperate. But the leftovers is a great series.

Why is there no computer monitor?

It's a bestiality fetish, a degradation fetish.
The women are told all they life they are perfect princess, spoiled by their fathers and put a a pedestal by media.
Women are humans so they desire what they don't have just like us. They want to roll around in the filth with the dogs and pigs be raped and dominated by a dangerous animal.
The race mixers know how disgusting niggers are and that's why they do it. Degenerates.

kek

because they hate themselves

Because there are beta cuck males who are willing to be trampled all over just for a taste of pussy

Because white men have small ducks so the white women go for the sandnigger Chad or the BBC

Because alt right Sup Forums men are too much of a faggot to get a girl.

in that series that baby was left on their doorstep, they don't have any children before, and the man already has two white kids with another woman.

this is from the show the leftovers, which is really good and there is no "racemixing" involved

this picture is not an accurate representation of your argument, and you using it as a part of your argument with no disclaimer in regards to how it's taken out of context (making him look like a cuck) really makes me think

White women prefering big black dick over white micropenis =/= hating themselves

very true.

Because they want to piss off their beta father

This

I don't think white women are thinking about pissing of their fathers in that moment when they are deeptroathing a big black dick. It's called pleasure.

They really don't, not as much as men do.

Unless you're referring to nonwhites here, in which case it's because they want their child to have white genes

As to why nonwhites race mix among each other, who the fuck knows?

Most of them don't. Immigration is the problem, racemixing is kinda irrelevant, disgusting but irrelevant.

You.

Because white men today are mostly beta numale cucks in touch with their feelings, and women want to be railed by a man, not some effette proto faggot.

The BBC was made for white pussy. It's programmed in their genetics.

Black guys
>Larger dicks
>Fun to be around
>Interesting conversation anytime you want
>Nicely dressed and groomed
>Crack jokes all the time
>Will take you places
>Broad social spectrum
>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
>Behave like real men
>Smile on their faces most of the time
>Can dance and cook
>Chills in the school

White guys
>Tiny dicks
>Socially awkward
>Quiet
>Inhibited socially
>Boring
>Prefer to stay home
>Hate to dance
>Sad faces
>Angsty
>Creepy
>Often have either anger or anxiety issues
>Shoots up the school

'cause we let them.

>Shoots up the school
Sorry to ruin your cuck fantasies, but girls love school shooters. Try again.

Women instinctively respond to masculinity. Because of our neutered western masculinity, the option to flock to islamic masculinity is increased. Furthermore, outliers, or interesting aesthetics are favoured because of the chance of providing a genetic advantage to offspring. Thus, In a country of white skinned, blue eyed men, the outlier is swarthy brown eyed men. in addition to this they are more sexually aggressive, which appeals to the 10,000 year atavistic female rather than the 100 year equal rights female.

gr8b8m8ir8it8/8

Most of them don't

Lel

Believe it or not, most white women don't want to race mix. It's just that the media tells them to, and women believe anything on TV.

>Hip hop lifestyle pushed on TV
>Hip hop music seething into other genres (And you thought pop was bad)
>Music is played at clubs
>White women go to clubs
>Become sluts and influenced by said hip hop shit on TV and imitate it

There you go.

when youre smaller than a non-country

now now, settle down

Why wouldn't they racemix when you have BBC out there? Who would want to be with a swagless white boy when you can fuck a black alpha?

they have no fucking concept of heritage

We are now monitoring your board again. Thank you for your attention.

Why do men racemix? I saw plenty of you Aussies get gook gfs.
youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY

Because Papa Patriarchy ain't doing his job. White Knight faggots have brought this on themselves, the cucks.