Am i bluepilled for thinking that all of the pizzagate shit is merely circumstantial?

am i bluepilled for thinking that all of the pizzagate shit is merely circumstantial?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50332
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55433
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

It is fucking autistic cancer generated by retards. It'd be hilarious if they didn't spam threads about it and take themselves so seriously and act like absolute newfags.

What people fail to realize is that most these things came out just before or after election. This isn't someone stumbling on this by accident, this was pointed to.

Deep State is punishing these people

I mean, regardless of all else, they were definitely using codewords for SOMETHING. That aspect isn't really up for debate, it's spelled out extremely clearly.

The real question is, what, exactly? It's clearly something illegal, or at the very least horribly embarrassing, otherwise they wouldn't be using codewords.

I was more apt to think various types of drugs, but I wouldn't really rule anything out, per se. I have little doubt that these aren't good, God-fearing people based on what we know, but I'm not quite ready to make that leap.

where do they use code words?

>no napkin
>just a moist towelette

thats why whoever took that pic is dining with a cat

also, no. they keep that shit to a /general/ though so whatever

The emails leaked where they were using "pizza" and "hot dogs" and "handkerchief" in ways that made no logical or grammatical sense.

>am i bluepilled for thinking that all of the pizzagate shit is merely circumstantial?

Yes.

Obedience is something that goes hand in hand with blackmail, especially in positions of power.

Yes, because you have the reading comprehension skills of a child.

It's a false flag to get Sup Forums shutdown

>Hi John, The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it. Susaner

Okay genius, I'd like you to explain to me, in logical terms, what that means. Given your superior reading skills, it should be super easy, right?

Please enlighten me.

Satanic rituals and Illuminati symbols all over hollywood and among celebrities and politicians, hundreds of thousands of missing children every year, coverups...how many coincidences does it take?

You asking this proves you haven't done jack shit for investigation. Fuck off, you're part of the problem

Hello there Pol.

I fully support amateur sleuths taking a look into this situation and releasing their findings because simply put the emails were creepy even if there is a more innocent explanation like a swingers club or something.

I just wish the pizzagate community wasn't gulping down the kool aid instead of calmly and rationally investigating the situation. The worst thing possible is for a half baked accusation to go more mainstream because if we miss the mark then it makes whatever creepy shit they are doing more hard to actually investigate.

>merely circumstantial
Nigger, it's even worse. It's all made up. From the feverish mind of previously molested 13 year old anons.

Someone found a handkerchief...

occam's razor suggests... its a promo hankerchief that has a map of where the pizza place is

Pure coincidence goyim. Go back to sleep.

>map that seems pizza-related

cutesy way to say sauce spilled on handkerchief?

No it just means that in the face of overwhelming evidence you op are willing to stop and say man....being a fucking cuck sounds amazing. But for real nah your using your head

That's like asking if you're a faggot for sucking on a million cocks.

it seems like bullshit

that pedo painting by one of their associates creeps me out though

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50332
>Ps. Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55433
>pizza related napkin with a map on it

JIDF pls, might not be about pedos but it's about something fishy

Does it matter? The people involved are directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands people. They are responsible for the destruction of this country and have stolen from you. They are filth regardless

I assumed it was bullshit, but then I read one of their threads.

Yeah, it's definitely retarded bullshit.

I mean, seriously? People were talking about fucking Madeleine McCann.....

Haha this is a blackmail opener

>pasta for thanksgiving

What the fuck is a promo handkerchief?

That seems a lot more unreasonable than someone speaking in code words.

I really hope it's circumstantial cause that's really shitty shit. But hard to believe there isn't something degenerate going in there with the shit that's been uncovered

>Grown men who are in politics talking to each other in a "cutesy" way in an email.
Do I really need to explain why that's beyond retarded?

Bluepilled?
No.
You're fucking retarded.

missing parenthesis after map

"The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map) that seems pizza-related."

Pizza-related = "i think it was left when we had a pizza fundraiser there"

i'm gonna repeat it again and again until you idiots get it

Seems like a autocorrect fuckup

because most people cant understand how deep the rabbit hole goes

>Grown men who are in politics talking to each other in a "cutesy" way
They are establishment Democrats

this sounds like drugs desu famiglia

It's not just ONE pedo painting. It makes maplethorpe look like an episode of Pokemon.

I stay optimisitic. Maybe it's just strippers, drugs, and legally degenerate sex.

great post, will definitely get people interested in your entire investigation

fucking retard. god damn it you're fucking stupid, it's baffling

>Ps. Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?
After playing dominoes with john and being roundly beaten, the author blamed their loss on feeling drowsy from eating too much of the pasta they sent. This time they sent cheese instead and this is a callback suggesting they won't have an excuse this time.

Stupid, but more believable than a pedo death cult discussed on email and the back pages of a pizza restaurant website.

>democrats are literally falling apart
>most of them are pedofiles who hate blacks and want them to stay on welfare forever to abort babies
wew lad its happening

I wouldn't be surprised..

Go read the specific emails. It doesn't make much sense unless you've been following along the entire way, then the totality of all the 'circumstantial' evidence becomes overwhelming.

There are no situations where grown adults would be talking about pizza ALL the fucking time in ways that make absolutely no sense. There is no situation in which adults in casual conversation talking about food, would say to each other: 'thanks for my first lollipop experience' or 'Im a bit nervous. Do you think I'd play dominos better on cheese or on pasta?' or 'I'd like to come down and have pizza for an hour'.

>I'd like to come down and have pizza for an hour.
Nobody talks like that.
Nobody has 'pizza for an hour'.
They have pizza for dinner. They have pizza for lunch. but they don't have 'pizza for an hour'. And it can't be drugs because nobody does 'crack for an hour' or heroin for 40 minutes. it is a code word for something they can spend an hour doing.

And these people talk pizza to each other all the fucking time like that. Whatever it is, it ain't right. Creepy as fuck.

>Hey John, how was the pizza with walnut sauce? Was it very tasty? I'd like to have pizza for an hour. Can we have pizza with eggs or with beans? and then we can play pingpong in the tunnel that is already filled. that is awesome artwork of the naked and tortured kids that your brother has.

It is possible that they are simply maximum faggots and thus talk in such a gay self-consciously quirky way that it comes off as sinister code. That would explain being into lame occult shit too. That was my first reading of the evidence. But what difference does it make? May as well keep digging deeper, already Reddit's CEO has become collateral damage. Who know where it will all lead? It's not like there aren't sinister gangs of pedos supplying elites with children, so any attention to the matter is good.

REMINDER: We are currently being raided

when are people going to realize the "pizza" emails while possible are the LEAST concrete connection.

Hillary literally hired a known sex trafficker as a lawyer for a group of adoption agents in haiti that attempted to traffic 33 children (put them up for adoption) despite all of them having biological parents that cared for them and without the consent of the parents.

Further, there is code used in the email regarding the "wetworks movie" and all the information in it actually points to the location of scalia's death. That one has been fleshed out but it is infinitely more suspicious.

Its possible that pizzagate is real but if i had to rate the quality of evidence with respect to what we know concretely. Id give it a 2 to 3 out of 10 but for the above examples i gave. Id give it a 9 out of 10 for the clinton connection and a 7 out of 10 for the scalia assasination.