Why have jews never intergrated?

Not once. They have always reminded separate.
They have always seen themselves as separate.

Anyone know?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/story/142478/israeli_government_ads_warn_against_marrying_non-jews/0029665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their religion is JUST cult-y enough to make them feel separate from the rest of the world.

Think about it, they learn a special language to recite a special passage on their special day, and this "turns them into a man", that's just one example, the jews have all kinds of cult shit, but since they've been doing it for so long no one stops to go "wait... this isn't normal"

Everything in this world advances. Society as a whole and what is or isn't acceptable behaviour has changed radically since the 50s and 60s.

Centuries old stories about omnipotent imaginary friends who say you have to get an old man to bite off your kids foreskin? Don't question it, anti-semite.

Jews in America are pretty assimilated. I once knew a Jew named Bobby Brown FFS.

America seems pretty easy to integrate into.

We just can't do too much too fast

When has any race "integrated" into another race's society?
Jews are just white peoples oldest parasite now joined by everyone else on the planet
Jews arent special in the fact that they refuse to integrate, also because integration is impossible and a leftist humanist bullshit ideal, they are just sandniggers from the middle east who have latched onto Europe
They are Europes oldest migrant crisis

g guys, its the current year
cant we just refer to them Ovenkin?

Natural selection. The Jews that integrated stopped being Jews, while the most racially loyal Jews survived through the millenniums.

>Jews in America are pretty assimilated.

Not completely. Never completely.

The only way you are going to assimilate Jews into America is by continually diluting American culture.
That means stuff like 'Merry Christmas' becomes 'Happy Holidays'
It will get to a point were 'American culture' means nothing. And even then they will still not have integrated.

Bingo. You're a smart guy user.

because they're members of an ethno-religious cult.

Jews assimilate where they're accepted, American jews for instance have a maximum of 2-3 generations left.

>Not once. They have always reminded separate.
> They have always seen themselves as separate.
> Anyone know?

your statement is wrong

they did integrate fairly well, especially prior to WW1 and shouted for god kaiser and fatherland just like anybody else before going to the trenches.

you should also be aware that until recently germany was religously divided between protestants and catholics too, a remnant of the 30year war, so seperation by religion was nothing out of the ordinary.

I seriously want to impregnate jewish women for this very reason. I want to start a meme for black men to breed jew-heffers.

This is also the reason Israel wants Jews to move to the "Homeland", to keep them from losing their religion and racial purity.

alternet.org/story/142478/israeli_government_ads_warn_against_marrying_non-jews/0029665

The reason why American Jews view themselves as white is because they LOOK white. They see race as color of their skin, not biology.
That's why Social Justice movement even infiltrated Hispanic communities and made those who "look" white fell like they have white privillege, too. It's all about color and not actual race, apparently.

Whites are no.1 on the world stage. Jews are no.2.
Jews slowly erode at whiteness so they can take over. They enjoy being persecuted. It gives them an excuse to preserve their identity. You cannot criticize them. It has already begun. Jews do not need to be the majority to rule as majority, just look at media and government.

It's over.

Parasites.

Don't you think it was favourable for the Jews to ally with the Central Powers seeing as Tsarist Russia was a common enemy?

You can impregnate, burn, gas and carve into lampshade shaped soap bars every single leftist non Zionist jew as far as I care

Deal.

I don't want to hurt them, I want to destroy the toxic mindset they get.