JIDF here

We (the JIDF) are now monitoring your board again. You can only post in this thread if you support Israel. Thank you for your attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005143
youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw
youtube.com/watch?v=5VuB-eic8BU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Luxembourg
>bourg
oy vey

Welcome back greatest ally

Why gone so long?

I love Israel

Too many CTR shills on this board but now they are gone.

We are monitoring you goyim

Good goy

Why does a city get it's own flag?

Where have you guys been anyway?

You were so much better than CTR.

Oy vey, donate money to Israel, goyim.

good goy, i wont tell you our tricks but we love this board :3

I already know your tricks. I work for JTRG.

I don't particularly like this board. I'd rather be on Sup Forums.

>Seeing as Israel is a prefabricated concentration camp.

Sup Forums is for fags m8, this board is so much better

Luxem(((Berg)))

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

oy vey

Hello JIDF

I mean, I support all the Jews fucking off there.

greetings Ovenkin

hi :3

This last year and a half has been great. With CTR getting all of the attention, we've been able to make waves while going unnoticed. It's like the board has forgotten about us.

rude

No thank you. this is a pedogate thread now

Everything has a season, turn, turn, turn.

wtf i love mexico now

Kill all kikes

Hitler did nothing wrong

It all ends now.

It's hard to pay attention with CTR employing the age old tactic of pitching autistic fits comprising of shitty meme appropriation and millhouse tier spamming to try and force them.

No class.

Anyway, are you happy we gave you Trump?

You can bomb the Iranians now and we'll finally get our happening.

пoчeмy ты pacиcт?

Since you guys are good at building walls, are you to build ours along the Mexican border?

Fuck israel.

Thanks!

>implying they ever stopped

A пoчeмy бы и нeт?
also
RARE KIND OF TOOTHPASTE

Let me educate you on that, goy. ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005143

Will Greater Israel actually matter? All the dead will be mudslime Arabs that we don't care about. I'm for Greater Israel as long as you kikes don't drag us into it

Thicc

Cпacибo бpaт

>13 year old Michael Brown and a friend are on their way home from Bible study
>Police Officer Darren Wilson, who has a history gay bashing and killing animals for fun, sees the two future medical doctors walking in the street, humming a soft prayer for world peace
>“Hey boy, what the fuck are you doing here?,” says Wilson, as the 5'2'' 120 lbs Brown notices the swastika tattoo on his arm
>“Sir, my friend and I were just on our way to the homeless shelter, but we would be happy to assist you in any way, Officer,” the scholar says with a warm smile.
>Officer Wilson, who was labeled as a white supremacist in 2007 by the Southern Law Poverty Center, then violently throws the 115 pound child to the ground
>“Sir, please. I'm not the person your looking for, but it is my civic duty to assist you,” says Brown
>“Fuck you nigger! This is for breathing the white man's air!,” says Wilson, putting on his Klan hood
>Brown looks up solemnly, hands in the air, and says: “I forgive you for this, it is my Christian duty. May you find peace.”
>Wilson, now visibly aroused, unloads the entire magazine of his military-style assault pistol into the helpless 12 year old, execution-style
>He then takes out his extended clip w/barrel shroud, and fires several dozen more rounds into the future war hero's lifeless torso
>Grand Wizard Wilson then turns to Brown's young friend, Dorian, and tells the straight A student: “Go and tell all the other niggers what you saw here today, so they know their place. Now go on, get!”
>Wilson's supervisor arrives at the scene a few minutes later and gives him a high five, then the two open several beers and yell “The South will rise again!”
>The two fascist thugs then urinate on the lifeless 11 year old's body
>After 6 more beers the brutal racists finally leave yelling “Sieg heil” as they drive off, leaving the future Nobel laureate’s body to rot in the middle of the street

Of coarse I support ((((((((((((((((((((Our Greatest Ally))))))))))))))))))))

>we love this board
we love jew guys too, why else do you think we always persecute you, Jews love being persecuted, this is like their dream come true

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

Very happy with Trump. Hillary was more in favor of pushing a globalist agenda than a Jewish one. Trump is anti globalist, but VERY pro-Jewish. Pretty nice.

if you don't act, they continue to
>REPOST VIDEO ON ALL MEDIA

SHARE THIS
you can change

EVERYWHERE
everything

>IGNORE THE SHILLS
if this goes viral

youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw

>IGNORE THE SHILLS
this will go viral

SHARE THIS