GERMANY YES! Woolworths goes Muslim for the holidays

archive.is/Bdaai

>A row has broken out after customers were told by Woolworths staff that Christmas decorations will no longer be stocked as it’s now a Muslim store.

>Dortmund, Germany, residents were shocked to see the Woolworths branch’s Yuletide selection, which included gifts, tree decorations, and chocolate Santas, was removed after just a few days on display.

>One shopper reported that the entire Christmas range was on display on Friday, but had disappeared when she visited the next day. The Dortmund resident said when she arrived at Woolworths on Saturday she was greeted by “empty shelves, which had been full the day before”.

>A member of staff explained the sudden withdrawal boasting, “We are a Muslim business, we don’t want to sell Christmas articles”.

>Seda Capakcur, the branch’s manager, confirmed festive items were no longer being sold at the store.

And just to bring it all home:

>City officials report that Christians now make up less than 30 per cent of the total population of Northern Dortmund, where the store is located.

Was getting caught part of your plan, krauts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolworth_GmbH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F._W._Woolworth_Company
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have Woolworths?

Isnt that an UK company?

Well yes, Dortmund is a shithole

Probably, but it's like those "Target" stores that removed GTA from their shelves in Ausfailia. It's nothing but a franchise where they pay the company to put their name on the store.

Woolworths is cheap, so no wonder the poor immigrants buy from there.

I was in Duisburg, Germany (don't ask why) and I went to the Woolworths over there and the shoppers and workers were all shitskin muslims.

Excellent, yes Muslims, get bolder and bolder please. Tell that German filth their country has been taken over and that their values and families are dead. That'll go over well with them, nothing bad will happen to you if you do this.

Woplworths is not like Australias woolworths. They sell jeans :/ those jeans are cheap and not bad quality.

But fuck woolworths

About time Woolworths caught up with the rest of Germany and became Muslim.

Fucking Breitbart. Propbably gonna turn out to be fake and it'll show people how stupid the (((alt-right))) is. Oy vey. They litterally write your oppinions as strawsmans so they are easy to attack and show how wrong and stupid these (((alt-rightists))) all while they get rich of your asses, now thats a good cucking.

So progressive of you, Germany. Mutti is so proud.

Is there a more cucked country than Germany?

>posted from my cuck shed

fagg

Germany acknowledges sharia courts and refers legal cases to them. Sharia patrols walk the street, they can legally beat up people who dance, drink, listen to music or don't wear appropriate clothing according to their standards.

France has had Halal Quicks (french mcdonalds ripoff) for a decade now.

>Mfw Woolworths South Africa has a fuck-ton of Christmas shit

They lost their physical stores in 2009 and their site shut down last year. They have nothing to do with us anymore.

Yes, but only one.

Germany has woolies?

Nope, not even the USA comes close. At least USA is going to be great again.

Best Neighbour, pls send Vla & Frikandel rations so we can get through this shit

>huur companies have all the rights to do what the fuck they want! They are private businesses! REEE STATISTS GET OUT
>HOW DARE A BUSINESS TARGET A DIFFERENT DEMOGRAPHIC THAN MY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE ONE!!! THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE!!!

>more muslims
>still not accepting sharia in any way
>top 2 presidential candidates acknowledge Islam is a problem

>tfw we are going to say MERRY CHRISTMAS in America while Germany is getting even more cucked

>tfw in Poland we even don't have Amazon or Walmart

>still won't vote le pen
>won't leave eu
>won't do anything about terrorist attacks

>France, Belgium, and the Netherlands have a higher rate than Germany

I don't doubt it, but while countries like France and the Netherlands have Marine Le Pen and Geert Wilders, it's amusing to see Germany prop up Merkel for yet another term

So much for that "top tier German education"

Well guess it's time to nuke Germany

I see a lot of real Germans not buying their Holliday shopping in woolworth.

>more muslim but
-> no sharia patrols
-> no burka
-> no burkini
->no hijab in school or jobs
-> right wing candidate

Yeh i thing we are so much better than the caliphate of Germany

>UKIP pretty much a non-party at national level
>thinks Brexit in itself will stop the invasion
>persecutes polacks instead of shitskins after said Brexit
>Europe's multiculturalism poster boi
>The worst thing you can be there is a poor white male as all studies confirm
>Generally no racial solidarity though most of its history

This comment would have gathered a ton of (You)s back when Sup Forums was a libertarian board.

But that's no longer the case, cuckboy

>Germany has Woolworths
>We got rid of it years ago

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Nope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolworth_GmbH

None of that is true, yet.

Hurry Kek.

this. woolworths is something my gramma talks about during bouts of dementia.

>literally a culture being wiped out through immigration
>lefties will defend this

How long do you think itll be before expressing Christian beliefs becomes illegal in Germany?

How do privilege checkers rationalize this.

It's stories like these coming out of Germany every day now, have me thinking every day is a day closer to the 4th Reich. It's like they are forcing it to happen.

Shut the fuck up, fearmonger. Mama Merkel has our backs.

>Chancellor Angela Merkel was roundly mocked last month when she suggested that Germans who are worried about Islamisation can contain the threat by playing Christmas carols on the flute, at a party conference in Wittenburg.

>german cities are shit

Nothing new here. Cities are infested with shitskins and lefties scum. Join the countryside of Germany. We're pretty comfy and fuck your shit up if we don't like your skin colour.

If it is, they don't even operate here any more.

I thought woolworths is Aussie

>feels good when your woolies isn't sucking muzzie cock

Originally American apparently.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F._W._Woolworth_Company

I didnt even know we had Woolworths to be honest mate.
The fuck? And of course its in the Ruhrpott. Thats where the really fucked up barbaric muslims reside.

And by flute she meant Muslim benis

>contain the threat by playing Christmas carols on the flute, at a party conference in Wittenburg

Yes, other means of containment include but are not limited to.

- Flamethrowers
- Machine guns
- Mass deportations
- Coup d'etat

Cologne is in dire need of Krokett and Kaassoufle rations, please Kieskopp, send some.

Our Woolworths got rebranded to Countdown recently. This retarded shit makes me wanna boycott them, but the people who run the local Pak N Save are real assholes... what do I do?

GERMANS BOYCOTT ALL WOOLWORTHS NOW!!
TELL KRAUTCHAN AND SPREAD THIS!

Nice shitpost.

I'm going to check with my local branch in Hamburg as soon as I get home. Many mudslimes working there too, but if they try shit like that I'm going to do something.

Woolworths!?!? Is this 1980? Also GERMANY YES!

Goodbye france you won't be missed

Germany has woolies? what the fug

Fuck off Milo. The quality of your "news" is so shit it looks intentional and discredits actual oppinions.

It's different from ours

they moved all the x-mas stuff to other woolworth branches because no one would buy that stuff

reason may be that there are (too many) muslims in that district

shitty employee told customer it's because it's a muslim store... I'd fire that bitch

>contain the threat by playing Christmas carols on a flute.
>contain threat playing flute

Holy fuck Germany..you went from the Paris gun to a cucked sissy wind instrument in less than a century.

>mfw Al-Allemagne will be majority shitskin within my lifetime

Map is from 2010 before the mass migration from Syria. Germany is undoubtedly more Muslim than other European countries now.

le Pen is pro-worker. If Fillon wins the nomination then she's all but assured the presidency because Bretons and southwestern French (Basques and Occitans?) will vote for her because Fillon wants to raise the retirement age to 65.

Juppe is more difficult to say because he's a huge cuckservative who thinks muslims should be allowed to form ghettos separate from society, but since he's still a cuckservative he might end up alienating the workers anyway and end up alienating the anti-muslim conservatives, causing muslims and tumblrites to be his own constituency and ensuring a le Pen win.

le Pen is waxing right now, this is the best time for her to take the presidency.

America was only doing poorly in terms of demographics, and even if we hadn't passed the 1965 immigration law we'd have about 190 million whites and 50-70 million minorities right now, which translates into 23-27% minority or 73% to 77% non-Hispanic white, so there would have been demographic change anyway.

The problem is that illegal immigration and mass third world legal immigration exacerbated that. However from the future when Republicans make it so that all immigrants need to be able to support themselves and can't be cheap Indian workers willing to work for less than half and family reunification is limited to kids and parents instead of brothers, aunts and cousins the USA's immigration wave will become a lot more European and overall demographic decline will reverse into demographic growth for whites.

Poles aren't shitskins

However Germany will probably be majority non-ethnic German in your lifetime, assuming you live for 100 years

Quick is a belgian company.

This is how it starts
A mecca is made out of the mart
But later on when they must fart
They make a mess because they shart

Quick France is a different company than Quick Belgium

What does Poland have to with what he said?

Allemagne is just Germany in french

>there are only 5.5 million people in Ireland

brb going to robber baron the shit out of that unclaimed terra firma lmao

>tfw you live in Duisburg and foreign people know it's a shithole full with muslims and now with nig nogs

this is good red pilling the youth

I am happy to inform you that bitterballen and kaas are on their way

Closed here in 2015.

Not only are you destroying Europe again, you destroyed WW.

When will the Aryan menace be stopped?

It's the same company.

Christians getting their asses handed to them. Religion was and is what somebody told you to do, it's not based on reality and it's not based on tradition, it's simply a byproduct of weak-minded followers of trends. Islam is the next trend as pop stars are the next trend. Majority of Germans will always follow the trends, only respecting tradition if a guy like Hitler comes and teaches them about it. Other than that Germans all rather like American music than German music, proven on every talent show. Since Americans control the media currently.

Why is your food so Goddamn based? It's the best comfort food in the world, like a European version of Caribbean food.

>2010
Migrant crisis started in 2015. Germany is uber cucked now

You know what to do

we have woolworth?

well anyway dortmund, gelsenkirchen and dinslaken are pretty much the ditroit of germany
nothing surprises me in any of those cities. i would move the """"population"""" to berlin and make a nice forest out of the shithole for the german lumberindustry

Don't count us out just yet. Yesterday a second tier court confirmed that refugees from Syria are expected to stay for one year only, to be extended by one more year if Syria does not calm down. Number of accepted long time stays for 2016 is also shaping up to be along the lines of 120k only. Not saying all is red and rosy but we're not out for the count just yet.

>“We are a Muslim business, we don’t want to sell Christmas articles”.
>Seda Capakcur, the branch’s manager

Topkek

>Woolworth HQ: Sorry sir, you did what?
>Removed Christmas articles because it's haram hurka durka
>Woolworth HQ: "You're fired."

>German government: Achtung, how islamophobic! Woolworths must rehire Herr Capakcur and pay the jizy-ummm intolerance tax.

Woollies on the ASX is shitting itself.

I like their stores though

Muslims are the majority there, what's the problem?

The woman in charge wanted them there, the German people voted her into power.

They made their bed, now they have to lie in it. You can't roll this shit back, once it's done, it's done.

Because celebrating Christmas is a special snowflake thing in Europe. Kill yourself, munako.

Because Poles are immigrating into Germany just as Turks and Syrians are.

I would proudly invade Sweden with my russian allies ... Kill all the feminists and nu-males + niggers

When will it be enough to push the Germans over the edge?

They can't keep doing this without expecting anything to happen.

This. Obviously you want to be Muslim. Thank God we left before the wars.

Yes they can they did it with Hitler and they are doing it again.

God damnit Swede. You really are this fucking stupid aren't you. Probably gonna turn out to be fake? Probably fucking fake? No. Germany and Sweden and all you motherfuckers are being out-bred by muslim men who are passing on their genes and buying up properties like woolworths while you sit and listen to some whiny song about a girl when in reality the girl is getting fucked and bred by subhuman trash from all over the world. Sit around and stare at your computer screen dipshit.

Just fucking work on a mass immigration for white people to America scheme.

You might actually like it here.

Yea whatever. Not gonna happen. White people are eternal pushovers nowadays. The one year time period is going to come up and then Hans and pals are going to cuck out and say "ok brown people I guess you can stay another year" and the same thing will happen until your stupid german genes are vanquished from the face of the earth by this obvious trojan horse you idiots are too dumb to recognize.

No wonder they went bankrupt over here. Lmao

Even single celled organisms possess a survival instinct, and can recognize a threat. Why do European nations insist on sticking their neck through the rope? This sickens me.