Feminism broke sweden's economy and literally caused people to be hospitalized and possibly die

feminism broke sweden's economy and literally caused people to be hospitalized and possibly die.

>youtube.com/watch?v=P3cMmM2KIMk

>lifesitenews.com/news/gender-equal-snow-removal-procedures-left-stockholm-paralyzed

>(LIFESITENEWS) — STOCKHOLM, Sweden – A “feminist” snow removal plan that dictated sidewalks be cleared before streets plunged Sweden’s capital in chaos after a record snowfall.

>The biggest snowfall in 111 years proved the first real test for the “feminist” or “gender-equal” snow removal policy brought in by a new municipal council controlled by a Left-Green coalition.

>The city government is intent on putting as much civic energy into clearing bike paths and sidewalks used by environmentally- and fitness-minded women as into the roads frequented by male-dominated motor vehicle traffic.

>Daniel Helldén, a Green Party member who is vice mayor for traffic, was quick to blame the record snowfall (15 inches in a day) rather than the new policy. “Gender-equal snow cleaning is not to blame here,” he told the Expressen newspaper, claiming that the policy had apparently not been followed.

>“There is a lack of gender equal snow-clearing now, according to the reports I’m getting,” he said. “It’s still difficult to walk on the pavements — and it is important that snow-clearing prioritizes walkways, public transport and cycle paths.”

So basically according to Danny, the policy isn't the fault here, it's that it wasn't followed and we can extrapolate from this that they actually need MORE feminism in policy to fix all of this, lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f119I6FV324
stockholm.se/TrafikStadsplanering/Gator-och-torg/Sno-och-halka/
webbkameror.se/webbkameror/gondolen/slussen_panorama_1.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This has to be a joke

like something out of the Onion News

I'm expecting a Swede to come out and post "yeah this is just from a satire magazine"

google "feminist snow plow," don't even need quotes or to mention Sweden, you'll get dozens of articles about it. It's a hoot.

I actually remember reading about this policy a couple years ago but totally forgot about it until this.

>feminism: 0
>reality: 1

"no"

So why havent you cunts moved to Straya yet?

please, walking in snow is great exercise
i call bullshit
when god closes a door he opens a window but women are too fucking stupid to find and too fucking lazy to use it

This is fake right?

Why are these Swedish "men" like Daniel supporting this?

yes, yes it is. pic not related

The feminist snow-plow thing is not a joke, but it was not responsible for the snow chaos.

It snowed a lot and there were not enough snow-plows contracted to be called in quickly so nothing were being plowed. they were not able to implement the feminism-plow thing because there were not enough plow-trucks to plow anything, but i guess its more fun to blame feminism and cucking ??

To be honest, it's not that hard to imagine. Even in here, in the southern cities they still get surprised every year that it will snow in the winter. It's always a chaos when first snow comes in.

Glad that I live in the north where people aren't retarded and can actually handle snow even if the streets aren't plowed.

>it was not responsible for the snow chaos.
>It snowed a lot and there were not enough snow-plows contracted to be called in quickly

And sending all of your snow plows to plow streets primarily used by women doing unimportant things, while ignoring the main roads, didn't exacerbate this problem?

>This has to be a joke
It is not
>like something out of the Onion News
That's the best thing about living in Sweden, the news are so fucked up that they become funny.
>I'm expecting a Swede to come out and post "yeah this is just from a satire magazine"
It isn't.

Who got the 9999999999 last night anyway? Did a leaf fuck it up again?

I thought about how clearing a sidewalk as a priority could be a considered gender issue, and then I remembered that Sharia law doesn't allow women to drive.

Natural selection. Shame it has to be blue haired blonde eyed people, fucking cunt feminists.

pretty savage brother.

>there were not enough snow-plows contracted to be called in quickly

> all svens hiding in their cucksheds checking their privilidge
> got fired from snowplowing job because it employed too many men
> female snowplough drivers fail to show up for interviews
> too busy getting raped

such is life in sweden. dont be mad at us for it sven.

Strange there is no women to help push

it's literally clearing pavements before roads?
lmao
dipshits!

>Did a leaf fuck it up again?
don't change the subject sven

Me another Swede has all ready answered, the subject is finished.

Who got the get? What did kek say?

No, an honorabu memba fucked it up.

Well at least the anime degeneracy will be purged

>gender-equal

I'd bet my left nut not a single woman is driving a plow

Obviously the main roads are still first priority for plowing, but you ended up with a situation where you had to go back and re-plow a road from where you started as soon as you reached the end if it, because of the continuing snowfall.

youtu.be/f119I6FV324

Today I will remind them.

How easy are Swedish girls?

tax revolt

> britpakis having a chance with anyone in europe

Depends on shade of skin color.

Get a tan and you'll be beating them off with a shitty stick.

"yes"

> Computing Forever
eat shit and die

THIS MAKES ME MAD

>ETERNAL KEK

>Obviously the main roads are still first priority for plowing

Except that's NOT what your feminist snow plowing policy dictated. Your snow plows were to concentrate on roads used primarily by women.

>“Because it is difficult to walk or cycle in ten inches of snow than driving a car plows we footpaths and cycle routes and bus stops prior to major highways. It will mainly benefit women because travel surveys show that more women than men walk, cycle and use public transport,” Helldén said.

Your snow plow concentrated first on sidewalks, bicycle lanes, bus stops, and IIRC bus routes for elementary and kindergarten kids. Your policy ignored main roads and highways in favor of a "progressive" and "feminist" policy that is now resulting in your economy taking a hit and people getting sent to the fucking hospital.

What they need is Mr.Plow

>A “feminist” snow removal plan

You can't make this shit up.

do you live here? It's not even snowing and there's no snow here in Stockholm lmao.

>ECONOMY IS RUINED, ETERNALLY KUCKED SVEN DOES IT AGAIN AHAHAHA

Pathetic

That's the best part of gender-equality. Men do the work and women benefit from it.

yes, and we had these threads last year too

Not even the biggest facepalm image possible would do its job for this shitshow of a country.

>Stockholm=All of Sween

That's how it's always been except bitches in Sweden get to eat their cake too now while hating on the "Ebil cis male scum"

That's what the article is talking about you fucking moron

>there's no snow here in Stockholm

>On Wednesday morning, SMHI measured 21 cm of snow. At midday there was an unofficial listing of 30 cm (12 inches. The previous snow depth in Stockholm in November was 29 cm, set in 1985.

>Stockholm had its snowiest November day in 111 years

can't tell if you're being ironic or what

Do you want me to take a picture outside of my fucking window? There is no snow outside

M-maybe it has melted away?

im not defending the feminist snow-plowing thing and you have understood the idea of it correctly but this is not the way it is being implemented as policy. If you want you can read about the snowplowing policy in stockholm here: stockholm.se/TrafikStadsplanering/Gator-och-torg/Sno-och-halka/

While its snowing the priority is still traffic routes + main roads + roads with the most used bus-lines. The plowing never finished these as there were not enough plows and it kept on snowing. This in combination with stockholmers not having their winter tires on created the chaos.

I se newsarticles of this being posted frequenly here and im just trying to give a perspective from someone that lives in stockholm, i can stop of you are not interested. This was one morning in the beginning of november, the snow is melted now, there is no ongoing snow-chaos here.

>Daniel Helldén, a Green Party member who is vice mayor for traffic, was quick to blame the record snowfall (15 inches in a day) rather than the new policy. “Gender-equal snow cleaning is not to blame here,” he told the Expressen newspaper, claiming that the policy had apparently not been followed.

It's the weathers fault that our retarded plan to deal with the weather didn't work.

Yeah, I do, with coordinates to verify it's actually in stockholm.

I'll do you one better, these are livestreams from all over stockholm, with time and weather

webbkameror.se/webbkameror/gondolen/slussen_panorama_1.php

Oh, that makes sense.

>snow literally everywhere

ok we're done here cuckistan

Americans have been getting pretty damn good with the bants lately, MAGA must have awakened something in you guys

thanks dad

>gender equal snow-clearing

This is a meme, right?

Why would it be?
How is it any less a meme than fucking a nigger or a sandnigger?

You'd think people would be better than to fall for it but... Sweden needs to just be put down. These last twitches of the corpse are extremely embarrassing.

mfw greens decided that removing ice from the sidewalk with salt will destroy the enviorment
>city tunrs into bonebreak central
I love living in scania, it's like a meme land.

Old news, it just happened for 1 day and hardly broke the economy. Sweden's economy is still too strong to uncuck the normies

SAVAGE

I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be to be a Swede... I mean... jesus tap dancing christ. Doesn't it ever get old being this cucked?

>implying your country isn't the most cucked shithole on earth

Most of the Swedes never heard of it, it barely made the local news