Happy Thanksgiving Sup Forums!

Just want to let all of you know that I am thankful for you! You anonymous faggots are kind of like family to me, except for the CTR posters, I would put you in the oven.

Just want to let you all know that other anons are out there grateful for your presence, as small or as large as it may be. Thank you for the fun, laughs and rage inducing shit you do.

May God bless you all and may you eat so much good food today that your asshole cries like a slave of old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=viikwwTLzBw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_cheese
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swiss_cheeses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Happy Thanksgiving, Sup Forums!

Also, fuck indians.

they're not Indians any more, they are, "water protectors", lel.

Only the CTR would dismiss the blessing of Pecan Pie

pumpkin pie>errthang else

> Not appreciating that CTR workers have a job.

Look user, I get it. You don't like us. We messed with your boards. But we're paid until the end of the month.

You only have to worry about us for another week or so. I have been looking for a job for the past two weeks, and fucking nothing. I'm going to have to go and move back with my parents in Arizona.

But you know what I won't miss? The smell. I don't know what it is with these chicks, but half of them smell like shit. This fat girl names Brenda especially.

We don't even get Thanksgiving off, fag, that's why I am here. All the supervisors have gone home, but we're stuck here to shitpost against your stupid pizza gate, which isn't real.

So I am glad that you re annoyed. And look forward to all the fun we're going to have for the last week. We're going out with a bang.

First time thanks giving with the parents of my American gf. What to expect?

Well, there isn't going to be any cheese with the holes in it, so you might not like it.

Hey we have good Swiss cheese in America, maybe not as good as Switzerlands. Not all of our cheese is plastic patties, Jauqe Luc Pierre

>American cheese

Lel.

Happy thanksgiving Sup Forums

>tfw a whole day of having to hide my power level while people complain about trump

God bless thanksgiving football

I am thankful for the reliable camaraderie of you faggots, my family, and the fact that I was born in #1 country of all time, lead by greatest leader of modern times, Donald J Trump.

Thanksgiving is a cuck party for remembering weak subhumans getting rekt by based white man

poor frenchie, I fear that if you were to stay in Wisconsin for a month you would either denounce France or commit sudoku.

Happy thanksgiving fags. May all your holes get stuffed.

USA is geographically huge with many fertile spots, and we have countless independent and small family owned farms with wholesome, authentic produce -- it's not all pink slime silicone enriched HFCS plastic (((food))).

I will be drinking to this statement and sentiment later. God bless America, and pass the ammunition.

here have a picture of some beef spare ribs I grilled a while back.

Oh shit Burgers have Thanksgiving today.
Enjoy your weird holiday bros

No, well. That, that in the picture "Is" cheese. Thats about as good as you will get in the US, unless you go to a special trader.

At least anything you get in the "service industry", made me sick to the stomach. That wasn't cheese, that was a chemical abomination. Couldn't get a foot-long from subway down, even with 1 liter of soda.

Go lions

I've been to Wisconsin. Your cheese doesn't even come close, user.

We have the best cheese in the world.

>Swiss cheese
What did he mean by this?

I realize that, but to compare even the artisanal cheese to traditional cheese in France is like comparing a tranny to a hot babe.

Burgers explain youselves.
What the fuck is 'Swiss Cheese'?

Your cheese stinks like rotting carcass, why would you be proud of that?
You literally produced a food so repulsive it's practically a fetish

You know what frog, I'll give you that, you might have some cheese, a long and glorious history, wine, and deep culture... but you're not #1 American 1776.

youtube.com/watch?v=viikwwTLzBw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_cheese
>Swiss cheese is a generic name in North America for several related varieties of cheese, mainly of North American manufacture, which resemble Emmental cheese, a yellow, medium-hard cheese that originated in the area around Emmental, in Switzerland. Some types of Swiss cheese have a distinctive appearance, as the blocks of the cheese are riddled with holes known as "eyes". Swiss cheese without eyes is known as "blind".[1] (The term is applied to cheeses of this style made outside Switzerland, such as Jarlsberg cheese, which originates in Norway).

It is the best cheese to put on ham, so much haram and delish.

Happy Thanksgiving. We will be having two turkeys this year, one cooked in the oven and one on the grill... after the meal we'll fire up You Don't Know Jack on the Xbox and drink. :^D

happy thanksgiving to you too! Enjoy your burgers

american bastardization of something very vaguely related to gruyere, made industrially with residue from other cheese
which they pass off as """swiss"""

So Emmental then. We make like over 450 types of cheese.

>Japanese cheese
> Lecturing about degenerate fetishes

Lel

I had cheese in Japan once. Fucking disgusting. And your women's pussies smell lie they smeared them with nato. But, I acquired the taste. ;)

And we have 500 different kinds of cheese. to generalize in the way that you have proves that you are an ignorant panty sniffer.

I missed the what was it?

Yeah our cheese sucks cause we dont let maggots grow in it and eat them.

t. casu marzu

It's Swiss cheese you faggots, fuck off, it's Swiss cheese, okay

But my local cheese shop gets the real emmental, not the shit they have in the supermarket. It's amazing cheese. I have to give a nod in the direction of the swissfag on that one.

lol

Do Europeans even celebrate Thanksgiving?

No, they have nothing to be thankful for since Europe is shit.

Not yet. but you gave us Halloween so we'll see...

Oh, and

>american edcuation

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it, burgerfag.
And this cheese is soooo much better, right? HAHAHAHA Fucking degenerates eating artificial shit out of the back of a factory.

At what time of day do americans eat their turkey and sweetings?

fuck off dumb burger
the apex of american cuisine is literally "take meat and put it on a fire for a while"

Hum. We DO have a cheese shop in town. Never checked it out. How much am I missing out?

They are thankful for somali cock, it's their largest import.

Look it faggot, we took your cheese and now it's ours -- you lost, all your cheese belongs to us now. It's Swiss cheese and we do it better than you.

But proper Emmental and put it in an omelet. It will blow your mind.

choke on a fucking wishbone you religitard

> American Cheese

For the US, Wisconsin cheese is about as good as it gets. This one is really interesting, I've been eating a lot of it lately. Any Finbros know about Fenn Uusto cheese?

Happy Thanksgiving Sup Forums

These are all Swiss cheeses.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swiss_cheeses
No we dont need to be cucks and thank the natives for shit. Considering we're the natives on our land.

Mudslime thanksgiving when?

*tips fedora respectfully in your direction*

Top kek - one of my "lazy meals" anyways. A'ight, will do.

The spray-can ones, are even worse. *shudder*

>finnish cheese
>authentic italian flavour
>made in the u s of a
kys yourself

>we do it better than you.
Kys

I love all of you faggots. We really all family. I'm even including Canada and Australia.

I am so thankful to all of you.

Thanksgiving, anons.

You guys are the worst, so kill yourselves... After Making America Great Again. :^)

You have to go back.

Happy thanksgiving! I'm gonna spend today with my family.

>and I'm gonna eat some turkey with my relatives

Love you guys. /comfy/

My self-esteem is so powerful that it gives me huge resistance to suicide.

Stop being a jerk, you literally live in paradise on Earth, just crawl back into your gilded mountain retreat and count all your money while laughing at all the poor Europeans around you, Swissman.

Actually, Italy has the best cheese in the world. Stay mad, baguette-nigger.

To all my user friends, even the kikes, niggers and faggots.

I hope you all find your /comfyness/ and happy holidays.

I love you too France-senpai

But you descent from Europe tho.
So you're saying you hate yourself?

Kys already.

True that

Thankful for you and Sup Forums, too, OP. Since I got here from r/The_Donald, I've learned so much.

>even the kikes, niggers and faggots.

>Swiss cheese

They have the best Cheese. Singular. Parmigiano-Reggiano.

No nigger on earth could argue against that. It's like a freak of nature. The Donald Trump of cheese.

But we have the best cheeses, plural. Most other Italian cheese is just OK,

Love all of you guys. Happy Turkey Day

Well except for you CTR fag. I would piss in your faggot face if I had the chance.

Everyone else though, I hope has a happy thanksgiving.

Love you too senpai

Tits, please. Because holiday.

Thanks to all of you autists. It's been a great timeline. I'm especially grateful for surviving the great meme war and of course for all the delegates.

How long till Switzerland is culturally enriched?

>tfw expat spending Thanksgiving alone and away from my family

We'll never reach your levels senpai

>tfw you learned the plymouth colony was actually a proto-communist dictatorship and the company officials were forced to relinquish power when it failed and led to starvation, leading to a massive increase in productivity thanks to le based free market

Haha. Swiss are based. They don't give a fuck. It takes like 10 years to get a chance at Swiss citizenship. They don't just sign the niggers up on a clipboard like in Germany.

You're in glorious Nippon surrounded by Japanese women, that's cool too?

Eat some KFC and go to Shibuya and get a blowjob. It will perk you right back up.

hopefully never

That feel when no Thanksgivings

I feel you

you really are delusional.. you realize how close germonies are to you right?

This is true.

And? You realize your president is till black right?

They're nestled in a pristine mountain perch that is heavily fortified and everyone has weapons.

>no reverse search matches

I'm thankful for those glorious titties.

NOT MY PRESIDENT

>now 30% of US budget is welfare

DAS RITE

he's only half black so most of the White House furniture and silverware will be left when he leaves.

So what are the odds that liberals riot for the whole black friday thing this year because of the whole Trump thing?

>will be left when he leaves.
>implying Trump will want to use it after a nigger

Based Matty will deliver