Alright, Sup Forums, we have to make this real

Alright, Sup Forums, we have to make this real.

change.org/p/donald-trump-donald-trump-please-make-milo-yiannopoulos-press-secretary

What is the most efficient way to get this signed by the most people?
Also what else can we do to make him be the secretary of press?

Fucc off Milo

>Alright, Sup Forums, we have to make this real.
no we don't milo is fucking cancer

Why? He tells the truth. He efficiently roasts feministd, BLM activists, every piece of the liberal media, etc. He is the man we need next to Trump.

Name a better option for this office.
>You can't

come back with a petition to make him a lamp shade

The libs cant even get mad since his a flamboyant gay man who fucks black guys.

>electing this faggot coalburning kike as anything
kys

Alex Jones

No.
Alex Jones.

Meh, Jones is plan B.

fuck that kike

Keep that fucker as far away from the white house as possible, thanks.

heh he's so dangerous

i'm so glad milo is the leader of the alt-right

No

Jones is not bad, but sometimes he gets too emotional.
Milo is like he was invincible. He dodges everything with his rationalism, and would be a huge advantage that he is gay.

>letting a literaly faggot anywhere near the government
No. The only place we should help him reach is a psych ward where they can either fix him with some electric shock therapy or electrocute him.

haha PRAISE KEK OMG SO RANDUMB
check the numberysssssss
Bernie was so based he represented America the most. I'm a trump supporter but when he said grab pussy I really think he was way out of line
KEK! PRAISE THE SAD FROG
ok serioulsy guys not all blacks are n-words. Most blacks are based and were oppressed by democrats who are the real racists!!! and republicans are the super racists!!!!! Bernie thou he loves blacks like BLM so he's the real candidate maybe we should support Hilldawg since he endorsed her just a thought hahahah KEK CHECK THE NUMBERSSS

YASSSS DADDDY QUEEN MILO

He's an attention whore whose only interest is in making money. The people calling him "based" are fucking morons.

Yeah lets support a homosexual jew.

Steve Miller

Fuck you people. We are in war with the liberals, sjws, blms, and the other degenerates of the west, who cares is somebody is Jewish or not, he is our guy!

This, fuck off you redditors and take your your CIA fagboy with you

Hes great at debating feminists, which is all you can say about him.
He shouldn't ever be in the government. Having him as Press Secretary wouldn't ever change what shitlibs think of Trump, shitlibs still hate Milo.

Accurate.

fuck off back to rebbit

FUCK OFF

NO ONE LIKES HIM APART FROM REDDIT AND 3+4+1 Sup Forums. REEEEEEEE

HE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE WHO IS A HUGE DEGENERATE A HUGE FAG AND A HUGE JEW.

PISSING OFF LEFTISTS IS DOES NOT MAKE YOU AMERICAN AND IT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO BE PRESS SEC.

GO BE HUNGARY FOR COCK SOMEWHERE ELSE.

AHHHHHHHH

we don't have to change the "shitlibs" opinion about Trump. We have to change the world's opinion about shitlibs, and that's what Milo's been doing.

>(((kike)))
>faggot
>our guy
Are you having a giggle?

Nigger Milo is not conservative.

The only conservative stances he takes are that Feminists are bad, and that Muslims are bad. He openly admits himself that if the Left would stop promoting Islam that he would overwhelmingly support the Dems. He did Joe Rogan's podcat twice and said the same thing.

He cannot do anything without obnoxiously talking about gay sex and how much he loves black dick. He calls Trump "Daddy" on twitter, and posts pictures of himself sucking on hotdogs.
He is the most cringe worthy faggot around.

You don't understand, that these are nothing, what's important is the cause.

lel that would be funny

Why is Alex Jones better, then?
>inb4 he's not a kike and fag, these are not valid arguments

Based Ann

Je moght not be a man we want, but he is a man we need. We need a man who is able to stand his ground aganist liberal media, without ad hominem attacks. So bu extesnion press secretetary will either have to be minority or LGBT. Also I'd love to see butthurt of all those liberal media being forced to report and broadcast milos face despite previously banning him from twitter, poof no more twotter ban for that faggot.

The press briefings would be comedy gold

Fuck off.
I'd laugh so hard if the idea was brought to Trump's attention and he said
>who?

Keep the milo stuff on r/thedonald Magyar.

>Internet petitions

There is literally no more useless activity.

>AND 3+4+1 Sup Forums
Considering they're basically stormfront-lite I would be surprised if they liked a nigger lover faggot kike.

With Milo too.

turn off your proxy ((((you)))) jewish piece of coal

It's a bad idea for two reasons:

1) Milo isn't professional and will be making cock jokes at the podium and giggling about how important he is when not at work.

2) Trump needs to have solid non-contentious people, Milo doesn't appeal to red staters and is basically a total joke.

Oh look another fake media whore. This slut fucked bill maher

Yeah but that fucker knows how to choose his words, he's always side stepping being full tinfoil

i want to see Donald publicize twitter and put it under the second amendment, and then put Milo in charge of a new government agency of social media

no fuck off

Oh and watch that latest milo interview with Cathy Newman, He gets roasted like the little stirrer he is.

Get. Fucken. Rekt.

>what's important is the cause
Indeed, and the cause is to eradicate the kikes, not empower them.

>„Polak, Węgier, dwa bratanki, i do szabli, i do szklanki.”
No kike would know this proverb, only Hungarian. Brother.

Finally a good argument.
Yes. He should be more serious.

Milo misrepresents the Alt-Right and what its true motive is. He claims to speak for it, yet doesn't even claim to be a member of it.
He claims to be some sort of edgy revolutionary, but in reality he is just a basic bitch conservative who talks shit about leftists.
If you want to learn about real thought provoking material, look up "Richard Lynn", "Philippe Rushton", "Charles Murray", "The Bell Curve (book)" or just go to Stefan Molyneux's videos and look at the stuff he has done on IQ, genetics and race/ethnicity.

Fuck off you nigger loving kike, we will NEVER accept you. Give us Anne Coulter.

He didn't even graduate. No way it's happening