Do you think a terror attack will happen near Christmas? I'm travelling to New York for 9 days, would I be at risk?

Do you think a terror attack will happen near Christmas? I'm travelling to New York for 9 days, would I be at risk?

Yes.

It's really crazy... we have millions of people living as foes. I'd like to think that maybe it's not too late if we could just learn to love instead of hate

I fucking hope so.

You know ONigger has been doing everything Trump wants to do to prevent muzzies from chimping out, except he hides it.

R.I.P OP

Are you fucking kidding me? The odds against an attack are astronomical. Not walking on the sidewalk would be a better risk proposition.

New Yorker here come down the tourists aren't scared stop being a bitch

That's kawaii, leaf-chan.

>implying you arent at risk in england

Fuck off, we're full, Achmed

You bieng cucked by your selfish self preservation, grow a pair you pussy and you'll never be worried about death or pain again. Thats how you beat terrorism haha.

Travelling down south for Christmas. Kinda scared too famalam.

yes you will be at risk

don't travel any places

OP mohammed is planning to explode people. He just wants to know if anybody else will because he wants the glory to himself

Where the fuck do you live in the UK.

During the troubles I was working in London with everyday being a bomb scare (not many bombs though). I used it as an excuse not to work but many walked passed the police cordons when a real threat was happening and your worried about a tiny possibility.

Obviously no actual English blood in your veins.

Live underground.

If a truck had really run over those people, they would be a lot flatter, and there would be spaghetti everywhere. It's just a bunch of Crisis Actors and dummies. Traffic fatalities are triple brutal.

I can see the rake

but that would requite mutual consent with all parties

As some tumblr faggot like yourself would know, consent doesn't exist.

Stop culture raping us, leaf/

Probably not, but I hope it happens to you anyway. If it did happen I'm willing to bet the Alt-Right instigated it or at least the left uses it to completely discredit the right.

Let's face it the internet has ruin terrorism. It's not like it use to be, clear intent was received by those it was meant for. Today any group imbedded in social media can control the narrative, effectively taking the communication out of the rightful hands of terrorists. It's a damn shame really. Terrorism use to be about getting your point across, but today it's just another game active nodes play to get clicks.

You can't dispute that. The rationale is straightforward, I should know I'm a mod from lesswrong.

That truck terrorist was absolutely next level.
When a muslim goes out in public with a gun or explosive belt he is already a terrorist.
But this guy didn't become a terrorist until he hit that first person. Before that he was just some guy in a truck.

>tfw when you live in the mountains
>closest village is so small there's almost not a soul there in the winter

I feel safe here.

>would I be at risk?
I think it is more risky here in western europe.

Where do you live? I wish I could leave the city and go full self sufficient and rural.

didn't know Ozzy was canadian. (these are the lyrics to crazy train...)

>topic
I think the jihads have a holiday around christmas aswell so probably not? its america, get a gun.

you're as good as dead. You know they're going to try and get a few more in before Trump gets in and puts a stop to it, and NY is a prime target

>being scared of terrorist attacks

good goys, the 0.000001% chance of getting killed is so scary

You made me cry :(

Man I'd love to visit New York, just go man, can't be worse than any European city right now.

Didn't the popo all ready foil a big planned terrorist attack?

>being in jew york at any time ever
>not at risk

You are right. When the marxists subhumans of ETA used to put bombs and shit people kept living their lifes as usual and go to huge manifestations against the scum. Now ETA is no more (yet).

South of Cataluña, 100km away from Tarragona. 5km away from the coast line, in the nearby mountains of a very small, fishing village.

L'ampolla.