Sápmi

Give me one reason the Sami should not have their own nation

>Sami =/= white
Sami is more europeon than Germans, which are really just slavs mixed with gaels
>b-but muh Scandinavia
Just face it, Scandinavia is compromised, even if they purge the niggers out their blood will be infected

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ex9sUvcREM0&ab_channel=kingsixstring191285
youtube.com/watch?v=ex9sUvcREM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I avisa forleden dag står han Ole Henrik Magga frem og lire av sæ folgende:
Samene har krav på særbehandling i folge folkeretten. Den nye Finnmarksloven er et forræderi mot den samiske befolkninga. Forræderi!? mot saman!

Unnskyld mæ Magga, men ka i sinnsyke mongoloide satan slags forpliktelsa har den norske stat nån gang hadd for å gje dåkker særbehandling?! E du fette idiot? Dåkker hærje tulling oppe på Finnmarksvidda som nån jævla cowboya og har rasert utmarka uforstyrra i fylla i alle år, helt siden dåkker fikk ERSTATNING nok tell å kjope dåkkers forste scootera, firehjulinga og helikopter. Det har fan ikke vært en same i Båtsfjord siden middelaldern, og allikavæl skal dåkker eie blåbæra i hagen min? Du vil ikke være så vænnlig å hente tellfart og sykle vannrætt inn i hælvette!

Det politiske arbeidet forgjeves? Ka i satan hadde dåkker venta? Trudde dåkker virkelig i de lavpanna skoiltan dåkkers at det va bare å spasere rætt inn i norsk politikk og bynne å bestæmme? Dåkker fikk 130 milliona forr å bygge lekestua i Karasjok, med årntlige mobla og boker på samisk, men det va ikke godt nok? Må jo ha land også - like stort som Danmark. Mye vil ha mer! Fy fan, æ spyr.

Hadde det vært opp tell mæ så sku dåkker ha fådd det dåkker ber om: Et ti meter hoyt hoyspentgjærde rundt Kautokeino, Karasjok, Porsanger og ovre Tana. All statsstotte blei kutta, alle sosiale goda inndratt. Der inne va dåkker herre i eget land, og kunne drikke, innavle, skjære av hverandre hauet, samiske pænga, samiske klovnekostyma, samisk joike-GrandPrix, og ete reinkjott tell det vaks ut klauva og horn.

Men da ville æ ikke hore et pip fra hværken han Magga, han Nysto, han Trosten eller nån av de andre degenererte, evneveike, utakknæmlige gnålkukan der inne frem tell dåkker svalt ihjæl. Forr husk på kem som holde liv i dåkker, forbainna samfunnssnyltera!

Dra til hælvette!

Because they do not differ from niggers other than with their skin colour.

kek

samis are most butthurt people i know

"hurrr finns stole our lands"

..like 10000 years ago

Jesus fucking christ, where did you find this gem?

Samis came from fucking Siberia long time ago.

They're not europeans

Sami are asians subhumans and should be sterilised. Based Swedes dealt with them good. They are also known for sucking off deers and being represented by 1/8 sami mongrels.

translate pls

we dont speak your cod runes

youtube.com/watch?v=ex9sUvcREM0&ab_channel=kingsixstring191285

You just accurately described Finns.

Lapps speak a Finnic language, and both Lapps and Finns descent from Uralic tribes.

kek

Finns are from European side still. And genetically and racially they are superior to Samicuck

They already have their own nation, they even have their own state. The land just overlaps.

They're remotely related.

We stole this land from nomadic sami cucks. Our maternal line is very aryan.

Because all of that is rightful Russian clay.

You return now.

They are litteraly immigrants.

there's like less than 100 000 of them in total. Also they have different languages and so on. A Sami from the Kola peninsula might not understand what the Sami from norway says etc.

There are like a dozen dialects in Finland only

>That map
Makes me feel lonely

Because they are a small minority in that area. And that's ours anyway.

they aren't relevant. afaik they are happy with their situation right now, they got their own news, kids tv and government.

When would should they be getting is sterilisation table

>Lapps speak a Finnic language

They speak a Saamic language. It's only Finnic in the sense that it's Finno-Ugric but not Ugric.
Finnish is more closely related to Mordvin which is spoken east of Moscow.

rude

What the fuck? Have you ever met a fuckings same? I have met niggers, arabs, roaches, burgers and huehue`s, but the top list of all subhumans are the fuckings Joik-niggers. Fucking hipster dwarves that should have been extinct a long time ago. Joikfags are Abbos that were deported from their tribes in Australia on rafts, that ended up all the way up here. They are the scum of this earth.

What is this incomprehensible babble?

Well, they basically do have their own nation and laws.
God damnit americans, why do you always talk about stuff you dont know anything about.

Because then Russia would take over the entire peninsula.

There is no pure sami anymore, also they are garbage. And we came there first, so they can fuck off back to siberia

Samis don´t even look like Natives anymore, centuries of admixture etc. they´ve lost all their distinctive racial features

The loudest and most annoying of Sami-activists look like white people in every regard, they are probably 1/10 Sami

Because juukka is gay

They have their own nation, but not their own nation state.

1. They have done nothing to earn or warrant their independence.
2. The region is not economically independent as the Sami overwhelmingly relies on money received by Swedes and Norweigans.
3. Their way of living is not competetive enough or compatible with its neighbours - just like in point two they have to rely on special Sami privileges for their reindeer herding and whatnot, which comes at the expense of Swedes and Norweigans.

>1 post by this ID
Give us a reason why they should be independent

Why do Sami bother you so much? There are hardly any of them and they live where no one else wants to live.

Is this a meme?

>look like Natives

Retard detected. Real Fenno-Scandian natives had some look that is long extinct like them. Samis are the product of mixing and also inbreeding.

Impossible to translate nordlendingspeak

they are literally nobodies. just because they live there doesn't mean they established their own country. Finnic people held that land and they just lived on it. Doesn't mean Fins stole shit. It's like Gypsies bitching to Romania.

Daily reminder that all the colored regions are rightful finnic clay

Because the samis are not indigenous people, thats just a meme. They are literally no better than gypsies.

in the paper earlier today mr ole henrik magga stood forth and spewed the following:

samis have the right to preferential treatment, the new finnmarklaw is treason against the sami population. TREASON?! AGAINST SAMIS?

excuse me magga, but what in the insane mongoloid satan kind of responsibility did the norwegian state ever have to give you preferential treatment? are you a fat idiot? you roam around silly on the finnmarksplain like some fucking cowboys and have razed the outfields undisturbed while drink forever, ever since you got COMPENSATION enough to buy your first scooters, quads and helicopters. there hasn't fucking been a sami in båtsfjord since the middle ages, and you are supposed to own the blueberries in my garden? would you be so kind as to gotta go fast and cycle horizontally right into hell!

the political work in vain? what in satan did you expect? you thought in your lowbrow skulls that you could walk right into norwegian politics and decide anything? you got 130 millions to build a playground in karasjok, with real furniture and books in sami, but it wasn't good enough? gotta have land too - as big as denmark. a lot want more! fuck sake, I puke.

had it been up to me you would get what you ask for: a 10 meter tall high voltage fence around kautokeino, karasjok, porsanger and upper tana. all government subsidies cut, all social goods retrieved. in there you are lords in your own country, and you can drink, inbreed, cut off eachothers heads, sami money, sami clowncostumes, sami joiking idol, and eat reindeermeat till you grow hooves and horns.

but then I will not hear a pip from either magga, mr nysto, mr trosten or any of the degenerate, retarded, ungrateful, naggingcocks in there until you die of hunger, accursed parasites of society!

go to hell!

because there is like a 100 000 of them. Why should they have their own country. They have fjäll and reindeers and thats enough

No reasons, they deserve this

There there, you are still part of the Finno-Ugric family

Kekked

youtube.com/watch?v=ex9sUvcREM0

Kill
Them
All
Samis are untermenschen

Are we Finns the only ones who don't have a problem with Samis? Here they're just normal hicks with reindeer instead of cows.

Same shit like gypsies.
Not from Europe
Inbred
Fucked up """"culture""""
Gibs

It's a happa problem, some finns are happas too.

get back to yailoyta with your shit memes.

We have so little Samis, might be why. A few thousand at most? Even then, a few times a year you can hear how ''bad'' we treat them. Despite them being priviledged as fug. They even get their news (Oddasat) on TV with tax money. Great infrastructure in Lapland because Southern Finns pay for them. Free healthcare, education on own language, everything for them. Yet I've ever only heard bitching from them.

Not a meme, this country needed harsh eugenics to build a eastern-nordid nation, now there are plenty of trash like markoboy and that lakupiippu guy.

I hope they get it so we can build a wall

Fuck off from sami, moron.
And go kill some hatch or churka
What? you pissed yourself from though?

>put reindeer on road
>reindeer dies
>gib monies
Fuck them all to death

I literally cannot

>t. samifag

fucking lmao

Proto-germanics were here first. Most of the haplogroup I1 we have here is really old. I1 people inhabited whole scandinavia.

They are very obnoxious gibsmedat people. They already have plenty of special rights and they have the audacity to call us racist if they don't get everything they ask.