WHY I LAUGH AT GERMANY RIGHT NOW

In ww2 hitler and his goons came for my great grandparents their names would of been in this due to being doctors in poland and was one of the priorities to be taken out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland

they didnt even get a warning...my grandma who was young was taken also but survived the camp...her parents was most likely gassed

my grandad killed many of you fucks and came to england and met my grandma who also fled here when she escaped the camps.

though im a brit i want to see you fuckers burn...knowing you are being invaded and your women raped and most of you are too cucked to do anything makes me laugh.

you deserve everything you get....i might even start pretending to be a leftist and shill for merkel and call the AFD evil haha

you tried to destroy my people when we did nothing wrong,but we will stand strong in poland and the uk while you turn into a multi cultural swamp...topkek m8s

bump

LARPing is against board rules

reported for faggotry

Fuck Germans, Russians, commies and nazis alike, lad.

Silence, Pinapple.

not larping m8

My great grandfather and many other family members died after the germans bombed them as they were escaping to Russia. Germans got their payback after the soviets raped and humiliated them. No white should wish this muslim plague on any fellow European. You're giving the jews exactly what they want. Shame on you.

Its not like Europeans were murdering each other for thousands of years

its the germans pushing this diversity shit though

Shill for German """Green""" Party then, it's the ultimate cuckery. They are "green is a colour of Islam" green.

Germans are good only to fuck their wifes and take their money, they are nothing more then fat tits for brave muslim-bro to suck. We shall drink all german milk and sharia law will be restored in Germany as it should be.

Why are poles so fucking awful at speaking English?

Go back you awful cunt.

you a mud? you will die when we reclaim it and divide it up amongst france and poland.

i was born here,been banging your women anglo cuck stay mad!

>would of

No one was gassed.

>cor blimey guv its everyone else's fault innit
You dumb fuck, the mayor of your capital city is a shitskin muslim cunt. Did the evil kraut bastards 'push' him on you too?

What the fuck happened to you Bongs? When did you all become such whiny cocksuckers?

The biggest sin of germany is the fact they gassed slavs and frenchmen instead of mudslimes and congoids

Look around, so is your government m8
We should focus on uncucking Europe including Germany not turning on each other like good goys

(you)

You weren't even touched by the Germans, so why are you so emotional about it? Poles who live in Poland are justified to feel that way because it is the fault of Germany that polish territories were under the Soviet control and this has its consequences till today

it is by stroke of luck i even exist,i also have the dishonour of having ancestors rounded up like cattle and exterminated like dogs!

yes i have lead a more privleged life as an englishman rather than be born in poland but it still pisses me off

and it also pisses me off how they treat my ancestral homeland of poland as if they are 2nd class

It's not like the Poles, instigated by the Brits and French, tried to resist against the Germans who claimed parts of their rightful land on Polish ground, you filthy dipshit.

Enjoy your life in Londonabad, your daughters will suck shitskin dick like your grandmother used to suck German dick! kek

my granddad was a soviet sergeant on my mums side...he probs has 20 bastards in germany you may be my great uncle hans haha

and on my dads side who is a brit whos family ALSO fought in the war...stay cucked hans

>still mad after 70years

off thread topic, but as someone studying to become an Areospace and Nuclear engineer, with the current climate here in the far west atm, if Poland's space progrom gets anywhere...I'll probably try to sign up with them.

Stay cucked? There are no immigrants where I live, also I'm actually living on my forefathers native lands while you're a fucking Brit-Pole.

The fuck is wrong with you? Go back to Poland, the Brits don't want you, Polish thief.

you fucking cunt! enjoy watching your lands turn brown haha

tldr
You realize though you are essentially the queens and rothschild's serf, right?

Fuck off kike

im not a kike you nigger

And you still complain about fucking bikes

>rightful

G-guys we stole it 120 years earlier co it's our rightful land now. Give back or else.

>rightful land
That you stole in 18th century.

Good one, tell us the one about scrubbing toilets too

they didn't gas the French. they declared the cowardly french germanic herrenmenschen and kept on murdering people who actually adhered to the stupid ideals their own stupid führer who wrote them couldn't even abide because he was such a coward.
there's one thing that's very interesting when thinking about this: in prehistoric Europe populations who lived east of the Oder river actually did hunt mammoths, while the west hunted small game with nets. makes me think every time.