White Man Accused Of Killing Black Teen Who Bumped Into Him

pastebin.com/nbyRnbin

"A remorseless white man accused of shooting an unarmed black teenager to death in Charleston, West Virginia, after they bumped into each other Monday evening confessed and called his victim a “piece of trash,” police said.

William Pulliam, 62, was jailed on a charge of first-degree murder in the shooting of 15-year-old James Means...

“The way I look at it, that’s another piece of trash off the street,” Pulliam told investigators....

James bumped into Pulliam outside a dollar store and the two “exchanged words,” according to the complaint. Pulliam then walked into the store, and James went to sit on a friend’s nearby porch.

Clayton Ferguson, who was on the porch with James, told police that Pulliam later came out of the store and walked past them. Pulliam and James began arguing again, Ferguson told detectives, and when James walked across the street to confront him, Pulliam drew a gun and shot the teen twice.

... James’ friend, Teonno White, 14, told the Gazette-Mail he’d spoken to Pulliam in the past and once went to his house to ask him to quit picking on his little brother.

“He said, ‘Get the [expletive] off my property,’” Teonno told the paper. “He said I need to go on with my nappy Latino self. He’s just a real bad guy.”

... “I felt my life was in danger,” Pulliam told the station. “I’m sorry, but I’m 62 years old. I’m not going to take a bunch of punks beating me up.”

Federal authorities are reviewing the killing to determine whether it can be prosecuted as a hate crime.

... A GoFundMe fundraising campaign started Tuesday has raised more than $10,000 in donations to cover the family’s funeral expenses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wgysCKxN-Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Ape_Project
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers are not even human. They have no rights whatsoever. Killing a nigger is no different than swatting a fly.

I feel like this isn't the only story

Where's the shooters testimony?

Young nigger tries to assault a white guy and gets what was always coming to him. Happy Thanksgiving!

HE WUZ A GUD BOY THAT DINDU NUFFIN ON HIS WAY TO CHURCH COLLAGE ! OH LAWDY !

>has raised more than $10,000 in donations to cover the family’s funeral expenses.

Do these niggers never learn, last time some sheboon had her 8 year old son dragged into an alley and executed by a gang memeber, of course she raised a go fundme(for the funeral) and instead bought a car with it.

>in the shooting of 15-year-old James Means...
James Means what? What does James mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=3wgysCKxN-Q

Kek good on him

...you know karma has a funny way of catching up. Lucky, that whites emasculated the black man, otherwise more black men would have wiped over half of the white population clean off the map.

The problem is single (black) mothers.

Single black moms are secretly incestuous;

This sounds fake

I disagree with this, Niggers are humans but are just inferior human species, they should have rights but they should be controlled within the western civilisized word, they should be given full rights once they prove they can be a contributing member of the society

Good morning, Tyrone.

well, you could google any of the keyword names to confirm it before shit posting, but you wont.

is that Ben "the one man klan" Garrison?

You mean the straight white male's you must be high

>you know karma has a funny way of catching up

Yah it's why you're cursed to live the life of a dumb nigger.

Fucking niglet had it coming

>saying anything to cops other than it was self defense and I want to see my lawyer
SHIGGY DIGGY

Tyrones and Shaquannas speak "ebonics"

On a serious note, it's probably time to change focus and go after single black mothers on welfare. Thank God, no one cares about the deaths of single black moms.

They need to be put out of their miserable and sinful existence.

The cycle solely continue because of them.

Did these single black moms have their own father in the picture? If not, these are the women that need to die.

>“The way I look at it, that’s another piece of trash off the street,”

This nog totally deserved it. He knew damn well he was physically intimidating the old man by advancing on him. James Means brought the confrontation from verbal to physical. Was he going to physically attack the man? Would the old man have been hospitalized, or even killed? Who knows. But James Means turned the confrontation from verbal to physical by bringing his physically intimidating presence into the confrontation by advancing on old man. This is open-and-shut self defense

">Castle Doctrine

>West Virginia has a self-defense law based on the castle doctrine, and is a “stand your ground” state, meaning persons under attack do not have a duty to retreat before using physical or deadly force.

>The state’s statute specifies that deadly force can be used within the home or in any place a person has a legal right to be. However, the force must be proportionate and there must be a belief that the attacker or intruder may kill or cause serious bodily harm to oneself or others. Within the home, physical or deadly force can also be used, proportionately, to prevent a felony from being committed."

>James walked across the street to confront him
Doesn't matter if Pulliam calls him a nigger three ways up and down into next week, he was defending himself from a rabid nigger and shouldn't do any time, but will because of feefees.

Humanoid doesn't cut it.

If that were enough, we would be giving special status to chimps on the assumption they will catch up.

There is no objective 'inferior'; nature doesn't repeat mistakes. Humanoids are in competition. Each group is 'human' among each other and have to make decisions about how to deal with competing life, including humanoids.

This is why I sort of chuckle who take the term 'white supremacy' literally. We have a race unwilling to defend itself from chaotic animals because we struggle to distinguish ourselves from any other ape out of sentiment and willful confusion.

Its a bit like people who think their pets really are sort of like people, only on a grand scale.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Ape_Project

Whites simply bond too easily. Its part of our heavy pro-social make up. Empathy helps grease the machinery of social cohesion, which is helpful if you are stuck with a bunch of cavemen in a climate trying to kill you for a third of the year. So its either play nice or die alone as an exile.

Negros dont have that problem. You can survive being quite autonomous and never need to hyper-develop empathy. You dont need to organize in groups larger than a hunting party, and social groups are only convenient to a point. Then nature takes over and competition begins again.

Among pre-historic whites, the competition is among social groups, not each other.

>William Pulliam, 62, was jailed on a charge of first-degree murder in the shooting of 15-year-old James Means, whose aunt said was a loving teen who “could put a smile on anybody’s face.”
Guess pulliam wasn't smiling until afterwards

Happy Thanksgiving nigger!

No more turkey for James

Why do they use the victim's given name and the suspect's surname? It was the same with Z-man's media coverage...

Don't forget social order and tradition

>Tyrones and Shaquannas speak "ebonics"

Fair enough.

>On a serious note, it's probably time to change focus and go after single black mothers on welfare.

I know it sounds like a solution. But it always sounds better on paper than practice. In reality, its a punitive measure on people for conditions they cant help: black, female, and poor. The fact is that females aren't really wired for self sustaining, and it is possible to be too stupid to be employable. Moreover, I dont blame them for gravitating to the natural role as a female or relying on men, its completely natural. Likewise, I dont blame men for 'shooting and moving',

The problem is the social order itself. Our society has changed to allow huge gaping holes where there used to be social consequences for anti-community behavior. Now there are none. Black males tend to exploit this for sex, whites tend to exploit it by not getting married, They are both the same thing with the same motivations based on different perspectives of the values.

Anytime one talks about 'mass_________" actions, you have to be ready for the consequences. The US government mass liberated 4 million blacks to weaponize a population like the libs do now. They were in no way prepared for the consequences, perhaps they couldn't conceive of them and just thought the blacks would retreat to the forest and expire or could never get ahead in numbers.

Deportation and black colonies overseas didn't work, so the government re-packaged the message of "deal with it, citizens" as "see, they are just like you".

tldr; the government never cleans up its own mess.

All it would take is both side admitting they dont really care to share living space and being allowed to self segregate, And yes, we would have to subsidize it for a few generations and give up some land, and racism would persist. But at least we would be out of each others hair. Racial nationalism is a redundant term. In the end, nature dictates all tribalism is genetic.

That's his fucking name, not that niggers have any use for a last name, if you know what I mean.
What the fuck are you babbling about? The Arabs killed all their nigger slaves, and today they are reaping the rewards of that. We, on the other hand, are being punished for sparing the lives of our slaves.
>they should be given full rights once they prove they can be a contributing member of the society
They've been disproving it for 400 years.
Bernie Goetz said he was happy about shooting those niggers, and he got off.
Put the whole black race out of its miserable existence. The Arabs exterminated them, and we should too.

>“He said, ‘Get the [expletive] off my property,’
>after they bumped into each other Monday evening

Soooo a teen bumps into you on your property? And no one finds this suspicious?

Pulliam
Means
White

CAN'T FOOLIAM THE PULLIAM

Those were two separate incident with two separate teens.

True, but it's also important to take it back to the basics. Clearly, gender roles existed for a reason and now I know why. However, I'm still for rounding up the welfare Shenaynay's with more than one child or even one male boy and just gassing them.

Absolutely nothing of value is lost. I would urge the same for all single mothers though. They ruined everything.

If you become a single mother, you don't deserve any type of male protection unless the father died. This is why they had the brother marry...

Fuck...I finally understand the Old Testament now.

pic related: where women went wrong and fucked things up for all generations regardless of race

>nigger family starts gofundme for dead thug
>only gets 10k in four days
>wealthy jew family starts go fundme for dumb jew daughter that blew her arm off trying to commit acts of terrorism
>gets over 300k in less than three days

Pretty indefensible tbqh. Watch as all the literal Stormfaggots come crawling out of the woodwork crowing in triumph. Even if niggers are worth less than whites - and I do believe that they are - animal cruelty is still and should remain a crime.

No race should be exterminated

Fuck white people. Can't wait for these fuckers to die out already so they take their insecurities to their graves. Jesus fucking christ.

The nigger that tried to push white people onto the train track wile shouting "I hate white people" was not charged with hate crime.

This old guy getting attacked and shooting back is.

Well for sciemtific reasons we should exterminate most of them and house the remaining ones in captivity.

again i disagree and that is the huge mistake the USA did back in the 60s and 70s with the various discrimination laws, you cannot generalise like that because you bring the opposite results of what you want to achieve, by generalising you bring the feeling of unfairness into the equation, so you end up even whites supporting stupid shit like equal rights for everyone and other useless shit.

i do believe a very small proportion of niggers can intergrate into society, so we should give that minority the chance with first and foremost breeding rights.

As i said by generilising you end up people thinking you hate niggers because of colour and not because their behaviour and attitude.

T.orc

wish I had access to firearms desu lads.

I'm of the breed that finds it hard to justify mass euthanasia of any kind for any creature difficult to accept even when there is math to support it.

By contrast, I also see it as a big top-down government move, which I loathe. When you allow government to do anything big, they eventually use it against you.

I myself am a mutt of central European lineage, so naturally I have some conflicts that may be genetic. I have a joke that blacks are genetically libertarian also, they just dont know it or see it that way (Thats another rant about values being genetic expressions)

We are talking about an underclass, females, and ever deciding what to do about them is never pretty. I dont mean they are inferior creatures; I dont believe in 'inferior' because it implies a subjective truth. I simply mean they are the governed class made for that purpose, to assist yet be honored.

When you allow them the ability to shape social policy, as every dead society has warned us, you have a mass problem.

Females are irrational, and rightly so, just like whites. Irrationality sustains social behavior because one has to cede self interest. They were naturally selected to be exactly that, and maintain youthful characteristics longer. We literally made them this way.

So they should not be in decison positions, Its not what they are good at.

Maybe we can agree there should be framework to phase out single mothers. We have to stop the bleeding. We prevent it from continuing, and do what we can to rehab or suffer what we have now.

In this way, we solve the problem and retain a value of compassion.

Ultimately, people must be confronted with a decision: do they want to be part of a society or not, and if not, they have to depart it. Either to a netherland or to a different one.

Our two biggest problems is that we dont expel malcontents and simultaneously promote being one as a virtue.

Egalitarianism is poison. Equality basically says mathematically proven systems are wrong.

If you want to get the dirt on this story I'd check out the charleston Topix forum. All the local shitheads should be commenting. Make sure your antivirus is up to date.

Hi Muhammed. ROK did a story on you I think. So about that snowfall and letting women do all of that. Lolfags

I disagree. Only because all humans suck.

The problem seems to be language. No one wants to see cruelty to things we empathize with. We have to be able to be free of antagonism which implies control. But when anything starts talking and expressing injustice or pain, we naturally want to help.

We love dogs. But if dogs could talk and remind us of all the shitty things we do to them like the pet industry, puppy mills and gas chambers, we would be in a constant state of ethical crisis.

Well, I agree somewhat, but the term "rights" invites an argument every time.

I've worked with actual immigrants from Africa, and refugees. Immigrants have to save money and work hard to cross the ocean. They are fine people (and oddly hate American blacks more than most whites). Refugees are another matter.

I feel I have to repeat this because I think people honestly forget it: Every single problem we have with brown people, foreigners and women are the product of decisions by white, male citizens.

You can rail about crime, incompetence or poor assimilation. But we have to take responsibility or we will never see where the problem is to fix it. We have to fix ourselves or this shit is going to continue.

The problem we have is social, and that society is the US. What is too big to fail has failed. And nature dictates it will fix itself whether we like it or not.

So its too big to start over by will. That means it will start over without our will. So be ready for it. That map is going to change whether we like it or not. Its just a matter of time. I think in the longer scheme of things, America will be a very brief entry in history.

Not to be depressing, but there it is. There is clearly a pattern breaking out, and huge empires do not comport neatly with human sustainability. The herd simply does not like or endure big government.

As I say, 'governments are the long pauses between human stampedes.'

We are not unlike the other humanoids in that aspect. We just take longer to get to it.

>white man
the dude is a spic. spics kill niggers all the time, this isn't news

>wah wah we have to take responsibility for brown people being shit
Why? How is it always the White Man's fault? Blacks have never built great civilizations (inb4 "whitey keeping us down"), Blacks in Africa shown new ways of life and living under European government genocided the colonizing people and proceeded to fail and fuck up everything they were given. It is not our responsibility that the Negro race cant exist unless its on the back of a greater people.