Would you guys vote on a Trump-like candidate, only he's military and has "weak ideas" or someone else...

would you guys vote on a Trump-like candidate, only he's military and has "weak ideas" or someone else, like a gay faggot leftist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fMdCwlwg8E
modoespartano.com.br/2016/03/dossie-jair-bolsonaro.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lrnhfNhueb0
youtube.com/watch?v=OQiPTqAEWw8
youtu.be/3dZV8GJEhLY
youtube.com/watch?v=42Jz-ambHoE
youtube.com/watch?v=X1PtStipIsc
youtube.com/watch?v=gYwcXy7yeYg
youtube.com/watch?v=nabnQDuz2w8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bolsonaro will win the brazilian elections in 2018

>> weak ideas
Shut the fuck up you shill faggot, go back to your campus ocuppation

MBGA!

O filho mais velho dele eh gostoso pra caralho. Ele foi militar tambem?

Sou uma bicha louca mas votarei Bolsonaro em 2018 porque ninguem devia ter que sair do proprio pais devido a criminalidade. So espero que o PSC realmente indique ele pra concorrer, se indicarem outro pastor sem carisma pra perder vou rodar a baiana.

>Bolsonaro Messias
Literally a shill

>>> weak ideas
>Shut the fuck up you shill faggot, go back to your campus ocuppation

I know, I'm voting on him. but campus occupations are done by idiots, they dont let teachers teach and claim they are doing it for education.

but yeah, military ideas arent the best, but i'll vote on him cuz he's like Trump.

Kek will help us to elect him

>Bolsonaro
American journalist Glenn Greenwald referred to Bolsonaro as "the most misogynistic, hateful elected official in the democratic world".[4] News.com.au wondered whether Bolsonaro was "the world’s most repulsive politician".[8]

Se for o Eduardo, ele era da PF. E o Bolsonaro vai sair do psc porque ele se coligou com o pcdob no maranhão. Bolsonaro não gostou disso.

in short: ya i'll vote for him, but i dont like his brainwashed military mind

That means he's the right person

Impressive. That means hes doing the right thing

>
>>Bolsonaro
>American journalist Glenn Greenwald referred to Bolsonaro as "the most misogynistic, hateful elected official in the democratic world".[4] News.com.au wondered whether Bolsonaro was "the world’s most repulsive politician".[8]
glenn sucks, he gave support to a fucking leftist party in brazil who done nothing but explore poor people and fuck up the country, and claimed we impeached dilma for corruption. glenn lives in a fucking millionaire house in Rio and thinks Rio is what everyone thinks of it

>E o Bolsonaro vai sair do psc porque ele se coligou com o pcdob no maranhão. Bolsonaro não gostou disso.
Porra que lixo de partido. Entao eh certo que ele nao vai nem se candidatar em 2018, nenhum partido ia apoiar um recem inscrito pra presidente.

im a libertarian. if he shows a good economic reform, and cut taxes on products, i might consider it, the problem is his bullshit retardation. he actually said he was going to close congress.(INB4 no proof, inb4 years ago)ok faggots here it is : youtube.com/watch?v=-fMdCwlwg8E
the market HATES THIS SHIT. HATES IT. You cant make brazil prosper without the market, the market is our farms, our factories and our workers and consumers. If you fuck their wallets you fuck brazil. So if he show me a good growth plan, with a good reform for the economy, a good plan to reform the brazilian law (like the one proposed from the judges from lavajato) good plan to reform the worker laws (people are afraid to contract workers due gommie worker legislation) and stop with this radical authoritarian bullshit, i might seriously consider him to be president.

It's true though, fellow monkey.

Ao que tudo indica ele vai sim. Ele parece tá negociando com o DEM, PR e PRB. Todos os partidos aqui são lixo, mas infelizmente ele precisa de um.

Glenn is right. Bolsonaro got no substance, his ignorance isn't a lure for other ignorant people, it's his backbone. There's no comparison between him and trump, those that spread this idea are living proof of brazil's crippled educational system.

thats just like trump saying hes building a wall

shut up u fucking PT supporter, you prob defend that minorities should be superior than majorities

If you think bolsonaro and trump are anything like each other you are just plain stupid, like rock-stupid stupid.

Bolsonaro is our only hope to shake the system, like it or not

for the lack of a better candidate, i am voting for him.

write it down my macaquinho brother : the USA economy will collapse under Trump. They are raising interest rates there, it will fuck USA in the long run. This is exacly what brazil has been doing under lula and dilma administration in brazil, look how that turned out for us. this is a suicidal tactic: if you lend money on a crisis, people will not have the money to pay back if they dont produce enough for pay it back. The USA debt to GDP is 104%. Its retardation to raise taxes on that situation. people will not be able to pay on the long run.

Só há um salvador da pátria, anão.

L E V Y
E
V
Y

F I D E L I X
I
D
E
L
I
X

You assumed many things, all incorrectly.
>pt supporter
Nope
>minorities > majorities
No. It's all a decoy.

Still, I'm not stupid like you. Bolsonaro is no leader, he's a puppet carrying an agenda.

anyway, the problem number one in Brazil is the violence, and he can handle it. The only who can

>Getulista
>apoiava Lula nos tempos de vacas gordas

nope

Oh look, its the old
>heh, ur candidate is a wallstreet puppet
>don't vote this guy goys wallstreet won't like it and its bad.

The market reacted negatively with trump and brexit and these are far from bad.
We gotta stop listening to them or else we will never fix our shit, theres no maintenance without inconveniences.

Eduardo Bolsonaro >>>>> Jair Bolsonaro

Defending Trump is very easy in a conversation with normies,Jair on the other hand...

He won't shake no system, he'll make it impossible to get out of a more perverse one.
He's not fucking trump, stop deceiving yourself. Just look at the two, they're nothing like each other.

This is exacly the line of thought that we cant have. We should be redpilled in here. There is no evidence that dude is a gommie. And yes Bolsonaro appeals to the ignorant people. And we should judge if he has substance or not based on his government plan, not on what he says on the TV.

I prefer him too. But the father is more popularit. Need to be elect first.

>The market reacted negatively with trump and brexit and these are far from bad.
>We gotta stop listening to them or else we will never fix our shit, theres no maintenance without inconveniences.
The market reacted positivelly to trumps election. You dont know what you are talking about. The dolar raised and the DJ went up. Fuck you and your ignorant rethoric. Go read some more and get back when redpilled. Im not a fucking Petista you debate on facebook you fucking illiterate cuck.

it can be done, also Eduardo is confirmed more able in economics than his dad.

just adding that China and Russia support Trump, which is enough. fuck the market when u got China and Russia

brazil needs an extreme-right governor, not some fucking corrupt communist

My bro, just look at the US and how interwined crime is to government and secret agencies, then look at Rio's history of militias and PCC in Sao Paulo. He won't fix shit. Bolsonaro got no backbone, he won't do shit besides making it appear better momentarily, if that.

Our violence problem is due to niggers and race mixing.

So not even Bolsonaro can help us. We need someone to implement eugenics nationwide.

Legal essa sua novilíngua. Quer dizer que preferir um candidato a outro no segundo turno virou "apoiar"? Daora.

No segundo turno só tem dois candidatos, seu animal. Quando o Fidelix apoia o Lula no segundo turno, reclamam. Quando apoia Aécio, reclamam também. Então fodase meuirmao.

Lembra qual era a alternativa na época? Alckmin. Então ele estava certíssimo. Depois de 12 anos, o Brasil precisava de alguma alternância no poder.

I just came back from visiting a friend in Belo Horizonte.

What a fucking shithole Brazil is. Poor people on the streets with their dicks out, smelly children begging for money. Everything is a fucking train wreck nothing works, you guys hardly use computers. Nobody knows a word of english. You would think things would be cheap but everything is expensive as fuck. A big mac menu costs 10$ lmao.

Fucking fix ur stupid country.

>comparing Bolsonaro to Trump

Come on dude, you are making us look bad

Yup.

He's a free market capitalist and ameriboo as fuck.

The best candidate we could ever hope for,his dad is just too far deep in shit,I don't see normies voting for him.

based pic

honeatly I hope Bolsonaro fixes our shithole

China and russia are brazil partners. Also The only stable economy of them now is Russia. that is 17% debt to gdp, but is also a Dictatorship with huge welth discrepancies among people. Russians complain all the time about how fucked up the government is there here on Sup Forums. Also i dont belive Bolsonaro likes china and russia.

I`m glad you liked it :DD
Please tell other danes you loved here

just make favelas illegal what the fuck is those eyesores.

Para todos os chupa rola de Bolsonaro nessa thread de merda:

modoespartano.com.br/2016/03/dossie-jair-bolsonaro.html

gtfo you jean wyllys supporter, you should be dead already u fukin commie

fucking hell man

even ur food sucks

we cant man
something to do with human rights, votes, and bad guys with big guns, no go zones etc

Nao foi so Lula no 2o turno da primeira eleicao. Ele apoiou Dilma no 1o turno tambem. So pulou fora quando o dinheiro da roubalheira comecou a secar e o partido nanico dele ficou sem dividendos.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrnhfNhueb0

Leia o unico comentario do video e ria pra nao chorar.

want to try brazilian dish, get served pic related.

reeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Jean Wyllys

top fucking kek user, won't you invite me to your birthday?

Detesto admitir, mas isto é verdade.

Lula era a pior coisa que podia acontecer, mas era a única saída na época. Quem é muito novo pra lembrar do FHC (< 30 anos) não entende isto.

E pra ser sincero, ele não foi de todo o mal. Ele privatizou muita coisa que precisava ser privatizada. A única cagada foi por ele no poder e entregar o congresso na mão do PT ao mesmo tempo, aí ele ficou sem limites.

The "free market" part is great, but unregulated capitalism is not gonna bring us that. It will rather make us a colony of multinational corporations. Haven't you learned anything from Enéas?

Bubonic plague? Maybe some scientists from argentine can help.

Well, I was talking about the real world, not about your Nazi utopia...race mixing is the problem?...im Brazil? lol

I`m not a fan of that bowl of shit either

SIEG HEIL! BOLSONARO MEIN FUHRER!

youtube.com/watch?v=OQiPTqAEWw8

Bolsonaro pensa em ajudar a criar o partido militar brasileiro, espero que aconteça

Nobody said anything about unregulated capitalism.

What are you on about?

youtu.be/3dZV8GJEhLY

By the way are you still farting from all that feshao you ate?
Disgusting isnt it

Versus Serra, até eu apoiei a Dilma. Deixa de ser burra.

First things first :
I can see most of you guys are authoritarians. Im a liber, but we are on the same side of the spectrum and we must work toguether if we will do this. We will must unleach a memetic force on facebook using all the strategies we used to elect trump. It totally can work. We will create accounts and search the internet for all the shit we can find about the other candidates. I saw a graphic the other day people share more fake and crazy shit on facebook than real facts. That makes memes even more effective if we load it with our propaganda. We can do this, and we should ask for help from that dark place the favelachan, im not sure, but i think they are all pro bolsonaro there. Dont forget to create fake accounts and use proxies. We need to pretend we are neutral and try not to force authoritarian ideas like : "the only solution to brazil is to close congress". I know most of you are pro dictatorships and im not, but we can agree that normies are obviously NOT. So stop trying to make them turn into your mindset and make them vote for you.

>nobody said anything

Not true. Eduardo did. Are you even following the discussion? Try to look alive, kid.

>Eduardo BOLSONARO as candidate for presidency
>normie still hate his guts because of his last name

>Eduardo
>UNREGULATED capitalism

Prove it

Eneas was the best president Brazil never had...
He was a great man, and will always be an example for me.

>A literal Israel Chill
Fuck off Sup Forums is a Nazi board

thats easy, youtube.com/watch?v=42Jz-ambHoE

You're embarrassing yourself.

he does not even know who mises is huebro.

>want to try brazilian foods
>go to minas
Come on mate, are you even trying? Southfags doesn't into cooking. Go northeast. They are poorer but they excels on cuisine over the rest of the country.
South get euro-like dishes and Sao Paulo most famous dish is fucking pizza.
>muh feijão tropeiro
Northeast can do that too. And better.

get you white and dirty ass back to your cucked land you fucking grandparent of a muslim.

Lacerda too..."tudo que poderia ter sido e não foi"

>Free market is bad

Ok,then what do you propose? State capitalism?

Cara, deixa de ser ingênuo.

Bolsonaro não vai resolver PORRA NENHUMA.

O problema do Brasil tem um nome, se chama BAIANO.

Todos os outros problemas são em função desse.

>comunismo
Quem vota no PT é baiano.

>violência
Coisa de baiano.

>corrupção
Adivinha?

>etc.
Tudo baiano.

Enquanto a gente não passar a régua e fizer uma limpa de nordestino neste país, nada muda.

A minha cidade (São Paulo) era de primeiro mundo até encher de baiano.

Todo o lugar o Brasil que não tem nordestino é bom de se viver (por exemplo: o Sul inteiro).

O Bolsonaro vai genocidar essa gente? Não, então ele não vai resolver bosta nenhuma e acabou meu irmão.

vadia...porfavor

I said the exact opposite of that. Stop posting, every time you do you embarrass yourself further.

I'm not sure...

Até que enfim alguém meteu a real nesta merda!

im a libertarian. i think free market is great. Not a complete unregulated market but a smaller government and a flourishing market. The problem with the right in brazil is that they are poorly educated, and they can only see in the figure of a dictator the solution to fight the left. They forget that during the cold war, the american president JFK got more aplauses then the gommie dictator, not because he was communist, but because he was preaching freedom instead of authoritarianism.

im not talking bolsonaro, i mean the guy that asked you that question.

vao pra fila do sus seus curintchiano feio
+amor pls

If you like the free market, then you can't be a libertarian. Study more.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1PtStipIsc

Oh so the kike media is onto him

Means he's on the right track

>havent you learned anything from eneas?

The vibe you get from Eneas is that he wants big government

youtube.com/watch?v=gYwcXy7yeYg

Can you cite any of his economic proposals?

They vote with their wallets. they vote for them that will give them more money. But we can change that, if we meme alot. Their children can make them change their minds if we show them how evil and diabolical the gommies are.

pro DEM ele não vai, ronaldo caiado vai ser o candidato do DEM em 2018

NIOBIO !!!!!! NIOBIO!!! NIOBIO VAMOS FICAR RICOS!!!! NIOBIO!!!

Eneas was a retard. I can prove that with this : any valuable metal will be extracted and sold, if niobio is not being sold, its because it either is too expensive to extract or because it simply is not that valuable.

No, stop being naïve. They are evolutionarily inferior. They have lower IQs and are more prone to violence.

You should study more bro...
libertarianism :
an extreme laissez-faire political philosophy advocating only minimal state intervention in the lives of citizens.
i need more intervention from the state in the market, and on peoples lives. i cant see the problem.

Se o bolsonaro ganhar se preparem para ensino de nível militar pelas escolas do brasil, tipo aquela escola publica militar de manaus, era uma escola merda e se tornou uma das melhores do país

youtube.com/watch?v=nabnQDuz2w8

The leftist SJW middle class is more dangerous than the poors and "nordestinos", to our country

i meant : i dont need more intervention from state in the market.

Não tá confirmado, então ainda é possivel. Mas o DEM é uma boa merda de partido, não vão aceitar ele

They derive their power from the Northeasterners. Face it, nordestinos are the main problem with our country.

>it is a full brazilian speaking in english and ignored by Sup Forums episode

Lads, we are irrelevant, stop poluting the board and increasing the hate for us. Being forgotten here is the best we can do to further the cause

kthxbye

vira lata
au au au