Happy Native American Genocide Celebration Day...

Happy Native American Genocide Celebration Day. While you increase obesity levels by stuffing your faces with more food than you need, think about how you're able to enjoy what little your overlords allow you. Yes, it was due to the murder and subjugation of millions of innocent people by your ancestors, of which you are to be held to account for benefiting from it. Isn't that lovely?

Have a nice day! Hope you don't choke on that bit of truth!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg
youtube.com/watch?v=BNL-cpbGygg
youtube.com/watch?v=HgT4zPIxryE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet you dont even know who this man is

The truth is, they die from illness that the settlers were immune to. The disease kill much more. it just means they're genetically inferior.

Nor do you care

No, all of you who chant from the church tops and highest mountains of these movements

you dont go and ask the people who you claim to protect how they feel and of their histories

You people should be shot for your transgressions against the fuckers you are using to make yourself feel better

>means they're genetically inferior
burger education everyone

No wonder Oaklahoma, the reservation of Native Americans, went completely red

Because you people are filth on this earth

its not a happy thanksgiving because you left some of the fuckers alive

Im sure OP here wishes all native americans had died so they could use them as a soap box to get more people to vote democrat

He's being a sore loser that all those native americans voted trump

How incredibly racist giving all the credit to white men. There were rapists and murderers of other colours too.

>and now we look like this
>almost whiter than white Germans of USA

>white german
>germans
>white

You should be thankful for the Listerine you're enjoying

>WE
Why do you want to associate yourself with those pedo child murderers?

Times do change quickly compare to thousands of years in past and wars related to it. Migration kills faster than any war.

sucer ma bite, Jerome

(finest google translate French)

KEK. They immigrated right through the open-borders and settled in places that had zero civilization, should've thought about that, Indians. But I thought immigrants were always great people that brought cultural-enrichment? What happened, leftists?

Thanks!

You have a good thanksgiving too.

so if you can do something to someone and they cannot stop you, you should do it no matter how fucked up it is?
Congrats you just justified child molesters.

Conquering land is a feat achieved by the mightiest man, all empires are forged through this golden rule of all conduct: violence. Child molestation is not an act of conquest, as there will be violence used to stop their degenerate activities. Whites colonizing the world is in the best interests of all people, the very natives who lived there conquered their neighbours and expanded their empires, until they were bested. The white man's burden is still a thing today, the taxpayer has to cover the minorities (who are over-represented in the usage of government benefits).

Maybe if the indians didn't not sit on their ass and smoked and chewed plants for thousands of years, and did something productive they could have at ther very least stood a chance.
>implying indians wouldnt have done the same thing if the situation was reversed
Fuck off Cultral Marxist

Also, it is one thing to rule by violence, and another to unite the people under one banner.
Whites running the third world would fix it up pretty quick, you wouldn't believe some of the shit they do. Imagine the most fucked up shit, Africans are already doing something ten times worse than that: youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg

>Conquering land is a feat achieved by the mightiest man, all empires are forged through this golden rule of all conduct: violence.
Proving the immutable fact man is a shit species.

youtube.com/watch?v=BNL-cpbGygg

They are. None of them survived and had children that could produce antibodies for the diseases settlers brought in. Thats genetically inferior

Other animals mark their territory by establishing dominance. They use their power to take resources away from the weak who could not defend their land. It is a natural hierarchy. This is pretty elementary shit, you sure you aren't just a misanthropic pussy? The very mechanism you shit on is why the West is as established as it is, or why the alpha wolf succeeds as it does.

Listen m80 its called animal husbandry. It caused diseases which europeans eventually became immune to natives did not practice animal husbandry

You sound like a Xenophobic, racist, bigoted, Christianaphobic piece of shit OP.

#NoHumanIsIllegal

Also;

Probably should have got yourself one of these.

I am thankful we snuffed out those savages and brought white culture to this vast, wild continent.

>The very mechanism you shit on is why the West is as established as it is, or why the alpha wolf succeeds as it does.
The mechanism your dumb ass expounds leads nowhere to but self destruction.
And it doesn't even address what an intelligent species would exercise in doing what is right vs wrong.

> you sure you aren't just a misanthropic pussy?
It's easy to see you are an insecure pussy who needs to talk edgelord alpha to feel like he is a bad ass.

Comparing animals that do not have a concept of right and wrong to people who know right from wrong and choose to do wrong.

yfw

Have you forgotten that might makes right?

Yes because it rhymes it must be valid .
At least to kids on the short bus.

So since I can kick the shit out of someone I should be allowed to do it as it is hurrrdurrr right. Right?

>The mechanism your dumb ass expounds leads nowhere to but self destruction.
Are you sure about that? So there is only chaos and failure when a hierarchy is established? If that is true, it would have been weeded out long ago. It is the natural selection of alleles which increases fitness in organisms, those that dominant and those that die out.
>right vs wrong.
What? What are you going on about?
>It's easy to see you are an insecure pussy who needs to talk edgelord alpha to feel like he is a bad ass.
okay, cool. You're just being some hyper-sensitive pussy.
It isn't wrong, all humans engage in this cycle, it's the reason why borders/nations exist.
The rhyming is not why it is right, it is because, from an evolutionary aspect, nature is vicious and violent. The gazelle ought not blame the cheetah for capturing him; instead, he ought to blame his legs for not being fast enough. Defend and establish yourself so your enemies become your allies.
>dude conflict is wrong lmao why can't we get along.

1st part of your arguement is not an arguement
Also no becuase thats a crime, police enforces that

A

FUCKING

BEAD

Why doesn't might make right though?

You haven't even refuted the argument, you simply attacked the fact that it was a rhyme.

You know indians killed and enslaved each other all the time.

Its almost you don't think that genocide and war weren't business as usual for the time. Name me one group o folk who didn't war with their neighbors at the time. I dare you.

Times change, history doesn't. If you have a problem with history, why not take it up with the dead. I'm sure they care. Or, you could do the sane thing and try and make sure that genocide and war don't happen today. But thats like, you prerogative man.

Fuck land bridge losers. Stupid dumb Mongol scum.

I'm glad we left a small portion alive so we could laugh at them while they die out.

>Lysterine-Americans
>worth existing

pick one

As long as they remember that instead of suggesting we were immigrants, I'm fine with that.

Jesus Christ, did white people invading somehow change the fact that these savages were murdering each other in bloody wars long before we even knew about these continents?

>So since I can kick the shit out of someone I should be allowed to do it as it is hurrrdurrr right. Right?
No, the force stopping you is greater than the force you are capable of acting out. It is not intellectually honest to compare the wars of conquest and establishing/unification of empires to random acts of physical violence. The wolf does not mark his territory out of wanton malice, he does so because he is the most fit. We live in civilized society and all the borders have been drawn out. See what happens when new land comes to, the most dominant group (intellectually capable of laying claim, in this case, to some far-off planet) will succeed.
Hyper-egalitarianism even extends to the fitness of an organism in its niche and its capability to defend itself, how funny. You'd think you'd not attack the system that has succeeded as much as it has, and works for us today.

That's not genetically inferior, that's just not having immune system that were calibrated to the new diseases that were introduced.

Every noun, and verb in that quote arrouses me.

>European genes resistant to both European and American environments
>Indian genes only resistant to American environment

what about this is not genetic inferiority? if Euro genes were not resistant enough they'd have all died in the settling lands.

>being this rustled

Get out faggot

This is correct. We wouldn't say the Irish dropping like flies was because they were genetically inferior, but because of a lack of potatoes.
I think he's referring to an immune system argument. Of course individuals have different capabilities and can defend against viruses more efficiently than others, but once the disease is beaten (if it is in time), then it is settled.

What the fuck is in this Kool-Aid???

We invaded and we won, get over it.

>innocent
Innocence gives you no protection. It is not a weapon, not a castle, it means nothing if you are not in court.

>So there is only chaos and failure when a hierarchy is established?
When that hierarchy has nothing to balance it out . Nature balances itself man does not.
7.4 billion and growing.

>What? What are you going on about?
Wtf got you lost?

>okay, cool. You're just being some hyper-sensitive pussy.
Rather that then a bitch who has to talk "alpha tough" to make up for a severe case of pussitis.

>It isn't wrong, all humans engage in this cycle, it's the reason why borders/nations exist.
Yes and also wars and the ability to wipe each other out. Smart species.

>nature is vicious and violent.
We are not a part of nature ya mental gimp. We live in the protected and providing structure of society.
Also many ignorant arrogant fuck wits talk of how man is superior.
Apparently not in morals nor intellect.

>The gazelle ought not blame the cheetah for capturing him; instead, he ought to blame his legs for not being fast enough.
Animals do not understand the concept of blame.
Only idiots try attribute such human understanding to them. And then stupidly try to draw parallels between animal behavior and humans.

Face it they do not know better but we do and far too many of do not care.
We are a fucked up species.

>Also no becuase thats a crime, police enforces that
Don't have to worry about the cops busting you just tell them you beat up the old lady and took her purse because "hurrrr might makes right"

Keep crying bitch nigger, we'll come clean the rest of you up soon

In Australia, Australia Day is known as invasion day to the abos.
The fact is the indidj people of both the Americas and Australia were conquered. It is the equivalent of one euro country conquering another, if the conquered people weren't happy with it they would revolt. Instead abos and Indians are happy with the status quo, otherwise they would revolt. This propaganda is bullshit and is the cancer holding both the Indidj and the western people's back in their respective countries.

Looks like someone who lost a race war.

Fuck yes turkey.

Stop being a whiny little cunt. Shiny beads and blankets beat the buffalo niggers.

Might makes right.

>Nigga can't spell indigenous.
You fucking roos i swear.

So when white people tried to settle the tropics and got BTFO'd by tropical diseases...

>what is the immune system

yet you would still argue for mass importation of refugees.

The holiday of Thanksgiving doesn't have anything to do with Indians, you idiot.

>Why doesn't might make right though?
>o the sane thing and try and make sure that genocide and war don't happen today.

How the fuck do you put up these two points together.

Might makes right is what causes genocide.

Wrong police follow the law. If they don't and it's proven the broke the law they will be fired and punished

>This propaganda is bullshit and is the cancer holding both the Indidj and the western people's back in their respective countries.

>Australian shitposting evolves

>just trying to have a nice time with family
>see shit like this on kikebook
For what purpose

#ExodusToMongolia2016
#NativeNotNative
#ChinkLivesMatter
#GobbleGobble

Are you implying that wiping out an invading force instead of sitting with a binky in your mouth is... WRONG?

Fuck Jews and Fuck Soros.

Will you stop just STOP comparing nature to man.
It is the dumbest fucking thing you can do.

Boo hoo

This, holy shit, this.

They were killing each other in tribal warfare, even if we didn't show up, they would still be killing each other, and to this day few tribes would remain had America not been founded.

>>European genes resistant to both European and American environments
Immunity is not passed down genetically as far as I know.

Indidj is a slang term for indigenous, because of pc culture they are now referred to here in MSM as indigenous peoples, apparently aboriginal is racist. And being Australians we abbreviate everything so indidj with an emphasis on the "dj" like didgeridoo

Conquer is healthy, now Conquer Saud + Qatar

Jesus Christ you should kill yourself.

lmfao what shitty slang. I thought you hippity-hops were good at that shit.

>Nature balances itself man does not.
By what I have described. Inferior genes die out, successful ones succeed. Wolves that defend their territory prevail. You really think natives, left to their own devices, could avoid that cycle of violence and establish ordered laws in their society?
>Wtf got you lost?
Your lack of an argument.
>Rather that then a bitch who has to talk "alpha tough" to make up for a severe case of pussitis.
So, you say rather that, THEN you would like to be a bitch? Gotchya, great grammatical skills, moron. Who is the pussy, he who denies this intrinsic cycle on the basis of "muh feels", or he who accepts the naturally selective process?
>Yes and also wars and the ability to wipe each other out. Smart species.
War is hell. Are you saying borders/nations are mutually exclusive with wars? Have fun living in your voluntary commune, retard. I am an isolationist, btw.
>We are not a part of nature
mmhmm
>We live in the protected and providing structure of society.
Within the confines of basic natural law.
>man is superior.
How many other organisms on Earth have harnessed the atom?
>Animals do not understand the concept of blame.
The personification was to make the point of self-awareness, not to explicitly state that the animal can speak to itself in that manner. If you don't have an argument, just let me know, no need to take things out of context/deliberately misrepresent and run with it.
I'd ask you to make me, but that's violence, and that's so bigoted and heteronormative.

I was never told that. I was told how my forbearers we're intelligent and cunning, how they were brave and strong, how they took most of the known world from its inhabitants and made it their own. I was told about how other nations and peoples just do not match up to our own kind. I was told that they were lazy and indolent, that they lived like barbarians before we bestowed the gift of civilisation upon them.

And even now, to this day, the rabble of darkskins need us, to make life better for them, to right their wrongs, to take the blame, to shine a light.

You need us. You always will.

defense =/= hurrrr might makes right act of genocide.
But the fact there is an invading force made up of our own homo sapiens shows that our species is a total fuck up.

Have you also forgotten you are an animal?

Murdering and Raping subhumans, seems like a good way to celebrate ThanksGiving, to be honest.

>I'm a contrarian nihilist that doesn't believe humanity is the best because i look like the south end of a northbound cow

You could kill yourself.

We are descended from Mongols who came across the land bridge from Asia and killed each other for several centuries until someone else showed up who could kill us better. Feel sorry for us!

>europeans needed to be taught how to farm by a society which never managed to produce surplus value by farming

The kike is right about the communist experiment bit, though. Moly's latest video is a better explanation of the subject:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgT4zPIxryE

no as then I would miss out on more of your intelligent rebuttals.
It figures a swed would be on the "I believe in being alpha" As you country is getting gang raped by mud skins.

Natives were nearly all dead before Jamestown. Blame the Spanish and Mexicans, because Americans didn't even exist.

Pic related.

Fight harder next time, savage.

No genocide occurred with the arrival to the New World. That is the point of contention, you are fed these appeals to emotion and run with them to uphold your (((worldview))).
Prove there was deliberate genocidal intent. It was war, the fact that it was one-sided doesn't mean they started it out with the genocidal intent in the first place.
Success breeds jealousy.

Another pic related.

Because leftists are douchebags and have to remind you how evil everything you love is so you can wallow in the same misery they feel every time they look in the mirror.

Reminder that you're talking with neo-nazis

You have already been utterly destroyed and shown that you have no arguments, why waste my time? Hopefully you can see how much of a piece of shit you are and grow up.

>w-we're all equal!
fuck off, retard

Marxism. Deconstruct everything. The point is to destroy all tradition.

>How do you increase nitrogen levels in otherwise shit soil? We had wonderful, nitrogen rich soil back home, this is shitty!!!
>Hello I am Sits With Back To Sun, put fish carcasses in ground make big wumpum

>Thank you Sits With Back to Sun, have some beads and the comfort knowing that your descendant Slurps Listorine With Back on Ground will ruin your proud traditions.
>Y-y-you too...

The white man did some of the greatest things to America. Better than whatever the fuck the natives did. You need to shut the fuck up. None of us feel bad for what our ancestors did over 200 fucking years ago, because without it we would practically still be in the 1600s

*sips lysol*

>Hello I am Sits With Back To Sun, put fish carcasses in ground make big wumpum
>Slurps Listorine With Back on Ground
top pip

I will have a happy Thanksgiving, thank you!