Help me understand black culture Sup Forums

Help me understand black culture Sup Forums.

Why is it acceptable to call each other niggers? Do you really need to be reminded by your friends and coworkers that you're a knee slappin jiggabo every time they see you at the water cooler? Nigger used to mean something bad, and if I was black I'd be kinda pissed if anybody called me that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reappropriation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its just an extension of southern redneck culture, they even took the slurs

we took the word and made it into something else

nigga is basically a real life meme, nigga

Hi, will add something here. Blacks in America are a sicker bunch than you realize. The real reason why they have kids with baby daddies is primal incest.

They raise their baby boys to be the husbands they wish they could have been.

Black single mothers are the real sick fucks of society

i wonder if you could even call it appropriating white culture

nigger*

same difference nigga

Jews played the blacks into all acting like degenerate thugs via popular black media such as rap, thus if you don't act like a degenerate thug "nigga" you are a race traitor in their eyes.
This acts as a crab bucket, with the whole black community keeping each other down.
Whites don't oppress blacks, blacks oppress themselves.

HOL

It literally is, I mean its not surprising. What other culture where they going to adopt, if not the only one around them at the time.

Blame liberals for forcing blacks to claim this degenerate and anti-social culture as their own.

UP

>coworkers

thicc

No, they raise their kids to be future violent crime death statistics or fags.

I live outside of Baltimore and across the city on average you'll see 5 fat ass disgusting women all raising the same kids in their shitty little decrepit townhomes. No fathers because the fathers are dead, in prison, or they've died in prison. Everyone getting foodstamps, govt money, child support, and whatever other scam they can get out of the system without doing any work. They raise their daughters to be mindless stupid whores like them, and they raise their sons to be emotional, feminine losers that don't know how to think properly and are only focused on impressing everyone with how "real" they are. A large amount of them end up becoming literally gay because they've had no male influence in their lives and then they get killed by their neighbors.

Somehow being distantly related to these worthless pieces of shit makes me a nigger. It's a sick world m8

Not true. The primal need of all women is to secure a husband to protect them. Most black women are too masculine for any man to want to defend them. Black women play the ultimate victim car after getting knocked up by another man boy. Black single mom raises her baby boy husband to be the protector she never had.

WOMEN CANNOT TEACH BOYS HOW TO BE MEN.

This is across the board for al races. This is why niggers will always be niggers.

Dress and act like you are an autistic child from the 80's

black culture.

Wait, you just said the same thing I meant to say. But let's agree on one thing black single women get what they deserve...dead men who are not their husbands instead, dead sons that they subconsciously replaced as their husbands.

>same difference

Niggers are the edgelords of blacks.

its inferior, but it keeps them down and away from us

Indeed, it's a never ending cycle of idiocy that's propagated by media jews telling them it's okay to make shit decisions.

I've met dudes that have been shot in the fucking face because some other dumb motherfucker wanted their fucking shoes.

Closed casket funeral with their mothers crying, "WHY DEY DO DIS TO MAH BAYBEE", it'd be sad if I had any empathy.

>Whites don't oppress blacks, blacks oppress themselves.

This.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reappropriation

>Why is it acceptable to call each other niggers?
If you hear a lie often enough you begin to believe. They put themselves down so they can justify not picking themselves up. It's a slave mentality, for as long as they cultivate this mental weakness, they need never achieve.

Grim.

YES. Bingo Winnar

nigger, i'll call you fags whatever i want.

Niggers have no culture.
Niggers have white imitation.
To the niggers, imitation is civilization.

They don't understand the world, or intelligence, or reasoning behind the human condition or its fair markets.
They talk like a white man, dress as the white man, and in some cases pretend to know how to use their inventions.

WITH OUT WHITES niggers would quickly reverse back to their stone age, barbaric ways, a rancid amalgamation of VOODOO snaked handling and christianity blended together.

A race of stupid assholes, that have never achieved anything, whos only accomplishment in life is a half-assed, monkey see, monkey do attempt, mixed with the latent ability to destroy everything good, or given to them for FREE by stupid white people who consider these apes on par with actual humans.

Without white masters and white society, and a white culture to leech and make a mockery of, niggers would be absolutely nothing, if not extinct already.

The world could be such a beautiful and peaceful place for everyone if it wasn't for these animals that nobody wants anything to do with.

They are like a cancer.

But it stops being a meme when a white person says it? It goes right back to its grievious original connotation. That defeats any purpose you had.