Symone Sanders : we don't need white people leading the Democratic party right now

youtube.com/watch?v=g5ulvcqaiM8

> Symone Sanders, former spokeswoman for the Bernie Sanders presidential campaign, appeared on CNN Wednesday afternoon to weigh in on the future of the DNC and the Democratic party.

> "In my opinion we don't need white people leading the Democratic party right now," Sanders said. "The Democratic party is diverse, and it should be reflected as so in leadership and throughout the staff, at the highest levels. From the vice chairs to the secretaries all the way down to the people working in the offices at the DNC."

What did she mean by that ? Did white democrat just cucked themselves to oblivion ?

> Sanders finished saying "I want to hear from the millennials and the brown folks."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0d6zIBDlj8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CzLqFIRADVo
youtube.com/watch?v=TrFvAiQDuEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She means she wants to put White babies in ovens.

8 years of Trump

Is that Bernie's wife's daughter?

it's true white people don't matter after this election

in fact after the recount they won't matter in this election either

yes yes double down on identity politics
its going better then expected, Dems will be a footnote in history

> what did she mean by that

Something like this:

> I want money

The Dems have become the Party of special snowflakes and brown people that don't vote. I'm not sure how that will work out for them.

>The Democratic party is diverse
As in no white diverse

And the End of the Democratic Party.

They will blame that on white people too

I burst out laughing just from looking at her picture, didn't even have to read the text or the post. She is like every smarmy leftist stereotype distilled into a single human being.

Hopefully it will end in a either these 3 things

>Mass suicide
>Mass deportation
>Mass genocide

>anything less than a "white person"

Identity politics left itself no exit. No matter how you look at it, it will always be a "double down" strategy at heart. It has nothing else going for it.

They lost because of this bullshit, why are they still pushing it?

>Hopefully it will end in a either these 3 things
Even better if it will end in all 3 of those things simultaneously.

imagine if a white republican had said "i'm here for the white folks"

the hypocrisy is absolutely sickening.

diverse apparently means black people only.

Someone did that, He became President-Elect

Is Symone Sanders Bernie Sander's wife's daughter? Why does she have his surname?

It is a strategy which advances itself by abusing people, stripping them of their rights, and then forces them to pay for these indignities, but not before telling them that they are not allowed to complain about their mistreatment.

Combine all of this with these factors:

1. People never vote themselves less resources.
2. Governments never seek for themselves less power.
3. Politicians understand this game and will bribe taxpayers with their own money to attain more power.

It is a snake eating its own tail.

She's so toxic, it's amazing. I hope they promote her.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0d6zIBDlj8

>lost because white people didn´t like being treated like 2nd class citizens all the time
>"Let´s hate on white people some more"

Black tranny muslim incoming

he never said that literally you fucking mong

Is this Bernie Sanders wife's daugther?

Your gross misunderstanding of such a simple campaign isn't surprising considering your location.

Is Bernie our guy?

Diversity means chasing down the last White person.

Trump delegitimized the GOP by showing everyone that you can literally bullshit your way to the presidency riding on populism and resentment boiling over through the poor and middle classes.

The democrats, apparently incapable of learning anything over the past 30 years, let an ugly fat chick with a buzz cut and the world's second worst underbite talk identity politics on the channel that employed the person who fed hillary debate questions, fucking over any legitimacy CNN would ever have ever again as a news company and not an opinions channel.

You guys may not realize it, but we are witnessing the death throws of both parties.

You really can't survive too far past what the goals were for your party. GOP got the rich too rich, and the DNC got everyone their rights. Instead of them reassessing what to do, they just keep going with it. This is fucking amazing.

What the absolute fuck is that pet ape doing on television?

Why are the anchors pretending that the typical nigger garbage it's spewing makes for intelligible political discourse?

Why do the American people put up with this shit?

It's beautiful

Good, let these idiots ruin the party even further. If the DNC runs a full-scale civil war in an attempt to reorganize itself we can cause major problems, maybe even spit the base up and steal a lot of independent votes.

Democrats need more ironic racist in charge.

It's is wife's son.

>JUST FUCK MY PARTY UP SENPAI
I hope they get this dindu Muslim X as DNC chair, just give Trump his reelection already.

God damn her voice is an assault. The democratic party is obviously not as diverse as she may think if minority voter turn out is any sort of reflection on that.

Unless something changes drastically things don't look so good for the future of the Republican Party, due to demographics.

>young people are overwhelmingly
liberal
>Mexican population is exploding
>white population is shrinking
>blacks are voting more

Trump is an abnormality. There won't be another republican like him ever again and even he lost the popular vote.

>mfw I realise that german flag has black on top of every other color.
Now that what I call cucked by default.

>a jew
>our guy

What i meant was he was the only one who noticed the plight of middle class white Americans. Unlike HRC who ignored them.

Good, I hope they promote as many incompetent niggers as they can and completely destroy themselves.

he must make his elementary teacher proud

Fuck off.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

>we got this country via protesting

Stopped there.
We all know why that statement is wrong.

that's true and they called him a nazi for it

That's exactly what they said about this election, and look what happened.

The truth is that it's demographics that are getting worse for the Democrats now.

Isn't it odd that "diverse" never seems to include a few particular types of people? Why do those people hate diversity?

ATTENTION Sup Forums

We NEED to make this woman the face of the DNC. Call every dem politician in congress and tell them this woman is this shit. Give her a major position of power and white people will never vote dem again.

Literally a cuck worthy of his own hate thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=CzLqFIRADVo

Generation Z hasn't yet undergone 4+ years at college.

Give it time. Millennials voted for Clinton. The Liberal propaganda machine (Academia) leaves few who pass through it untouched.

Generation Z is also minority white. So there is that.

>blacks are voting more

citation needed

>*In cheery voice This summer
>Baron Trump will abandon his artist career to become the leader of the people just as his father years ago.
>The challenge will be great but he wont be alone.
>Time machine appears on screen and Charlie Chaplin looking man appear from it.
>Adolph Hitler
>*Blonde Granny with MP40 roll ups in her chair on scene and take a wizz of her inhaler while moving her pelvis all the time.
>Tilla Tequilla
>And Arnold Whitenigger in this summers hit.
>Kill the niggers gas the jews racewar nau!

>Start quest Elza from Frozen *pictures of migrants frozen like germans during siege of Stalingrad.
>Rated E

Don't you guys get it? Whites will be a minority soon, it doesn't matter if they disavow whitey, when the majority of US will be blacks and Mexicans anyways
This is scary

Agreed, expose the BLM movement for what it is

Lel. We need to encourage them to double down on diversity through trolling, once the DNC leadership resembles Detroit City Council they will be equally useless.

youtube.com/watch?v=TrFvAiQDuEo

The Daily Shoah recently pointed out that the average age of Democrat senators is significantly higher than for the Republicans, and it's because they're holding on to their white talent. Wow just wow, #DemsSoWhite

>elementary teacher

Not only has Sweden been Islamified, you've been americanised too. Disgusting.

judging by his cabinet picks Trump isn't all that abnormal

At least they are being honest now.

This.
We aren't that crazy - no one except the whole SJW-POC circlejerk club wants to go in this direction. Any "smart" Democrat will realize this decisive talk is exactly what lost them the election.

But they don't seem that smart lately.

Putting this person forward may permanently tarnish the Dems with race-baiting bullshit. We could meme the entire party out of existence.

THAT'S WHAT THE GET MEANT! If we do this properly, there won't be a Democratic Party capable of competition in 4 years - it'll literally be Trump vs. Stein.

Jesus Christ these people are so obsessed with race

they are jumping the gun by 20 years. they still need white votes and white allies.

Might be a good thing because nobody gives two shits about what a Black person says, even Black people don't care.

>Democrats
>In charge of winning ever ever ever again

>She

Divisive talk*
And KEK approves!

SYMONE SANDERS - DEMOCRATIC PARTY PARAGON

Dasraiwscit.jpg

You have some wiggle room

- Blacks are a stable demographics, they don't breed faster than they kill each other.

- Mexicans are growing fast, strong borders will only slow them down but a 1/3 of them voted Trump.

- Asians are a mixed bunch but they tend to side with whites.

If Trump doesn't fuck up too bad, he could get reelected another term.

Lets mail her some rare pepes

>"We don't need white people leading the democratic party right now."

I'll take "reasons Republicans won the election" for 1,000, Alex.

Most people adopt the views of their parents around the age of 30.
Most White millenials voted for the Don. I believe it was 48-43.

I don't know whic gender they are normally, they may actually be a chick. Nogs look ugly either way.

which*

And those constant insults cost Hillary the white working class votes, but also she didn't reach out to the blacks who saw that the Democrats have failed them time and time again; the demographic of that group who have become aware of the failed policies of the left.

pretty sure that's what I said

Republicans have been making dents in the democrat monopoly on minority voters for years now. ESPECIALLY Trump, which should have been impossible.

Minorities aren't going to keep voting democrat so long as dem policies decrease their quality of life, no matter how much identity politics or divide and conquer is thrown at them.

>There won't be another republican like him ever again

There are plenty who are like him, they just needed to be reminded what it means to be an American, not a Republican.

We don't, jews are wasting monet trying to brainwash the masses

Alex Jones gets better ratings than Commie News Network for fucks sake.

We should be hoping for a mass genocide.

Just wanted to remin you that Donald Trump cucked you.

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

These people are left-wing ?

Scaring off all their white voters and even minority voters that have any sense will surely help them win.

>lose to a person you continuously call a racist
>Continue to blame white people for everything
Kek

Trump is a jew, too, Hans.

What a helpful and constructive comment. I'll use it to bump this idea.

Top Kek this strategy won the democrats the election. They should keep it up.

pottery

>germany

Please fucking god please let this happen. Fill a political party in the most powerful country in the world with blacks, latinos, xe/xhe's and manly dykes.

The memes... the memes.

They can't help themselves. Every differing opinion is racist.

The Democratic Party should select a successful Black American business man to counter Trump next time around...

a lot of niggers don't know what jews are and can't recognize them

the ones that do tend to hate them a lot because they realize who's exploiting them

We need to fan these flames. Kek wills it.

>The Democratic party is diverse
>We don't need white people
This hypocritical line of thinking is what redpilled me in the first place, and I'm not even white. If the democrats want to destroy themselves let them.

>a successful Black American business man to counter Trump

But user, you know Stringer Bell was fictional character, don't you ?

why don't they start some American nigger party?
at least that way both gop and those other idiots stop catering to the demands of a class of racist parasites.

america has to stop telling the lie of 'whitey holding anyone down'. PEOPLE HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEMSELVES!

They have countless parties like this already.

This bullshit will redpill a lot of white lefties too. Many of us used to be liberals or lolbertarians.

>democrat party considers committing suicide

Good do it, do it you fucking spineless niggers.
I'm tired tired tired of this shit.
Start the fucking race war already.

Ban whites from the democrat party, fucking do it.
Do something, take it to the next level, make it a little more extreme, and racist towards whites.

Give this country a fucking reason to blast these fucking third world animals into the stone age.

You're European, too

>niggers run dnc
>dnc runs flat broke out of money in less than a month
>niggers demand other parties fund them cause das ray sis and they still want to play politicians

And why does "she?" Look like a fucking brown minion?