WW3 avoided, Bolton won't be Secretary of State

Only Giuliani and Romney are mentioned as final candidates.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-advisers-divided-secretary-state-pick/story?id=43742340

>Not making Michael Bolton SoS

It will be Guiliani I always wanted him fuck rience/romney/ryan

>Only Giuliani and Romney are mentioned as final candidates.
>WW3 avoided

Yeah, no.

Please no Romney. He deserves to suffer.

TELL ROMNEY TO GET FUCKED!!!

WHY THE FUCK IS TRUMP NOW MAGICALLY SUCKING ROMNEY'S DICK????

If he chooses Romney I will definitely lose all respect for Trump.

They're about the same though...

Disastrous picks, SAD!

Trump betrayed everyone

Throwing a bone to gop establishment, showing that he is not petty..

What did he mean by this?

It's gonna be Romney, but I want it to be Rudy.

I doubt he will give somebody that didn't even support him let alone that set up that McMuffin spoiler-candiate.

bolton would have been awesome, can you imagine every time a country fucks with us we send him over and the country starts getting visions of becoming iraq or syria a never ending civil war and they fold to all our demands immediately.

I swear to God if he picks Romney I am done with Trump.

>Fill the swamp
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

Thank god this traitor fuck is out of the window. Can't say I'm happy with the mormon cuck and Giuliani either though.

I fucking wish he'd pick Jim Webb

Can someone please redpill me on Bolton? Is he just the other side of the warmonger/neocon coin?

Romney is only a year younger than Donald, wow.

IT WILL BE BASED TULSI GABBARD

This Romney meme needs to fucking die already, holy shit

>his entire base hates him
>talk radio hates him
>even Hannity, Huckabee, and Newt have come out against him

I honestly hope it will be Romney. Poland need strong anti-Russian America, and Trump already flopped on lot of issues he advocated for during campaign.

Why? It's brilliant. Trump will be, fucking finally, a domestic policy president. He does not have a foreign war wish list. What harm could romney do? It keeps him busy, makes a 2020 primary challenge hard, and does no damage.

I'm in. Make Mittens listen to muds for 16 hours a day for a couple years, it's fine.

>Giuliani and Romney are mentioned as final candidates

Two establishment candidates are left and you are saying that WW3 is avoided? Mate, Trump would be crazy to pick either one of them as his SoS.

"Kiss his ring" is a colloquialism for "pay homage."

Just showing respect.

Fuck you fight your stupid war alone. I hope Russia buttfucks you and your non-country into oblivion where it belongs.

Listen to Rudy talk. He isn't all there anymore. This isn't the Rudy that cleaned up NY. Besides, we don't want more wars and he is pretty hawkish.

Nobody cares about your opinion, Muhammad.

Besides, strong US is the thing that PREVENTS the war. Putin would never dare to invade Crimea if Romney, and not pussy ass Obambo was in charge of US military.

Reminder that Obama blocked anti-missile shield in Poland and started "reset" of relations with Russia during his first term. He also riddiculed Romney by telling him "80s called, they want you back" in respond to his strong anti-Russian stance.

The only argument Russia understands is argument of might.