>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-advisers-divided-secretary-state-pick/story?id=43742340
twitter.com/RT_com/status/801768819807186944
youtube.com/watch?v=srGlyFyghRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will Nate learn?

I feel like I only picked up on this

Donald Trump, he's a clown

When will Trump disavow his Romanian support??

He'll never learn. Does anyone still read his garbage?

Never

He'll only scraped by via the vampire vote

TALK SHIT GET HIT

>Frank Luntz: “Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the United States.”

>On Election Night, as Americans were still casting their votes, pollster Frank Luntz was confidently declaring Hillary Clinton America’s next president.

>“Tim Kaine’s Senate seat will open up, and they will have a special election,” Luntz said of the Virginia senator and former vice presidential candidate.

>“In case I wasn’t clear enough from my previous tweets,” Luntz continued, “Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the United States.”

will Trump disavow weebs next?

Nate Silver is obviously too ironic for you

He'd have to admit being wrong first

Bolton won't be Secretary of State: Only Giuliani and Romney are mentioned as final candidates. abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-advisers-divided-secretary-state-pick/story?id=43742340

I can't read the bottom two , what does it say?

>gave trump a better chance than almost anyone else
>except Sup Forums

If Trump picks R-Money this board will be unusable for a week

Why are leftists so assblasted and furious about news which doesn't conform to their agenda?

Why did they create the Societal Justice Warrior Shibboleth of "fake news" ?

Are they just this assblasted and furious that We Won The Presidency...?

You guys reckon trump is gonna shitpost throughout his entire presidency

you should really think about changing the name of these threads

it'll just be embarrassing in a couple months

GOOD THANKSGIVING MORNING, PRESIDENT ELECT TRUMPGENFAGS!!

Now, you all know how much this Minnesotanon usually wants you to have a delicious, comfy breakfast...but considering this is day where most of us will stuff our fat Ameriburger faces all day long, it's probably a good idea to keep this morning restricted to coffee/juice while we wait for the big meal later

When do you senpais usually eat your Thanksgiving meal?

We usually have ours in midafternoon, around 2-4 P.M.

MAGA!!!

>trumps proposals wont help the white working class

So Nate Pyrite is going into political punditry? Guess now that he's a failure at poll analysis he needs a new job.

To be fair, DeVos, Carson, and Pompeio were never mentioned for their respective spots before they got them either.

It probably will be Romney though - which will be a real shame, but probably not as bad as some people make it out to be.

Nope.

How well did the recent MSM predictions for dept of education turn out? Fucking moron. At some point you leftists have to start realizing that you're complete and utter retards.

>most leftists are kids
>for 8 years they haven't known a loss for their ideology

It will be Giuliani then.

In order of likelyhood

1. a literal who
2. Rudy
3. Huntsman
4. Tusli
5. Corker
6. Romney

yeah

So far Trump has chosen to ignore:
- Hannity
- Lou Dobbs
- Tucker Carlson
- Ben Shapiro
- Sheriff Clark
- Judge Jeanine
- Bret Baier
- Breitbart
- Alex Jones
- his twitter followers
- Sup Forums

and instead rellies on suggestions from
- New York Times
- Joe Scarborough
- Crooked Rudy Giuliani
- Mark Cuban
- Obama

can someone explain me what happened, is the awoooovement ded?

Sup Forums 2012 loved Romney

now pretend to hate him because "hurr neocon" even though he isn't a neocon

Fuck Leftists.

Or perhaps he is still fucking with the fraud MSM?

It won't be romney, you stupid fucking leftist. How many times will you idiots repeat this without evidence? You've been revealed as quite literally the dumbest demographic on planet earth, now is the time to start building credibility.

>Trump's proposals won't help the white working class -- or the urban poor
>Which republican senators are most likely to fight Trump?

Don't worry leaf. Thats coming in the second term.

Only "loved" him because he was going up against King Nigger.

twitter.com/RT_com/status/801768819807186944

>WE'RE GETTING NIGEL
>LOOKOUT EU
>YOU WONT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE DESTABILIZING THE MIDDLE-YEAST

Real Clear Politics senior elections analyst Sean Trende: “There’s probably a 90% chance Trump loses at this point.”

Trende declared on Twitter on November 4, “So look, barring some sort of systemic polling failure, there’s probably a 90% chance Trump loses at this point. Still can be a late break.”

He doubled down just hours before Election Day, saying, “For those wondering, nothing has pushed me off my presidential predictions from last week.

Asked which candidate would win Florida, Trende said, “Clinton.”

Okay this is a shill thread. All leftists need to be fucking tortured to death.

Sup Forums 2012 was like a mix between support of Romney and Paul.

>go to bed at 11
>gypsy shill is shilling
>check back at 7
>still shilling
This is kind of sad. Does your family know you do this for a living?

>tfw the wife's newest boytoy just got here for dinner

>Sup Forums 2012 loved Romney

Newfag detected.
Some Murricans here wanted him because all they wished for was an end to Obongo. Sup Forums was never a GOP board.

Trump is cucking you so hard, it's unbelievable

> cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

NBC analyst Mike Murphy:

Asked one day before Election Day if he “still think Trump loses,” Murphy said, “Yes.”

Not even Kek can stump the Trump

Luntz needs to be exiled to Siberia just like Karl Rove should have been after the 2008 election

Mostly reluctant support for Romney

Good chunk lost interest after Ron got snubbed

>white supremacist as chief advisor
>kubasch as immigration chief

yeah... cucked...

omg guys they're trying to kill Reddit!! :( :(

>permanent move
Sorry about cucking you out of your cheekiest wanker Bongs

>loved Romney

I voted for Romney but is sure as hell didn't love him. He's always been weak establishment shit.

Ron didn't get "snubbed". He just wasn't popular enough.

Trump, if anything, proved that there's not such thing as rigging.

No, Sup Forums was all about Ron Paul

>Nige moves to US
>Trump grants him citizenship
>Makes him Ambassador to the UK

Make it happen, Kek.

>Implying that Donald Trump isn't Kek in a human form

It's not working.

> proved that there's not such thing as rigging.

Bruh what the fuck

AUTISM! MANY SUCH CASES!

Based

Everyone said the primaries were rigged, and Trump won 41 states

then everyone said the election was rigged, and Trump won 306 electoral votes

it's over, stop complaining about shit being rigged

Donald Trump cucked you so hard... No wall, no jail for Hillary, no muslim ban, very few expulsions for illegals, obamacare going on, etc etc

Hey: YOU ARE KEKED.

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

It's not working.

who cares? You are cucked.

>he's already making fun of me

>using our insults
we've already won senpai and you're helping by proxy

You are fucking delusional

I can't wait for Germany to start WWIII so we can sort you out agian, hopefully for the final time

10-4.

Keep me posted, Ahmed.

wew wew
Checked!

The Daily Beast: “Why Trump Is Going to Lose Big.”

More than 15 months after he explained “Why Trump Will Never Make the Ballot,” former chief strategist for Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign Stuart Stevens explained, “Why Trump Is Going to Lose Big.”

“His candidacy, aimed at an electorate that no longer exists, is a classic example of losing five bucks on every sale and trying to make it up in volume,” Stevens wrote.

>Luckily the electorate was made up of just enough patriots.

HOW AM I DELUSIONAL?

IF IT WAS RIGGED, HOW DID TRUMP WIN??

>Did Trump Just ‘Rope-a-Dope’ Obama into NOT Pardoning Hillary? One Prominent Backer Thinks So.

I'd prefer Nigel becoming an MP in the House of Banter, and pushing for UK to enact Article 50.

>Lose
>Better go on Sup Forums and spam a single word, what could go wrong?

Went well for one of the gypsy shill last night, didn't it.

It was rigged for Trump, duh

Why do you have a nigger showing up at 9 am for dinner?

You cant steal a landslide

>he is the quiet guy type am I right? xDDDD
>so user aren't you bringing your gf to have dinner with us?

cuck expert in the jouse inshitallah

Primaries are run privately, and can be manipulated.

General elections cant be rigged because theyre done completely different.

Trump complaining about a rigged election was just bait. He knew he would win, it was a way for him to get the dems not to complain about rigging.

Claimed it was rigged, so the dems would say "hurr u cant rig the election", that way, when he wins, they cant contest it or else theyd look like hypocrites

why do u think hillary hasnt challenged the result yet?

Romney's sabotage attempt of Trump's campaign is a total disqualifier.

It's not like he just refused to endorse him. He actively went out and smeared him.

Well fuck me, it went wrong.

Who'd have seen that coming :--DDDD
Help me Soros :-DD

BuzzFeed: “The Night Donald Trump Became a Loser.”

“But now Trump finds himself battling not just campaign rivals, but a label he has spent his entire life fiercely resisting, even as he hurls it at his most disdained enemies: loser,” wrote McKay Coppins, a senior writer for the BuzzFeed News.

>General elections cant be rigged because theyre done completely different.

Yeah, dead people and illegals voting totally isn't "rigging". Luckily, Hillary's support among actual living American citizens was so low she still managed to lose despite rigging it.

Literally /ourgirl/

Cernovich, Ramzpaul, Molyneux and Paul Joseph Watson have signed the Sup Forums pledge.

Have YOU?

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAME.
PRESIDENT
HILLARY.
THICC.
CLINTON.

>replying to your own post
Go to sleep, Achmed.

>Hans still furious countries are turning away from the cuckoldry of globalism

EU on suicide watch

SAY IT WITH ME

YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG
SLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

rigged in the sense that votes are manipulated.

electronic machines in the primaries were fucked with, but not in the general. look at the states hillary won compared to the ones she lost against bernie in the primaries

Alt-Right = nazi now. Thank Spencer and his chums in the media for that.

She's actually so based.

Hey /Trumpgen/, Trump voter here.

When will Trump cease to include his family in any state level discussions + remove his control of all Trump org assets?

youtube.com/watch?v=srGlyFyghRk

That reminds me of this gem. Romney can eat shit.

and yes, the dems did use illegals/dead people etc. that is rigging, but not the type of rigging im referring to

Guys I watched the new colbert video, he might be a shill but he actually has some good points, Trump seems to be going back on a lot of his campaign promises and I'm a little concerned that...

>no no this isn't right, what the hell happened, last thing I remember was clicking the colbert video for a laugh or two what is going ...

and frankly I wouldn't mind if the electoral college went against him at this point and voted in hillary, we have to respect the system after all and if they decide Trump is too dangerous I'd have to agree. It probably won't even come to that though what with Jill Stein having the bravery to contest the results in...

>God damnit they really made me think. Quick, end it. Ban me. Ban me before I become one of them, while I'm still me... argh....

DRUMPF FINISHED!!!!
Sup Forums BTFO

So what was this anyways