(((Stein)))

Now she needs 4 million lol. The lesson here is "never give your money to a jew"

Other urls found in this thread:

jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TOPKEK

Bump

Does this have any validiity, can they actually get somewhere with the recount?

>when the campaign is over but your lust for DOSH isn't

Wait you can seriously BUY a recount of votes in USA?

Yes with money you can do anything.

yea

Jews gonna Jew!
Liberals getting scammed

Nigga, even Nate Silver couldn't get his head around it.

Here's the breakdown;

>Fringe loony lefty website that is tied in with freaks like Democracy Now and friends does a study

>Conducted by computer scientists

>Who are not computer scientists

>That is secret and no one is allowed to look at

>They claim that in Wisconsin Hillary got more votes in areas that had paper ballots than in areas that had computer voting

>Nate Silver pointed out that this was wrong

>"we were misquoted" (in our own study)

>"we should have a recount anyway, so we can run more numbers"

>"also Pennsylvania and Michigan, they would be hacked to if Wisconsin was hacked"

>"not that we're saying they were hacked. which they weren't"

>"but they could be"

>They present this "evidence" to the DNC

>People like John Podesta urge Hillary to demand a recount because Russian Hackers fixed the election

>"no"

>They take the """"""Study""""" to CNN

>CNN begins running stories about Elite Russian Cyber Spies Using Magic To Hack Voting Machines To Steal The Election

>They go to Jill Stein and ask her to appeal on Hillary's behalf

>"I'm too poor"

Voila - Crowd sourcing.

No one, can actually figure out what it will achieve. Delaying the inauguration? Who knows. When asked, the people who started the hysteria said the recount would simply "put people's minds at ease".

It's a bit like punching someone in the face and then expecting them to be grateful when you bring them an ice bag and tissues.

If you ask for one you have to pay for it. If it's within 1% the state will do it automatically.

Sort of.

It's not buying, but she has to pay for it, since the usual stipulations have not been met.

It's like a sore loser tax.

if the recount shows a win, then she gets a refund.

It's crowd sourced so it means nothing to her.

Waking up this morning to see her basically quadrupling the amount of money she was begging for was a great joke.

So basically if I have enough money I can keep buying recounts until some accountant fucks up and makes me prez. Neat

>clinton cant ask for money because they are politically dead
>gets the greentards to ask instead

>retards actually give their money to lawyers to fart around while they recount to the same result

LOL

First recount! Rofl

michigan is paper only someone said so they already have enough for the other two states, the extra money most be going somewhere

NO REFUNDS

It's .25 million for each recount! there's 3 of them!

States have different laws, probably only one recount is allowed.

DNC Christmas Party

I heard she's asking for 6 million actually, not even memeing

Almost all the people (outside of soros and others like him who just want to rile up more descent about trump) are stupid and do not even know what they are giving money to.

They think they can give money to get Hilary elected when that's completely impossible, when you concede it's over.

If anything, the fact that Nate Silver thinks it won't yield anything is the best indication that it's a sure bet it will. The retard can't get anything right.

It doesn't fucking say anywhere that conceding means you can't be president after a recount

Why is Hillary saying no to the recount?

These people just did not learn from Bernie BTFOing them.

Poors gonna poor

>trusting kikes

>tfw granny gilf stein is going to suck 4 million out of the bernie goys and libtards for us only so we can laugh at them a second time

god i love that woman. her working undercover for us has been crucial to our victory.

>I give in, you win (that's what conceeding means)
>JUST KIDDING GUYS, STILL IN IT!

If you give up, it's over.

There is no legal concept of "giving up".

There is, however, a legal concept of Trump using voter fraud to win this election, and starting tomorrow with the recount we will all come to discover it. Trump is gone, chap. Hail Hillary.

Last night it was 6 or 7 million, when I went to bed.
Don't be surprised when she gets 4, and the number goes up yet again.

The only voter Fraud that has shown lots of evidence, came about the DNC.

Not only from video evidence, but also the interviews with Obama saying Illegals won't face consequences for voting. Oh and also the bullshit that stopped Sanders winning to make sure Clinton did.

Keep reaching.

>2 million for the first recount
>4 million for the second recount
>and for the third recount...
>muh 6 million

she's a master memestress

There is nothing to reach for. Trump is out of the White House starting Wednesday of next week at the latest (not sure how long recounts take).

These dumb liberal fucks just love to waste their money

They already wasted billions on Hillary's failed presidential run, now they just throw more millions at this useless cause.

It's fucking hilarious desu senpai.

Based Jill, she really was /ourgirl/ all along, keep jewing the dumbass kids and deep pocketed bankers who are all butthurt about Trump.
#NoRefunds

You sound exactly like the morons that have been posting here for ages, saying "Trump will never win, he has no chance."

God you idiots are hilarious.

Trips of truth.

I've been trying to spread this to as many libtard sites as I can, spamming it in comments and shit, I want them to waste their money donating to a lost cause like they did with Bernie, remember the dumbasses donating student loans to Bernie? Let's try to get a repeat.

They were dumb enough to give Bernie money, I guess (((Stein))) wanted her some shekels too.

Are they trying to get jill to 5% or trying to get shillary in office?

What a surprise, a jew is moving the goal posts.

The naive and opportunistic libtards are getting fleeced for a third time.

I almost feel sorry for them, almost.

At least Jill has looks, just think of how many of these chucklefucks are the same losers who donate to twitch attention whores?

>libtards donate money for a recount
>it finds that hillary cheated, not trump

Will they all kill themselves?

Trump isn't in the white house, until sworn in.
It took two weeks for Michigan to count votes, the first time. It's going to be a month at least. If you look at the raw numbers, she will need to find thousands of uncounted Hillary votes, in three states.
If you believe this could happen, go spend all your life savings on lotto, because that's about the odds you have of success.

No, you have greater odds with the lotto because there is at least a chance of winning there, as opposed to no fucking chance of winning here.

My money is on they did rig the election, For Hillary, But rigging wasn't enough to combat the trump train. Any investigation might show that Hillary did in fact try to rig with illegals and dead people (And still lost).

I'm a freshman in college, and I've really noticed how poorly people manage their money. Going out more than they should, buying things they don't need, not budgeting for the semester, ect. I'm probably the most frugal person I know, and I'm also very conservative. I guess my question is, do leftists not know how to manage their money because they don't mentally develop past an early 20-something, or does it more tie into lacking personal responsibility?

This.

Notice how Hillary didn't even ask for a recount at all, she just conceded immediately?

She knows if there is an investigation it's not going to look good for her.

jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

It would be a triple anal plow.
1. It show's she rigged an election
2. It shows that she's so distrusted and despised by everyone that she lost an election rigged in her favor anyway
3. Mass suicide on the California coast.

>getting double jewed

Maye Stein is trying to prove that mass voter fraud occurred for Clinton. If they do a recount they'd find the real voters, right? Is Jill Stein playing Chinese checkers while the rest are playing regular checkers?

Or maybe she's just crazy like I've thought the entire campaign

Just throw money at your issues, we all know how well that works.

She is a commie goofball. She will simply throw more money at a problem until she everyone is equally broke.

expect nate was closer than any of the MSM

he gave trump 20%

Technically, people win lotto all the time. Your odds are like 1/25789360, but someone wins.
The funniest thing is, if you look at the fine print here Stein says it might not happen at all, no refunds if it doesn't happen.
All she has to do Monday, is say we did the math and it can't happen, and can legally keep everything.

I'm just glad we can still mine salt out of this. Heck, libs are coming here to spill salt, you can just find it laying around.

>RUSSIAN CYBER SPY NAZI ALT RIGHT CARTOON FROG ANARCHISTS LEAD A VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY TO STEAL THE ELECTION FROM MADAME PRESIDENT

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR IT WAS HER TURN

Fuck you guys. I've always been neutral in this shit. That's why MY FUCKING MODEL was the one that gave Trump the best odds of winning of any model out there. I can't help it if the pollsters royally fucked up. Who was there to take the fucking heat when Huffington Post complained that I gave Trump too good of odds? It sure wasn't you faggots. Keep laughing at me all you want, and I'll keep cashing these million dollar checks from (((Michael Motherfucking Eisner))).

She worked the longest con of all... being a fucking Jew

How?

The recount won't prove fraud.

That's what make this doubly funny.

I think you are right, or that Jill just wants to prove once and for all Trump won and that the DNC sucks donkey balls.

Guys I just donated my kids lunch money for the next week, match me!

wew nate Sup Forumsonium

Politicians and religion always claim to be for the poor and down trodden. But they always want money from the poor!

>Recount in MI which just did a recount and is all paper ballots
how do you get so desperate

>Stein was raised in a Reform Jewish household, attending Chicago's North Shore Congregation Israel, a Reform synagogue.[9] She now considers herself agnostic.[10]
She's the worst kind of Jew

Hurr durr, Nate [Random element]. It's not even a good joke, dumbass. Silver isn't even a fucking element. You morons are the same people who were cheering for Romney in 2012.

Jill Stein cashing out while she still in the spotlight KEK

I was wondering if it was just me or if every single fucking lefty is a moron. Even if they did a recount, how are they going to validate what's authentic or not?

Michigan doesn't use voting machines.We use paper ballots,god damn it!
We also had a recount.Why do you think we called Michigan for Trump 2 weeks after the election?I'm sick,and tired of seeing these threads.This will get her nowhere with Michigan because we already had a recount.You can't keep demanding recounts until you get the results that you want.
Fucking people,I swear.

The goyim will remain poor forever.

>Silver isn't even a fucking element

You can't make this shit up, will liberals ever wise up?

>Silver isn't even a fucking element.
jej
And no, I myself never supported Romney. I laughed my ass off knowing the GOP wouuld lose when they gave the nomination to him instead of Paul, thus spurring their energized and enthusiastic potential voting base all because they had to protect their precious federal reserve.

Oh sorry goys, i have to thank you for raising 6 million, but it turns out we cant force a recount

(((No Refunds)))

>the Russian spy is now leading the campaign to audit voter fraud perpetuated by Russian hackers

Jesus, these cunts are so paranoid that they can't even keep their story straight.

The people backing her wipe their ass with 5 million dollars, and would have no problem recounting over and over hoping for a swing. So that means either they know 100% that it's meaningless, or they have ulterior motives like people have mentioned.

Also Jill hates Hillary, so this is literally just pandering on her part for publicity and potential future support of democratic voters. Either to drag them to Green in hopes of getting high enough %s to get federal funding, or to allow her to pretend-run as a real democrat in the future.

This is hilarious.

I fucking love Jill Stein. She is 100% being hella Jewish about this but in the most upfront way for anyone who is woke.

Props. I smell Trump planning here. Just how Christie and Carson were always plants in the Republican primaries, a show that Trump designed years in advanced.

>> Jill Stein > Steins; Gate (anime, remember the 99999999 get of recent it said "Jill Stein. Ban Anime )> John Titor > Donald Trump.

Praise kek.

What did she mean by this?!

i would pay good money to fuck her as she was 20 years ago

imagine all the guys at shitty festivals that got into drug-fueled orgies with Jill "I can't call this pussy only mine" Stein

MUH DICK

>they don't mentally develop past an early 20-something
>lacking personal responsibility

Aren't both of these things practically the same?

At least she'll now have the money to pay off her bounty to get doge the gilf hunter off her ass (or pay mossad to have him mossaded for her, which is what I would do because fuck that retarded nigger, he needs to fucking die anyways)

Number 47

Rules vary from state to state, actually.

In Fla., for instance, it has to be within 0.5% to trigger an automatic recount, and if that's not met, there's no way to make one happen. In N.H., OTOH, you only have to be within 20% to request a recount, but there's no provision for an automatic one.

Also, the deadline to file for a recount in some of the states has already passed.

friendly reminder that there are NO refunds!

Lol

This election has been the greatest transfer of wealth from Democrats to Republicans ever

>Silver isn't even a fucking element

DELETE THIS

I'm sure Hillary's friends will "find" tons of ballots in dumpsters in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee.

I still doubt it'll be enough to change anything. More likely, they'll uncover the dead people voting for Hillary.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEcount

Wait, let's say there is a recount and by moloch hillary wins. What will happen to the national security briefings and all the top secret stuff they are in middle of transfering to Trump until now?

>$4.5 million

How much is that per ballot?

Surely it can't cost more than $0.01 to have someone count a ballot?
-> 1 ballot per second, 3600 ballots per hour -> $36/hour

So that should easily be enough for counting 450 million ballots, more than the population of the USA.

I hope bronze's opposite day magic has worn off.

>What will happen to the national security briefings and all the top secret stuff they are in middle of transfering to Trump until now?

Clinton already knows about all that.

In a worst case scenario Obama and the rest of his staff can assist the new cabinet in their first 2 months.