This guy is a patriot?

This guy is a patriot?

he pushes for Brexit then moves right when he gets it?

Yeah no. He's a piece of shit. I don't want him in my country. Fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/nigel-farage-america-move-emigration-denial-ukip-leader-a7436271.html
gov.uk/petition-government
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we need to separate Britain from the EU!
> okay, cool, I'm resigning now
>also I'm leaving the country, have fun
Seriously, what's his problem.

Calm down, we're just reforming the axis powers, only this time we're the baddies.

independent.co.uk/news/people/nigel-farage-america-move-emigration-denial-ukip-leader-a7436271.html

(((reports)))

When will you guys learn?

He will get US citizenship, then a position as the US ambassador for EU. At least I hope.

Getting on with his life, I don't blame him looking at the shit state of the UK with or without the EU.

Are we the baddies?

I want him to work in the Trump administration.

he resigned well before the vote to leave happened. the party just didn't accept it

The news over here is, he's expected to take some sort of office representing Britain with America.

Apparently, Trump keeps requesting that Farage be part of the diplomatic team. The thing is, there's no reason to change anything at the moment and May want's to look like shes standing up to Trump, she wont do it. So it looks like Farage is going to be some sort of envoy or something. Hosting diplomatic parties, etc.

He's not leaving Britain, he's just expecting to be spending a lot of time in America. So he's buying a house there.

>yfw you helped to facilitate brexit but it was just a prank and you quit UKIP immediately after the referendum

>This guy is a patriot?

Yes.

Trading with the US is vital now that we've told the EU to fuck off.

Nigel can do far more for the UK from inside the Trump administration than from outside of it. Trump and Nigel are gonna put the US/UK relationship back to where it should be, and not a moment too soon.

>>"...in my country"
>>"my country"
>>my
You probably don't even pay taxes you NEET

gonna need a source that isnt fake news

In the eye of the jews
Yes
Therefore
Yes

I can have a pint with nige?

>win a long battle in your country
>leave to help an ally fight similar battles you have experience with

I really don't see the issue here.

>saves britian
>goes on to save the US

be grateful you fat burger

he'll move back after a few run ins with our niggers

He supports Anglosphere.

So he's my mortal enemy, I hate him now.

and why would the UK do that? Nigel has no right to represent the British in the US just because he supported Trump.

the UK should have to show they're serious about continuing to work with the Trump administration. Because only last year there were debates about banning him from entering the UK.

honestly this shit is kind of ridiculous and pisses me off.

Nigel Farage is based fuck you

also lol pic related president trump is the best

>This time

Get fucked OP.

You are simultaneously accusing Farage of being racist and endorsing racism with that comment. That daily struggle.

Nige would clean up being the host of a show on Fox or something. Absolutely clean up.

Why would anyone use Churchill quotes? He's like the biggest jew puppet there ever was on this planet

>Don + Nige working together to MAWA
(Make [the] West Great Again)

Sign me up.

He was calling out Hitler for ripping off the "international bankers" in that quote, wasn't he? I see nothing but consistency.

Seeing as he is being totally sidlined by our government, I can hardly blame him. He is in a position to be useful, and our government aren't having any of it. He might as well go to America and see what he can do from that end rather than sit here being stonewalled.

Wasn't too impressed with him leaving UKIP after the vote, but seeing the disarray they are in now it is starting to make sense.

Doesn't matter what he said, nobody should use that fat fuck for quotes

PRAISE HIM!!

the uk is in no position to make its own demands. the eu is about to fuck you economically and your only real chance is opening trade deals with the usa. you need us, we don't need you. that's not to say we will treat you like slaves because we won't. it just means we have more influence on how everything is going to play out

My point was the US and UK were always the bad guys.

>Nigel has no right to represent the British in the US just because he supported Trump.
That's kinda the point May's standing by. Her reply to Trumps requests were "The position is already filled." She's made it clear that She wont change her mind "We choose our diplomats". It's more than likely not going to happen. The argument for it though is, apparently, he "Speaks Trump"... what ever that means, they also have similar backgrounds in business and ideas on national sovereignty. Having a diplomat who will get on with Trump is seen as a good thing.

>the UK should have to show they're serious about continuing to work with the Trump administration. Because only last year there were debates about banning him from entering the UK.

The debate was a show put on over a petition on the .gov website. gov.uk/petition-government
It had over 500,000 signatures so it had to be addressed in parliament. No high end MP would have banned trump, though they all agreed he made some stupid comments.

It was all a big farce.

>honestly this shit is kind of ridiculous and pisses me off.

You're preaching to the converted bro.

Not true. Guido Fawkes has already exposed this

He's made Britain great again, now he wants to help Make America Great Again.
I for one, welcome this based man into my country and hope he is quickly given citizenship.

>"My work here is done, we made Britain Great again. There are others around the world need of my help now."
>flies to America

The man is literally a fucking superhero.

He's gonna be an ambassador between the UK and the US, you fucking idiot. He's serving his own country by cementing relations within the anglosphere.

He's going to become an ambassador, you daft prick.

It is because he will be an ambassador for Trump.

Explain why he's the best person for the job, in detail.

Don't call me a fucking idiot because I insulted your meme politician.

It's called building a diplomatic fucking relationship, you fucking cunt.

One can only hope.

lmao..

he will get political assylum from trump

Uh you can not be appointed as ambassador by fucking Trump to represent Britain you dense mongoloids. Only the UK govenrment can do that.

He accomplished what he wanted in England, now he's moving on to his next project: helping to make America great again.

He tried to save England and it has been saved, but not for him.

>at this point Farage's main goal in life is to just continually banter with EU officials

I feel like some poor dude at the E.U. lost a bet, and the result is now Nigel Farage just gets to troll the fuck out of the Union.

Other direction, dummy.

Nigel is kiked, trump is kiked I can feel it FUCKKKK

Seriously. You guys are embarrassing yourselves almost as bad as the media.

Note: I said ALMOST. No one is embarrassing themselves as bad as they are.

In his defense, too, the (((reports))) from (((friends))) said it was after protesters force he and his family had to flee a pub where they were eating. I mean, it's entirely possible he came home, after a situation like that, and said to some friends, "Fuck it, I'll move to the U.S. if I have to." And I wouldn't blame him. Can't even have dinner with your family?

Kek, god beware he tries to mend the British-American relations Obama tried his best to ruin, shill.

wow. DNC here
...CTR there..
and here.

Yes. Yes he is.

fake news

why nigel laugh like that

Read the whole conversation.
Fucking dutch stoners...

uh oh guys

what if we didn't read the fine print

what if it wasn't make america great again

but it was make america great BRITAIN again

i'm shaking

You're just butthurtt the Anglosphere kicked your ass

He realizes he can't do anymore good in the UK because everyone hates him. I can't wait for him to help the USA administration.

>get offered a job by the most powerful person on the planet
>n-no, i need to stay on my windy piece of shit island overrun by pakis

???

anglosphere and 100+ millions of slavs vs 80 million krauts.

you are the biggest kike puppet

Lol why the fuck do I care

Come on over garage fuck the limey Britts

Why does she need to stand up to trump he hasn't done anything?

Cmon over Nige

America is not anglo!

It's almost as if Hitler was a dumbass...

Fuck Palestine, Israel all day. Last thing we need is another Muslim country.

He realizes brexit was just a battle, trumps presidency is just a battle, were fighting a war cuck

The backbone of this country was built by Anglos.

Hmmm

nice piece of rhetoric, but I don't really see the issue. He's achieved what he wanted. He was responsable for marketing Brexit, not enacting it.
Instead of sitting on his balls he chooses to continue to fight for what he believes in

We did everything. We also used other races as tools to get our railroads finished.

White is right.
Other colors are good tools.

NIGGERS FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR FARM EQUIPMENT HERITAGE

>become a politician to achieve a single goal
>accomplish that goal
>instead of continuing to be in politics you resign because your work is done

A true patriot