If Jesus is a "semite God"

Then Odin is a snownigger God.

Nordic paganism is a snow religion and foregin to Europe.

It was never european. Never.

We need to stop the snowfication of Europe. Of your forests and fields.

All the snow religions belong in the snow, with snow peoples.

Keep your snow. We do not want it.

The majority of Europe do not want it. It's not ours. Literally.

You, European man, be proud of your own heritage instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

burzum.com/burzum/library/text/reality_time/
youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
youtube.com/watch?v=oNnyctcE4eQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Illiterate nigger

>European religion isn't European because Middle-Eastern religion isn't European
>t. hue monkey
Alrighty then.

STOP IT

Stop burning churches

theres literally nothing wrong with being a snownigger

It a North Pole religion. Not European.

And Odin was NEVER the God of all europeans. Thus, we must reject all of misinformation from malicious people who want to divide European peoples and impose a religion and a God that is not ours.

but what if i am a snownigger?

You're not. You're a baltid/baltic.

Be proud.

>it's a "white supremacist who hates Christianity doesn't even know who white people are" episode

what are you talking about rainforestdweller, odin is the one true god.

History of confession is a tale of sexual obsession, exploitation
About that box: It was designed by 16th-century Cardinal Charles Borromeo, who was outraged by the many complaints of sexual abuse lodged against priests. Borromeo's box put a physical barrier between penitent and confessor, but priests continued to abuse their power by sexually exploiting men, women and children. Real solutions to this problem would arrive only in the late 20th century, as the laity began to challenge church teachings on sin and began to confess, to each other and to legal authorities, the truth of their experiences.

[Michael D'Antonio is author of Mortal Sins: Sex, Crime, and the Era of Catholic Scandal.]

Fucking hell... keep your mind on your continent you chimpansee. What we do on our turf is none of your concern so go and become an ugly ladyboy or what ever the fuck you do in your third World shithole.

>Varg doesn't know what Christian Identity is

He actually raped Christian Identity once:

burzum.com/burzum/library/text/reality_time/

Oh yes American goys, that's right you're all pure blooded Scandinavians, worship Odin.

This individual is trying to destroy a European heritage (Christianity) to impose a Nordic form of paganism to all Europeans, who was never Nordic Pagans.

In this video, more precisely at 2:02, he's claiming that the people of the Roman Empire and Greece, by the time that they created civilisation, were not white but people of mixed race:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

So if this guy thinks that the people below the North Pole, in the continental Europe, are "mixed", rather than white, then why should you listen to this man and follow him and his religion?

Not only this is cynical, vile, hypocritical (because he don't consider you a white european) but it is also a form of Nordic imperialism.

You and your cult will not destroy Europe.

>STOP IT

stop stoppers

ESS JAY DUHBOOWOO

Adult Victims of Sexual Exploitation by Clergy

Although clergy of any denomination can sexually exploit children, teens, men, or women, many experts estimate that over 95% of victims of sexual exploitation by clergy are adult women.

Adult victims of sexual exploitation by clergy often don't see themselves as victims. Without wider public awareness of the extent and impacts of this form of sexual violence, adults who have been sexually victimized by a beloved priest, pastor, minister, rabbi or other clergy will remain the "silent majority" of clergy sexual abuse victims, suffering in their shame and self-isolation.

An editorial in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on February 8, 2010 advises the following:

Talk to police first: Sexual abuse is a crime, and it needs to be reported first to law enforcement, not to officials of other institutions.

If you are a victim of sexual abuse or if you know someone who has been sexually abused or you know of a case of sexual abuse, you need to report that to the police or other civil authority before you report it to anyone else. You don't first report it to a school principal, teacher, counselor, minister, rabbi, imam, priest or bishop. You go to the police.

Sexual abuse is a crime and needs to be reported to the proper law enforcement agency just as any other crime should be … That should apply to all victims of sexual abuse, regardless of age …

Most of Europe have snow in winter.

Shit-tier thread

>Odin
>North pole

Nice meme my uneducated friend.
Most scandinavians lived below the north pole.

The samis are the people from the poles

>stop stoppers

If Jesus was king of the jews, then why are the jews not obeying the christians?

The first jews converted to christianism.

The current jews are spiritual descendants from the pharisees

Nords - Thor
Slavs - Perun
Greeks - Zeus
Roman - Jupiter

Same with Odin (except it is the only religion where son kinda loved his father)
so yeah, it is a European religion

Not the same God.

Stop with universalism. Your guru Varg don't like that.

came here to laugh about nazis and trump and only get religious bs. fuck off

He's wrong.

Ashkenazi's descend from Japheth not Shem. (See gen ch 10)

The British are Israel and the monarchy descends from David.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNnyctcE4eQ

No he's not.

Christian Identity is pretty dumb, it's based on retarded linguistics and a complete lack of knowledge of history and archaeology. It stinks.

>The British are Israel and the monarchy descends from David

Prove it with genetics and archaeology.

Snowniggers did this!

The Ark of the Covenant is in Tara Ireland, and Jacob's pillar is the stone upon which the kings are coronated.

>The Ark of the Covenant is in Tara Ireland

No it isn't. Tara has gone under excavation for thousands upon thousands of excavations and nothing of the sort was ever discovered.

British-Israeli fags in the 1890s blew up Dowth, a neolithic passage of the tomb in search of the Ark. It was not found.

Jacob's pillar is a modern name; the actual stone is much older, probably put there in the late Neolithic/early Bronze Age and was a standing stone. Speaking of folklore, Irish mythology and folklore says nothing about the the Irish being from Israel and says that the Irish were pagan until St. Patrick. The Tara complex abounds in pagan mythology.

> YOU - ugh uh

At the end of the day, the Brits and their descendants are going to have to return to the law, as the monarch promises to to uphold upon their coronation (as seen in the vid I posted).

If this leaves you out in the cold, so be it.

This is shit thread.

Ukko is the only real Supreme God.

All hail Ukko!

THE MAINSTREEM METEOR!

I totally agree OP, I converted to Nordic paganism to be like my real ancestors. Not the ones the Jews corrupted. I think of it more as a set of stories rather than a strict, real idea. Feels good man.

>ugh uh

Nigger, I am an archaeologist that literally specializes in prehistoric Europe. You're gonna have to do better than WE WUZ to convince me.

Also
>British Monarchy

Literally mixed with niggers.

Indo-European pagan religions are not native so their attempts at 'Christianity is foreign' doesn't work. Germanic, Celt, Romance, they're all foreign to their shores.

Pagans and their supporters are just retards.

Good point.

We must debunk this pagan fallacy.

They debunk themselves so it's quite easy. Have you ever met a pagan who can argue? I haven't.

Not to mention, if a religion is true, then who would care WHERE it came from?

I don't ignore maths, science or medicine because of where it came from. How can someone be so intellectually stunted to think this is a rebuttal, and nothing more than pride and ignorance?

>Nordic paganism is a snow religion and foregin to Europe.