THANKSGIVING GENERAL

>tfw waking up drunk on thanksgiving

This day Sup Forums. This day encompasses why america is superior to yourop. As the day goes on, I will continue to drink until beligerently drunk again. I will watch football with my extended family and eat a multi-course turkey dinner like a fatass and there's not a damn thing any of you yuro shits can do about it. After that, I'll play it by ear. Maybe ill get into a drunken arguement with my cousin who I don't like and embarrass my family. Maybe Ill get into a discussion about politics with my liberal-as-shit aunt and intellectually crush her. Who knows. One thing I do know, however, is that most of you yuropeons have nothing to look forward to later except maybe sucking on your father's cock.

I find it hilarious that American financial markets are closed today. That basically menas that the entire business world is shut down for one day just because we said so. Get fucked yurop.

-signed America

Other urls found in this thread:

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/11/23/the_true_story_of_thanksgiving
jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This shot of Southern Comfort is for you user.

You're going to wake up tomorrow and Jill Stein is going to have bought a recount, Hillary is going to "uncover" massive Trump voter fraud, and Hillary will be the de facto leader of the United States.

This next shot of Southern Comfort is for you user.

Thanks user, this shot of Captain is for you.

what do you americlaps give thanks to?

I'm thankful for:
>liquor
>Sup Forums
>Donald Trump
>pussy
>family
>money
>Kid Rock
>American bitches

I'm thankful for being birthed by pill heads and living longer than both of them, these next two shots are for Finnish user.

DOG BLESS

ive got some nice homemade hard eggnog ive been saving for today, ill be enjoying it with shots of jameson and some fantastic local Smuttynose Finest Kind IPA.

By far my favorite day of the year. Cheers, brothers

>massive Trump voter fraud

but what is the original reason for thanks giving day?

Religion.

For a lot of families, or at least the tradition of thanksgiving is giving thanks to God. For all the great things we have, family, liberty, peace, opportunity, and of course the food.

Gotta bless the food.

Eating a shitload of food so you'll be full of energy for the morning tramplings.

American Capitalism and freedom began in 1620.
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/11/23/the_true_story_of_thanksgiving

being thankful that we didn't all die or starve before the era of electricity and easy living

>why wasn't I born white to make beautiful white children with girls like this

jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

God bless you Ameribro

Giving thanks for founding America and celebrating our birthday.