REDDIT IS KILL! NOT A DRILL! REDDIT IS KILL!

News spreading everywhere that Reddit admins tried to censor The_Donald member by editing his post

/r/The_Donald was able to screenshot, and the admin admitted it as a troll and now its going viral all over reddit and several news sites have picked it up

>TRUMP CURSE HAS OFFICIALLY FUCKED REDDIT
>REDDIT HAS NO MORE CREDIBILITY
>FRONT PAGE OF /R/THE_DONALD ALL ABOUT REDDIT BEING KILL

rt.com/usa/368025-reddit-ceo-posts-modified/
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/38088712/reddit-ceo-steve-huffman-admits-changing-posts-made-by-donald-trump-supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/watch-moment-web-troll-who-11918656
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_230_of_the_Communications_Decency_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does this surprise anyone?

>and the admin admitted

Don't forget that "the admin" was reddit's CEO.

Reddit never had credibility.

Who gives a shit, Redditors are scum.

Who cares?

They could literally edit someone's post to contain CP, terroristic threats, or othetm illegal content and get someone in jail

Bumping for importance

/thread

This

That CEO must step down. no one's posts are safe till then

They could've always done that
Sup Forums can also do that to you, as can twitter or facebook

But they wouldnt because that would be against their own terms and would drive peopel away

but reddit ceo didnt think about that and did it

tpbp

Nobody gives a shit, moot used to do that here all the fucking time

fucccck redditards will come to sekret club

Sup Forums is anonymous, Reddit accounts are easily doxxable.

Until the reddit CEO actually puts CP in someone's account, he's no worse than (((Zuckerberg))) or (((Dorsey)))

fuck spez

>Sup Forums is muh sekrit club

The only people this is shocking to are people who live in a naïve idealist bubble (plebbitors).

According to the courts, it does.

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/watch-moment-web-troll-who-11918656

Long term is this really going to have any impact?
Did any trump-supporting redditors really still respect the reddit platform, or were they just using it because it was what's familiar and they're scared of big bad Sup Forums?

Reddit posts have been used in Hillary's tech guys guys questioning

thats how much credibility theyre supposed to have

>reddit is kill
about damn time

Oh shit! I'm gonna go make some popcorn!

>Plebbit
literally who cares

Fuck off with your Reddit shit.

>people caring about r*ddit
Fuck off /r/The_Donald

Hopefully they take the whole cancerous site down with them, if /r/The_Donald kills plebbit it will make my day.

REDDIT ADMIN SLACK CHAT LEAKED

Jesus Christ. What warrants a deletion over there?

Fuck I forgot about that. These sites need to be ran by actual intelligent people, rather than a load of nu males spunking venture capital on hiring trannies.

So even more redditards come here and bring their faggy culture with them, Wonderful.

>But reddit is our ally that helps us le redpill the normies XD.

Fuck all you fags that had this attitude. The US elections brought nothing but cancer to this board.

I don't give a fuck about reddit. Kill yourselves.

tfw Sup Forums mods are probably just as liberal but just whine about how they don't have any power do do anything

> Mod of default sub admits he worked for CTR

The meme write themselves.

>Alt rightist doesn't understand sarcasm
The memes write themselves

Anything. The most interesting thing to ever come out of that place, hardly has a trace of an archive (when the rapists posted their stories), because once it got to the SJW articles, they shut it down.

Even though, it was very informative

>latvia

>not a proxy

I'm not a proxy

what is really distressing is the number of "people" on reddit who routinely defend censorship of that level.

As a huge fucking faggot, I have to remind us all that when the Orlando shooting happened, Reddit censored it but T_D pushed it to /all.

Reddit is textbook fascism.

who cares? Redditors are heretical subhuman scum that needs to be purged.

>when the Orlando shooting happened, Reddit censored it

Let me guess, they were fine with it til they found out it was Religion of Peace related?

so just post anime. reddit hates anime

execute all redditors

good, redpill their asses when they come here

>But if I don't use the mayonnaise then how will her legs grow back?
Now I really want to know what the deleted posts are about..

Exactly. Not a userbase which largely gave a fuck about that. It's a place characterised by casual usership. It will never "die" over any ethical scandal as long as it keeps on serving content. Because most of it's users dont give a fuck about any of it, since they have lives to be concerned about.

hang yourself

let em burn

You guessed it. Actually it never was allowed to hit the front page of any of the default "news" subs.

I already had lost faith in reddit a few years ago (when they doxxed violentacres) but this really was shocking when it happened.

The largest terror attack since 9/11, largest mass shooting, specifically targeting queer danceclub faggots, and specifically because of the Islam.

Reddit CEO got exposed for being a cannibal

I'm more upset that they banned pizzagate and everyone forgot these pedos still exist

you first, show respect when referring to my countrymen.

We didn't forget.

that community still exists

they relocated

voat dot co/v/pizzagate

Seems like it. More people are talking about fake Nazi's and n imaginary recount now

You cant be exposed for something that you never hid. Theres no way hes a cannibal, otherwise he wouldnt have been so shit at hiding it. The eagle-eyed holmes who "discovered" this was probably just too socially retarded to see it as a joke.

wtf is reddit and why should I care?

Ive never seen an intelligent post from this flag. Its all been shit tier posting like when a 12 year old discovers anonymous chat.

well what did he change?

>he changed all tags that said "fuck his username" to "fuck someone else's username"
It's literally nothing
Try posting cuck in all caps here
sage

you know how faggots try to claim Sup Forums is a echo chamber? reddit is that echo chamber. except of leftist opinions and viewpoints and extremely retarded Sup Forums tier shit. (HOHO GOYS LOOK THIS SOCK LOOKS LIKE A FACE HOHO UPVOAT)

This is very bad. Every time there is some new plebbit drama Sup Forums gets invaded by plebbitors.

>US talking about intelligence
Tyrone get back to the hood

WE DID IT REDDIT!!!!

Who fuckin cares take that shit back there with you. Don't forget to le up arrow xddd

reddit has been self destructing for years

bye bye red hat

just some shitty website where they ban opinions they don't like

AND THE CEO ADMITTED TO DOING IT

how

I would bet the MODS=GODS would at least be harder to trigger than those fuckers. Not that it's a high bar, mind you.

>speak against trump
>get kill
thanks, kek

I just hope they fuck off and don't come to pol whining.
Other than that I don't give a shit

You guys think this is a good thing? How many of those faggots are going to come here.

>not a drill
>happens every 3 goddamn months, if not less.
The only reason why I'd give a shit about reddit is because I don't want you faggots spamming this board with the unimportant shit and stupid lingo that seems inherited via Reddit.

It's actually very funny

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHEN WILL THE SHILLS LEAVE

Dog bless

>r/the_donald users piss and whine and shit everywhere
>reddit CEO tries to shut them up
>r/the_donald users: WOOOOOOOOOW

this

Have you already forgotten all the gamergate shit? Whole pages of comments were deleted.

Praise kek tbhfam

here u go guys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_230_of_the_Communications_Decency_Act

reddit is definitely kill

Not the CEOs place to do that

>implying anything will come out of this

Any sperg who was convicted based upon reddit posts can appeal now
It's unlikely not to blow up

I hope reddit is kill for ever. That site is toxic af, as wellbas Sup Forums, but we got the memes

>wow, it's fucking nothing!

its been picked up by several media outlets now

Read through their post history and start writing down anything that indicates personal information.
Family status, employment status, industry, schooling, home state or town get mentioned regularly, often enough also past employers.
Current employers are less frequent, but still get mentioned from time to time.

Pretty much enough to find their FB if they have one. And most do have one.

This thread proves that Sup Forums has been taken over by Reddit.

Bingo. Anyone defending this is a revision army apologist.

what r/the_donald did on reddit is truly amazing: again and again they pwnd reddit chiefs using reddit own rules/morality/values.

*Revisionary

>implying /r/the_donald wasn't created by Sup Forumsacks

that won't stop people from posting this same story over and over again