CEO Who Refuses to Do Business with Trump Supporters

Liberal intolerant of intolerance.

youtube.com/watch?v=jafjNovqjs4

Find a flaw, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUQ6kbWhH9o
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/05/16/gay-pastor-admits-he-faked-homophobic-slur-on-whole-foods-cake/
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/05/mississippi-law-lgbt-discrimination-religious-moral-grounds
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/01/484291451/judge-blocks-mississippi-law-protecting-religious-objections-to-gay-marriage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based CEO

So christian bakeries no longer need to bake fag cakes in the eyes of the left?

Tucker wrecked this autist so hard.

>Christian bakeries shouldn't have to make cakes for gay weddings. It's a free market.
>CEO refuses to do business with trump supporters
>LIBERALS REEEEEEEEE

what's this new epic meme of CEOs making economic suicide

I don't get the cringe worthy worship of this autist? He got recked by an America PATRIOT.

No, that would be bigoted.

This cuck said he could what he wanted in NM, so why not we open up some mail-order bakeries in NM? Nofagcakes.com

GOTTA BAKE THE CAKE FOR DYKES
NO SEO FOR REPUBLICAN KIKES

this dude doubled down on orange in the game of roulette

bumping because this dude got fuckin wrecked yesterday

Judging by his facial features and attached ear-lobes, I'm willing to bet he is a child molester, or pedophile with loads of CP on his hard drives.

Any way to find out?

Bump

anonymous tips to the fbi

youtube.com/watch?v=BUQ6kbWhH9o

So it's okay for him to refuse business to people he disagree but when a woman refuses to do business with a gay couple its not ok?

someone do this. seriously, he has all of the scientific features of being a kiddy fiddler like Anthony Wiener

To be honest he's pretty reasonable if you, for the sake of argument, assume his premises are correct.

It would be if they weren't constantly trying to enforce diversity quotas or trick bakeries in refusing to sell fag cakes.

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/05/16/gay-pastor-admits-he-faked-homophobic-slur-on-whole-foods-cake/

Holy shit Tucker got BTFO

Based CEO

>It would be if they weren't constantly trying to enforce diversity quotas or trick bakeries in refusing to sell fag cakes.

That guy isn't doing that though, probably. He lives in a state where it's OK to deny service to fags.

tucker's a pretty good attack dog

good at maintaining that bewildered facial expression too

didnt that case go to the supreme court? then that would be a federal issue
this dude wrecked his company yesterday

theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/05/mississippi-law-lgbt-discrimination-religious-moral-grounds

I don't know how the US works but apparently states can somehow overturn that?

> refuses to do business to Trump suporters
> but you cannot refuse homos

Yeah asshole, the problem would be that it's seemingly ok to discriminate against some people based on political/religious/racial reasons... but only if that person happens to be conservative/Christian/white. No one should be forced to bake fag cakes, provide services to political opponents, or allow niggers anywhere near their business.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/01/484291451/judge-blocks-mississippi-law-protecting-religious-objections-to-gay-marriage

that bill got blocked as it was deemed unconstitutional i guess.

It's about consistency.

The day liberals respect the right to hang a "no niggers allowed" sign on your front door is the day I stop giving them shit for not wanting to serve their political opponents.