youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-immigration-speech-20160831-snap-story.html
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-admits-wall-u-s-mexico-part-fence-article-1.2871389
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-president-election-muslim-ban-immigrants-website-statement-removed-a7408466.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/14/donald-trump-d-c-whole-place-one-big-lobbyist/
cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/donald-trump-climate-change-new-york-times/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/22/donald-trumps-threat-to-prosecute-hillary-clinton-was-always-hollow/
scout.com/military/warrior/story/1731287-mattis-gets-trump-to-change-torture-stance
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3967048/Alt-right-members-say-bamboozled-Donald-Trump.html#comments
theonion.com/article/low-energy-jeb-whispers-jeb-bush-sitting-alone-dar-53298
archive.is/OgJ6U#selection-3562.0-3562.1
rt.com/uk/368043-trump-farage-washington-ambassador/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/24/trump-intelligence-briefings/94373872/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966868/Jill-Stein-raises-2-2m-challenge-Trump-s-victories-Wisconsin-Michigan-Pennsylvania-poll-hacking-claims.html#comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey guyth Mike Thernovich here. Justthhht want to makshe shure you know that sthpenther is a fbi plant!! The real nathionalitht movement ith not pro-white! #real-alt-wight

by the way, ifth Dunald pickths Mitt Womney, im finithshed. that meanths heths contwolled oppothithion.

Deportation FLIP

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-immigration-speech-20160831-snap-story.html

Wall FLOP

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-admits-wall-u-s-mexico-part-fence-article-1.2871389

Muslim Ban FLIP

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-president-election-muslim-ban-immigrants-website-statement-removed-a7408466.html

Lobbyist ban FLOP

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/14/donald-trump-d-c-whole-place-one-big-lobbyist/

Climate hoax FLOP

cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/donald-trump-climate-change-new-york-times/

Appoint special prosecutor FLIP

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/22/donald-trumps-threat-to-prosecute-hillary-clinton-was-always-hollow/

Torture FLOP

scout.com/military/warrior/story/1731287-mattis-gets-trump-to-change-torture-stance

OH I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SAID!
I DON'T REMEMBER!
OH!

In short time, Treacherous Trumps picture will be next to the word "Traitor" in the dictionary. Its not that hes softened a position or back paddled on one or two things.

He has completely done a 180 on everything.

We've been had. The difference between him and Hillary was the contrast. The contrast is gone. The control of opposition is now complete and it went off magnificently. We are now ruled by two liberal parties, which is one party.

Welcome to the United Soviet States of America.

this
FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

You really did copy this and save it to post at the start of a new TG, didn't you.

Don't you have anything better to do besides spread disinfo? Half of those links are to known DNC mouthpieces.

Post sauce

HE'S CALLING UP THE HEAD OF CARRIER THE MADMAN

Say it with me

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
KIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG
SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

>those comments

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3967048/Alt-right-members-say-bamboozled-Donald-Trump.html#comments

> ‘Low-Energy Jeb,’ Whispers Jeb Bush Sitting Alone In Dark Watching Televised Trump Speech

> CORAL GABLES, FL—Staring unblinkingly ahead Thursday night as Donald Trump’s presidential acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention played on the television in front of him, former GOP candidate Jeb Bush reportedly whispered “Low-Energy Jeb” to himself while sitting alone in the dark.

> “Low-Energy Jeb; Low-Energy Jeb,” the two-term governor of Florida is said to have quietly mumbled under his breath, his expressionless, stubble-covered face and stained T-shirt lit only by the flickering glow of the TV set while he sat on the sofa in his basement rec room, a day-old and half-empty Chinese food takeout container sitting on the side table next to him as he fixedly watched his former competitor in the presidential race speak to a packed arena.

> “Weak candidate. Weak. By far the weakest of the lot.”

> At press time, a faint smile had curled across the onetime presidential frontrunner’s chapped lips as he muttered a fully memorized victory speech aloud, thanking the people of Iowa for their resounding support and telling a nonexistent crowd of supporters that they had launched him on his path to the White House.

> theonion.com/article/low-energy-jeb-whispers-jeb-bush-sitting-alone-dar-53298

how's Nate holding up after the election?

Asked in the very end of last thread, but any reason why trump is skipping intelligence briefings when that's knowledge that he literally needs to have? That's what they are running with on the news atm.

fight white genocide!
*marries brown woman*
nevermind ! civic nationalism not ethno-nationalism!

Trump in private is amazing

archive.is/OgJ6U#selection-3562.0-3562.1

He's really smart. He knows a lot about every topic.

Hillary Lost.

NO DONALD! YOU WILL MAKE BARRON AND MELANIA SAD.

what were the 9's lads? did kek deliver new instructions to us?

Whats happening to these threads?
Where are the Awoos?

We're slowing down

Awoos are preparing their thanksgiving feasts.

I don't make air conditioners

I won't be building bridges and roads

I want the fucking illegals out and have my taxes lowered....if Trump won't do it, he is a liar

thanksgiving?

shills dont have loved ones that care about them so they shill in PTG all day bitching about flip flops

>We're slowing down
Without fewer shills making "> 1 post by this id" the threads will naturally become more comfy, specially at Thanksgiving eve.

Aren't americans traveling back home to have a meal with their folks?

thank you MR PRESIDENT

You fucking cheeky Burgers, you're stealing are Nige.

Anyway, what are the rules of a Brit becoming the US Ambassador TO the UK? Could are Nige become Trump's ambassador To the Court of St James, is this even possible?

rt.com/uk/368043-trump-farage-washington-ambassador/

Link: usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/24/trump-intelligence-briefings/94373872/

DFC FOR TRUMP

DFC FOR TRUMP

DFC FOR TRUMP

DFC FOR TRUMP

not after the recount finds a bunch of clinton ballots in a closet

I though he was going to be ambassitor to the EU

Guysh i did not jape her, i just held her down and schowed my cock in hel vagina while she wash pashed out dlunk
Im a neet who failed lawschool, buy my shity ebook whele you lehn how to jape women

There where a lot of pshycic predictions for a Trump win on Sup Forums, i didn't bother saving any screen shoots.
Oh weĺl.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966868/Jill-Stein-raises-2-2m-challenge-Trump-s-victories-Wisconsin-Michigan-Pennsylvania-poll-hacking-claims.html#comments

lol people calling out jill's scam in the comments

I want Farage to be US ambassador to the EU. That would be brutal.

>Hillary is so awesome 105% of the population voted for her YAAS QUEEN

Michigan has already been recounted. Trump won by over 10k votes.

Sup Forums = not alt-right
fags trying to use us for money = the alt-right

he needs citizenship, thats it

I do hope those poor folks get to keep their jobs. They seemed utterly despondent when this first came out.

Hopefully it'll be right next to the server with back ups of her 33k+ deleted emails.

I need smug hated holo please.

>Dailymail
Fucking retarded Drumpf shill

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

mfw forever alone and no turkey dinner
not even sad, thanks Trump!

get a cat

The New Republic: “Donald Trump Will Be Buried in an Electoral Avalanche.”

“Recent presidential elections have been close, but this is the man to lose bigly,” wrote New Republic senior editor Jeet Heer. “But with Donald Trump at the helm, the Republican Party faces the prospect of a historic landslide closer to the creamings received by Barry Goldwater in 1964 (who lost by 23.6 points), George McGovern in 1972 (24.2 percentage points), and Walter Mondale in 1984 (19.4 percentage points).”

“At this point, the only real question appears to be how huge (or beautiful—pick your Trumpian adjective) the margin will be.”

>spot the swede

Should I fight this feeling of sleepiness or should I just embrace my bed and not do any work?

I still cant believe they made a batch of fucking Hillary pepe memes thinking she was gonna win

holy shit my sides. They even had one as a gif.

>Breitbart
>dnc mouth piece
Choose one and only one.

So you're fine with him not keeping his promises?

>sister works at one of those "cool" retail stores filled with anti-Trump and pro-Hillary stuff
>in big city so shes the only conservative there
>she had to work on election night but they had all the tvs on to keep track
>she said as soon as Trump started winning the manager flipped out and said "throw out all the election shit!"

I know the EU Ambassador meme but I think he could really be better connected with the UK to ensure Brexit happens, as right now, it looks shaky af.

As the God Emperor's Holy Emissary to Bongland he could really fuck the establishment up, would be marvellous.

If all he needs is citizenship then I reckon it's going to happen or at least Ambassador to the EU.

>cat
That's not an ideal thanksgiving dinner

he's Amercian now

he's not even in fucking office yet.

>getting the feline jew

GET A DOG

>Vox: “Here’s what I think Donald Trump’s loss will look like.”

“Trump could just … not win. He could lose the Iowa caucuses. He could fall short in New Hampshire. A loss in any early state might lead to a loss in every state,” wrote Vox editor-in-chief Ezra Klein. “Losing a presidential primary is often like going bankrupt: It happens slowly, then all at once.”

Klein continued: “But this is, I think, what will happen to Trump. He will lead until he doesn’t. His fall will be quick, and it won’t obey the apparent rules of his rise. If there is a reason for it, it will fundamentally be, “People get more pragmatic the closer they get to an actual vote.” As much as Republicans tell pollsters they think Trump can win the general election, I am skeptical they will truly believe that come Election Day.”

I have a pupper :^)

kek

vox is absolute trash

>spend years calling it kikebart
>spend years decrying race-traitor-bannon
>muh Breitbart altright meme

If you think Trump flipped on anything
bits because you never paid attention in the first place.

kek

>Swede
>Waving his own flag
>Not burning it
lmao

I'd like to be American too, tbqh, but only since the last year before I never did.

Burgers will set be the first to set themselves free and conquer the stars. I am pretty jelly actually.

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

>U.S. News & World Report: “Why Trump Will Lose.”

“Simply put, America’s political institutions – from the parties to the Electoral College – are designed to prevent the successful capture of them by both dictators and mobs,” wrote U.S. News contributor and George Washington University program director of the Political Management Program Lara Brown. “As such, brute force won’t work. Since Donald Trump knows little else, his candidacy won’t succeed.

homosexual

that's actually a well-made maymay

>someone actually did a collage of this shit
Feel pretty vindicated tbf

Still smug lol

kinda looks like Ozzy

Pretty sad how your country is treating Nige. He's a national treasure for you guys. Maybe someday he can return from exile to a heroes welcome.

It's a national holiday in burger land today.
Literally a holiday where the whole point is to eat as much as possible. No need to worry sven.

trump won haha clinton btfo

Fuck all of you.

notice the goblin attached to debt

>Fortune: “Mike Pence Is Better Than Newt Gingrich, but Won’t Win Trump the Presidency.”

“Pence is not going to win the election for Donald Trump, but he will greatly assist Trump if Trump can beat Clinton in November,” wrote Donald Brand.

>cuckington post

So we're against bannon now?
Holy cow.

I have been, I've listened to every rally, every speech damn near every tweet.
Why do you think I'm so pissed off.
He's flipping on everything I voted for.

cats are hetero and based

Why is Charlotte so /comfy/?

>Posting Fake News

user, why

felix.jpeg

To be fair he clearly labeled it as "Huffington Post"

>those mountains
>DFC

OUTOUTOUT

You must be a very lonely person today. I'm sorry user here's a (You) I hope you feel better.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, LADS

REMEMBER TO STAY SMUG

MAGA

give trump time
the gates will open to you
have your ticket ready

I view a person who's flat-chested as very hard to be a 10

Jesus Ben

Holy shit was anyone watching ((CNN)) last 10-15 minutes?

They were interviewing Farage about Trump, and tried SO HARD to bait him, basically calling Trump a fascist, but the based Brit was having none of it. He put on a clinic on how to handle ((fake news)). Masterful deflection and re framing of the issue at hand, the host (Burnette?) was blow the FUCK OUT.

My parents were letting out audible "Ooooo!", and cracking smiles.

GOD BLESS FARAGE, GOD BLESS BRITAIN, GOD BLESS AMERICA

Enjoy your turkey brother

she will make a good wife to somebody (not you)

>The Week: “Donald Trump broke all the rules to win the Republican primary. He can’t do the same against Hillary Clinton.”

“From where Trump sits, having his presidential campaign consist of little more than mounting rallies, phoning in to Fox & Friends and Morning Joe, and thinking up Twitter burns to fire at any and all who displease him might seem like a winning strategy,” wrote Paul Waldman. After all, that’s all that it took to win the nomination. But a general election, which plays out all at once and not one state at a time, and which requires an exponentially more complex organization to execute, is a whole other matter.”

“Perhaps Trump thinks it’s just too much bother, and he can keep winging it. But he may be in for an unpleasant surprise,” he said.

thats probably in their genes

this :^)

>she will make a good wife to somebody (not you)
Wow, rude

I know a flat chested girl
She's perfect looks-wise
She is a leftist though

>unironically watching cnn

>giving CNN views

Doesn't have to be, if he's softened or back peddling on everything this early.
He'll roll over in the first 100 days.
No hearing protection act.
No reversal on any of kingnogs destructive policies.
It'll just be business as usual.
I got my whole family to vote for him who had never voted in their lives.
Do you think that'll monster vote will be there in 4 years if he rolls over?

Sorry m8, here

There really isn't anything going on anymore aside from cabinet pick speculation