Trump BTFO : Elton John refuses to play at his inaguration!

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-38079876

"Sir Elton John will not perform at Donald Trump's presidential inauguration, a spokeswoman for the singer has said.

Anthony Scaramucci, a member of Mr Trump's transition team, had told BBC HARDtalk that Sir Elton would perform in Washington DC in January.

"Elton John is going to be doing our concert on the mall for the inauguration," Mr Scaramucci said.

But this was "categorically denied" by Sir Elton's representative in London.

"There is no truth in this at all," she told BBC News.
"

So Drumpf claimed Elton John would play at his inauguration, but he has no such plans. Trump BTFO again, this time by a music LEGEND.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/elton-johns-phonecall-with-vladimir-putin-revealed-as-the-work-of-russian-pranksters-10504441.html
youtu.be/q6KYy3bGi-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Elton John
>Gay pedophile limey

?
This faggot hasnt been relevant for like 200 years

absolutely!
i mean, we already know Elton John's mastery in political discussion

independent.co.uk/news/people/elton-johns-phonecall-with-vladimir-putin-revealed-as-the-work-of-russian-pranksters-10504441.html

the guy is a fat faggot cunt

>his spokeperson said

Remember when tom brady said he liked trump but his wife said hey would never vote trump?

This. He's still alive?

Who cares? Just another person to boycott.

So this guy was willing to do the VMA's with Eminem even though he bashed fags constantly but the first republican to stand up for gay rights is too evil for him?

I seriously unironically thought this dude was dead already

I'm pretty sure this is like the rest of the musical acts: They are booked and vetted months ahead of time and naturally all assumed Shillary would win so they had no reason to alter their plants until two weeks ago.

Good, i wanted Tay Tay

who?

Elton (((John)))

Who?
A has been who is no longer musically relevant to anything.

>Caring about a faggot who doesn't even write his own music
Pathetic

These guys are epic trolls.

literally who

But he will play for Saudis, who kill his kind and treat them like human garbage. No different from Hillary, accepting their filthy money and preaching about her love for women's rights.

Wtf. Trump team bad taste in music. That's fine but just don't try to use music much if at all.

youtu.be/q6KYy3bGi-Y
Day of the lime crusher when?

how's this BTFO if some filthy unamerican fag doesn't want to sit his stretched hemroidal anus on a bench and play the piano?

Trump this is your opportunity, hire Burzum.

good, revoke his passport, he can stay over there.

>by a music LEGEND.

these are the same fags who thought the opinions of jay z and lebron mattered when shilling for hillary.

no one gives a fuck about this guy. or what some celeb thinks.

JUST GET OVER IT ALREADY. HILLARY WILL N E V E R BE POTUS.

hardly surprising. sir elton seems about as sjw and lefty as can be. Trump should obviously have Nugent play at his inauguration.

Hahahahaha. Maybe Trump should kiss their ass a little more and then they'll be nice to him.